Juzz

The Requiem ----> OoC

user posted image

The Requiem (short summary)

For more than five thousand years, wars in search of power, wealth and territory had broken down unto the world, one after the other. The world was almost left to wither and die with almost no hope left to spare. These wars only ended with the appearance of an unnamed prince, who had violet hair and green eyes... He ruled for a hundred years filled with peace until his death...

Four hundred years after his death, the world fell into another war... But with the prince gone, will history repeat itself?

It has been 20 years since the second war began and it is currently ongoing. You are a typical traveler (whatever your business there was...) stopping by a small inn at the Kingdom of Kevia. You have been hearing that the kingdom is about to charge in a war against a smaller kingdom, Gresia, surely, it is an easy win. You also know for a fact (unless you're one of those who know nothing of the current events) that Kevia have been involved in this war for the past 15 years. This does not concern you... But little did anyone know that this event is the beginning of a new journey....

The travelers in the inn escaped the very next day after some unusual events. The first, was the discovery of the fall of the Kingdom of Kevia, the second was the appearance of so-called 'The Requiem' in the sky. This symbol also appeared in the foreheads of certain travelers, and disappeared with the one in the sky. They escaped from the kingdom (with the help of a strange Viziel Knight) and set out in a journey...

When the world is doomed for eternity,

One shall appear to recreate history,

He bears on his head, the world's sorrow,

Life shed from his eyes the world shall borrow...

Darkness... Light... His mark bears all we sow...

Prologue: The Requiem

"When war returns and chaos it rears,

All creatures, their cries, someone please hear,

Darkness, the sky shall be filled,

Thunder and lightning, the lands will fear,

Amidst all destruction, IT shall reappear..."

Chapter 1: The Kingdom of Mesria

"The path that which you choose...

Regret not... There is nothing to lose,

For where the door of fate stands,

Its keys, are in your hands... "

Chapter 2: The Girl From the Sky

"Destinies that bind...

Fates which intertwine...

Stories, all the same...

Ending with someone, engraved - his name... "

Rules:

1. No fighting, respect each other

2. Always give aid when someone asks for recap... Something like that.

3. No spamming

4. No revealing your secret information here. (by that, I mean the stuff I'll PM you)

IMPORTANT:

KEEP AN EYE OUT IN HERE FOR ANNOUNCEMENTS OR... CLUES...? OR IMPORTANT INFO...?

----------------------------------------------------------------

NPC FORM

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Plot Appearance: [/b](I'm the one who'll fill this up)
[b]Eye Color:[/b] 
[b]Hair Color: [/b]
[b]Job: [/b]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q & A

*So... What? Are you like in some army going into battles in the war?*

Not really, you don't actually have anything to do with the war. Yet. The story will be divided into chapters, and each area/kingdom will have different stories which you will encounter and figure out. Keep it easy, have fun and don't mind the war (for now) xd.png .

(In fact, I want to minimize battles as much as possible...)

*Will there be any map?*

No, as mentioned above, there are hidden kingdoms... Their location might be revealed if I make map. Besides, the world is just restarting, so, there are a lot of kingdoms continually popping out of nowhere.

*What if I end up with a bad hair and eye color? Does that mean I will be inferior to other RPers?*

Not exactly. Yes, it determines magical capabilities, but with Viziels Knights using orbs for amplification, Scholars using books which determine their power (spells to use) and Azure Knights... They don't use magic...

So in short, you won't be inferior except for the fact that NPCs will determine your state with that. Also, it will enable you to cast certain spells available only to your level. (You will end up being inferior if you lose your book and orb/s... You won't do that now would you?)

Besides, it's not like you'll be fighting each other... dry.gif

*Do the kingdoms have emblems/symbols or something?*

Yes, in fact, I just found them the other day. I'll try to get them here when I have time.

Minor kingdoms are not going to have one.

All pet slots are taken xd.png

*Can I have a pet?*

I was considering this before... But being knights... And traveling around (the group might look like a zoo...)... Having a pet might look weird... Maybe pets can be allowed, if just one or two RPers will own one... First come first serve then!

*Can I have a pet beast?*

Well... One of the characters in the original story (since this is based on a story I made) had a pet beast (Oh, and you'll be meeting him too, I'm still trying to decide if I should add in his pet...)... And..*points above*... So, maybe that will be counted as one of the two.

