-PB Trios (any trio, any generation as long as it is even)
-Silvers from Heartseeker/Sweetling/Purple Nebula/Blue Nebula/Female Hellfire/Pink/Male Purple
-Golds from Heartseeker/Rosebud/Green Nebula/Black/Daydream/Female Sunrise/Sunsong
-Commons from Spriter Alts
-moonstone eggs from terrae fathers
-PB of any breed (3rd gen and higher)
-true gender checkers
(black x met, met x white, black x red, black x magma, black x white, magma x neotropical, ember x magma, black x sunsong, gold x sunsong, female skywing x male deepsea, male daydream x female sunrise, male magma x female gray, white x red, male white x female moonsone)
-even gen and stair step tinsels or metals.
Tinsel Lineages Owned
Living in Sin:
Dawn's Silver Medal:
-Bright Breasted Wyvern
Brazen Zalcaris CB:
Tanoth the Dragon King:
-Pink (Sweetling start)
Roreng Freshly Baked WaffleWing:
Current Lineage Projects:
-Male Terrae x Female Moonstone checker
-Dead Line Silver x Blue Ridgewing checker
-Male Deepsea x Female Skywing checker
-Male Green Neb x Female Black
-PB Gold from Rosebud 1st gen
-PB Gold from Heartseeker 1st gen
-PB Silver from Yulebuck 1st gen
PB Silver from Heartseeker 1st gen
Dragon Trading Notes:
1. If you are concerned about breeding/IOUs I owe you, by all means shoot me a pm and ask.
2. I don't bump trades on lists, so there's no need to worry about that. The only things that get bumped are spots for requesters, and that happens very rarely.
3. I will not raise a dragon for you if that was not part of the trade agreement. When I offer my half of the trade you have 24 hours to pick it up before it's mine. I have had too many people abuse my scroll by waiting until things hatch or turn ER before picking them up. You will have to wait until the next time I get an egg/hatchling for you.
Dragon Requesting Rules/Notes:
1. All the dragons on my scroll are fair game. Just remember that rares don't produce well. Please don't bug me by asking when I will have your egg; it will arrive when it arrives. I can't make the dragons give the eggs desired (if only I could....).
2. Be polite. You are asking me to give you something for free; rudeness will not get you anywhere.
3. I may deny a request. Some of the lines I have are popular and I use them to trade. If I say no, there is likely a reason and arguing it with me is only going to make me irritated and you probably won't get anything.
4. I may bump you a place on the list if I get a good trade offer for an offspring of the dragon. Please don't grump about it if it happens; you're getting it for free, the other person is paying for it. You will still get one, and I don't make a habit of doing that kind of thing.
5. Don't trade anything I give you. I don't care how good a trade you think you are making. I bred it for you, not as fodder for you to use to get other stuff. Break this and I will never deal with you again, and I will warn others about your behavior.
6. I will look at your scroll before I hand something rarer over. If you can't take care of it, I likely won't give it to you. I don't like seeing my babies die because of incompetence.
7. If you need help after getting something from me (for a mate or something), by all means, ask. I will help to make sure that your new baby has the best lineage it can.
8. I will not raise them for you. If you can't take the egg I breed for you when I have it ready, I will dispose of it as I see fit. I won't breed another offspring for you until you ask again/bump you down on a list. (Within reason. If you let me know right away that you won't be able to pick the egg up, I will likely be more agreeable to working something out)
9. When you email me your request, please include *SH2* in the title of the message (just like that, asterisks and all, quote marks are not asterisks and the message will be ignored). Or, if you are in the Newbie Gifting Group, title the message *NGG*.
10. Enjoy and take care of your new dragon; I won't offer replacements on the rares.
Check with me, especially if requesting a trade. I might surprise you with what I'll take. ;)
-3rd gen holly to KiwiPop
-4th gen holly to Immorta
List of Tinsels I Own
Unless I ask for them specifically, please don't offer me stripes, trios, or tinsels of non 2 breed stair/spiral as trades. I don't like them and will refuse your offer.