RiverstarOfSkyclan

The Azu Family Lineage Project

user posted image user posted image

This Lineage Project is mainly because I feel that I should get into the DC community more. So, what better way to get involved than a Lineage Project? If this goes well, I may add even more. Plus, this would help me get more dragons, as well as others that may not have many yet, along with the veterans who always want more. I'm happy to welcome everyone into the Family!

Sorry if there are a few kinks, this is my very first lineage and I'll often edit as I go. I'd love for some people to make banners and things to help spruce up the page. I'd have put pictures of the leaders if they weren't acting up. Help with that is welcome. Critique as to what I put in it are always welcome unless I say so.

This will be a Family Line Lineage Project. The leaders are:

King Azuaco and Queen Azuello

The only species in this lineage will be the Waterhorse Dragon.

user posted image

• Only Waterhorse Dragons allowed.
  • All names MUST begin with Azu. That's the whole thing with the family. If they are a direct hatchling of Azuello and Azuaco, you may put Heir or Heiress before their name. If they are children of Heirs or Heiresses, you can put Lady or Master before their name.
  • Try to make the lineage as long as possible!
  • It is preferred if you ask for one dragon and breed it with one you already have instead of getting another and breeding them, but inbreeding is allowed if you wish.
  • Freezing hatchlings is fine, I suppose. Abandoning, only if you really don't want them anymore.
  • To prove that you read the rules, put #IWantAnAzu under Other notes in the form and I'll White-list you.
user posted image

I want an egg!

Scroll Name:

Dragon's Name:

Will you freeze?

Any preference on who the egg comes from (Breeder-wise and/or dragon-wise if you wish for it to be an Heir or Heiress)?

Other notes:

I want to be a breeder!

Scroll Name:

How many dragons do you have in the family?

Do you mind if you have to give away eggs for the Family?

Will you ever Inbreed?

user posted image

RiverstarOfSkyclan

Midnight Cyrophoenix

user posted image

RiverstarOfSkyclan

Midnight Cyrophoenix

Oasis

user posted image

user posted image

Any Generation Azula

Any Generation

user posted image

Queen Azuella

King Azuaco

Princess Azuinna

Heiress Azuamino

Serf Azumikua

Serf Azuvizcaino

Serf Azutailni

Serf Azunixia

Heir Azunero

Serf Azurunoca

Serf Azuciria

Azumarsin

Azurinina

Lady Azuranica

Edited by RiverstarOfSkyclan

News:

10/11 Okay, I'm thinking about setting up stuff like armies and stuff. All suggestions are welcome if you want to help out or just want to suggest something!

Edited by RiverstarOfSkyclan

I want an egg!

Scroll Name: Soccercat825

Dragon's Name: No name currently, since I don't know the gender. Azullria - Female | Azunero - Male

Will you freeze?: No

Any preference on who the egg comes from (Breeder-wise and/or dragon-wise if you wish for it to be an Heir or Heiress)?: Heir/Heiress please

Other notes:

I want to be a breeder!

Scroll Name: Soccercat825

How many dragons do you have in the family?: 4 in the Azu family

Do you mind if you have to give away eggs for the Family?: I don't mind, let's make the Azu family have the longest line!

Will you ever Inbreed?: No

I'd ask you to re-read the ruled because you didn't say #IWantAnAzu but whatever, you're my first member xd.png Accepted.

I want an egg!

Scroll Name: kittycaty

Dragon's Name: Azula

Will you freeze? neope

Any preference on who the egg comes from (Breeder-wise and/or dragon-wise if you wish for it to be an Heir or Heiress)? idc

Other notes:

#Iwantanazu

Azuamino is growing and almost ready to breed. I'd like some more males seeing I only have one and we need to already do a few egg requests.

I want an egg!

Scroll Name: car340

Dragon's Name: Depends on what generation and gender...

Will you freeze? No!

Any preference on who the egg comes from (Breeder-wise and/or dragon-wise if you wish for it to be an Heir or Heiress)? Nope

Other notes: #IWantAnAnzu

I already have a bunch of Waterhorses, so I'll just go rename them for possible mates.

Okay, just give me names and links of them and I can add them to the list!

Accepted, I'll put your name on the list.

Note to members that adopts serfs or have named your Waterhorses serfs- please comment or PM me with links to them so I can add them to the family list.

And of course it misgenders. Lady Azuranica is almost an adult.

I want to be a breeder!

Scroll Name: car340

How many dragons do you have in the family?: 1

Do you mind if you have to give away eggs for the Family?: Nope

Will you ever Inbreed?: No

Azumarsin and Azurinina are now renamed and ready to breed.

Edited by car340

I want an egg!

Scroll Name: naoshikka

Dragon's Name: Depends on the gender

Will you freeze? No

Any preference on who the egg comes from (Breeder-wise and/or dragon-wise if you wish for it to be an Heir or Heiress)? Heir/Heiress please smile.gif

Other notes: #IWantAnAnzu

Closing More than 6 months since last post