*Can I be a nomad or someone that is like a knight but has no specific affiliation with any of the given kingdoms?*

That would be the traveler class

*Can I be a vampire?*

After doing some thinking... No, as stated above, you may only play as humans(?)...

*Among the "beasts" and "monsters" are dragons included?*

We could rule them in monsters class... But they are still considered mythical creatures in that time. Although there are beasts which look like lizard people who are often mistaken as dragons.

*Why can't I have white hair?*

Because old people have white hair... And hair determines ones magical capabilities, if one has white hair, the capabilities are unknown since the original color (when they were younger) faded.

*Are you going to let us pick our hair and eye color and then let us know what that hair and eye color translates to magic wise?*

Information about your magic level and capabilities shall be sent together with your "package" information.

*Can I still join...?*

Anyone can join any time, provided that all rules are followed and the job chosen is still available

*People could find the general term "magic" to be "anything that can't be done physically or easily. Therefore, if you can give yourself other magic, you could essentially make yourself a god, or anything at all, really. *

As mentioned in the magic section, your magical capabilities depend upon your eye and hair color, in fact, even your power is determined by that. Since you have special items (orbs, books, etc...), the power will all be equaled out.

Anyway, the point is, you will only be able to use certain types of magic depending on your level. For example, lowest level can only use elemental magic. Basically, all they'll do is name their magic and make up how it works...

*What if the job I wanted is already taken?*

Except for Azure Knight (and in-training ones), you may become a Student or Viziel Knight Subordinate if you pick traveler class. The only condition, you will have to have a master, which is one of the RPers.

*Hey... Can everyone use orbs?*

Orbs... Everyone can use it. There are specialized orbs like light orbs which replace light bulbs, illusion orb which is used as cameras, void orb which can be used as a storage (more on that will be explained soon), heat orb for cooking and more (but orb technology is most dominant in Viziel). As for use of orbs for battling, you can use them... But not tap it's full potential... In fact, it's effect may even be non-existent

Edited by Juzz

Sorry for not yet replying xd.png

My brother's hugging the comp (for the whole day actually...) dry.gif

Anyway, I replied already smile.gif

I have sent my form!

Nixa the Scholar is ready to go then~

I have been saving the finished PM for months now :P

We still need one more and we can start biggrin.gif (a Viziel Knight maybe..?)

So far we have...

-Scholar

-Azure Knight

-Traveler

I was just waiting for Altiboris to reply...

Though the first part will be everyone's intro to each other...

So I guess we could start biggrin.gif

Hold on... I'll make the first post biggrin.gif

EDIT:OK, We officially start! smile.gif Everyone can post now ninja.gif

*Right now, it's intro time for everyone... Get to know one another... Remember to keep your secrets biggrin.gif

Oh, and Saphira-dragon, everyone has to start at Kevia for whatever reason they have... Unless that was a flashback of the past before Cloud left or something of the sort (Azure is a long way from Kevia...).

Edited by Juzz

As of now... Don't pay much attention to the red-haired guy... Though he's going to play an somewhat important role...

I'll put in his info once chapter 1 begins xd.png (we're still at prologue)

Woot! I can't wait for approval, this looks like such a fun storyline! happy.gif Good RPing, all! I've read up-to-date what everyone's posted. I like the detail and depth everyone gives!

Edited by LadyNatasha

Woot! I can't wait for approval, this looks like such a fun storyline! happy.gif Good RPing, all! I've read up-to-date what everyone's posted. I like the detail and depth everyone gives!

You can post your intro now! Maybe we could continue with the next day tomorrow or maybe some time later. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Everyone, head downstairs and check out the commotion outside...

(stuff about THE MARK may be revealed as situation is appropriate)

Let's just wait for roobot to post, then we can proceed. This is kind of an important part xd.png

Edited by Juzz

Hi, guys...

Sorry for the sudden notice, especially since the RP was just starting, but I won't be on for a few days now, or I might be but it's not likely.

I just found out that my sister's filly broke her leg off this morning, and we had to put her down. I'm really sad, but I know my sister will be absolutely devastated. She's not home from school yet so we haven't told her.

The filly (named Temaari) was born here, and was only five or so months old. She was the color my mom had always wanted, and was just a baby. sad.gif

We don't even know how she broke it, but to stay on subject, I probably won't be on for a few days while comforting my sis. Please feel free to continue, I'll just pop my character back in when I can, or if you want I can just drop the RP.

Thanks all.

-Natasha

O GOD!

I know how she feels, I own 5 of my own and one is at the moment touch and go. We are going to a Faith Healer Wednesday, thats how worried we are and if he can't heal her.......well I will be like your sister when she comes home.

Hi, guys...

Sorry for the sudden notice, especially since the RP was just starting, but I won't be on for a few days now, or I might be but it's not likely.

I just found out that my sister's filly broke her leg off this morning, and we had to put her down. I'm really sad, but I know my sister will be absolutely devastated. She's not home from school yet so we haven't told her.

The filly (named Temaari) was born here, and was only five or so months old. She was the color my mom had always wanted, and was just a baby.  sad.gif

We don't even know how she broke it, but to stay on subject, I probably won't be on for a few days while comforting my sis. Please feel free to continue, I'll just pop my character back in when I can, or if you want I can just drop the RP.

Thanks all.

-Natasha

Just take your time biggrin.gif

Hope she'd get over it soon...

Let's just pretend your charrie is quiet for the mean time...

Edited by Juzz

Thanks, guys. I think the worst of it is gone, and I'm back. Thanks a bunch, I'll go catch up. smile.gif

Ok... Actual journey begins now smile.gif

It'll take you about 3 or 2 days before you reach the first village, for now, continue walking, talking and do stuff... Like gathering food or something...

Anyway... I'll give the signal when day 2 arrives... Until then... Have fun tongue.gif

(Or at least when everyone else is ready to proceed xd.png)

OK! We're about to proceed to the next day... xd.png (hey... no one has eaten yet-_-)

Oh yeah... Remember to keep an eye out in character profiles... There could be some... Good info there xd.png

Hmm... I must be starving! Oh well, too distracted by GIANT RED RANDOM BIRD to care! lol, that was a surprise. *goes to check profiles*...

Edit: XP *falls over* PANTHER?! lol awesome! Still, my poor little wolfie dog is only a yearling, and they're not full size until they're three...

Can't wait to meet the new RPer! happy.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

Hmm... I must be starving! Oh well, too distracted by GIANT RED RANDOM BIRD to care! lol, that was a surprise. *goes to check profiles*...

Edit: XP *falls over* PANTHER?! lol awesome! Still, my poor little wolfie dog is only a yearling, and they're not full size until they're three...

Can't wait to meet the new RPer! happy.gif

She was the first to get (unofficially) approved... And hasn't replied yet...

Anyway... You'll be getting a new and useless comrade soon either way xd.png

*coughs@charprofilesagain*

Oh yeah... Please go easy on the bandits (and by this I mean don't use your special abilities/magic yet) ... As much as possible, no killing & chopping of body parts (Just badly injure them) xd.png<----As much as possible, but I never said you're not allowed tongue.gif

Edited by Juzz

Ok... maybe let's just wait for roobot to have a taste of some of the action.... And then we can wrap up this little battle... wink.gif

Ok... Proceeding to day 2 of forest journeyXD

Don't forget breakfast...

*shifts eyes to someone who plans to reveal cooking talents*

Yeah... Fight's kind of rushed =_=...

I kinda got tired of not being able to address the boy by his name... tongue.gif

And I can't wait to join the RP get to the first village... (which has another charrie!)

Edited by Juzz

Oh yeah... Please go easy on the bandits (and by this I mean don't use your special abilities/magic yet) ... As much as possible, no killing & chopping of body parts (Just badly injure them) XD<----As much as possible, but I never said you're not allowed :P

Oh no :o

I used magic! Want me to edit the post? I can make Nixa just slap punch the guy instead.

*Slaps self*

Also.... interesting turn of events! But I daresay we are getting hungry now...

Oh no ohmy.gif

I used magic! Want me to edit the post? I can make Nixa just slap punch the guy instead.

*Slaps self*

Also.... interesting turn of events! But I daresay we are getting hungry now...

You're a magic class, so it's ok xd.png

and I did say As much as possible, but I never said you're not allowed tongue.gif

*feelssorryforthebanditswhogotburned*

MOAR PROFILE UPDATE wink.gif