dracoon

Illogical Stuff in DC

Post whatever you think doesn't relate to logic in DC here!

First, how does the poor Red dragon incubates a Thunder/Ice egg without getting shocked or frostbiten itself?

Second, if you Earthquake, wouldn't the cave fall down? They already said it was 'powerful', right?

Thirdly, my Cheese sits right below my Magma hatchling in my scroll, and I don't see him melting.

Apparently there is a 1 second gestation period for female dragons . . . xd.png

You breed the dragons and 1-4 eggs pop out simultaneously within a second

Dinos and chickens being in the cave with the dragons xd.png Surely the dragons would have eaten all of the chickens and their eggs no? tongue.gif

With over 50 different species in the same cave that would have to be one ridiculously large cave tongue.gif

Breeding pairs . . . that could never be possible in real life

Influence?-

*Pink stand in front of hatchie and shoves candy into mouth*

*Hatchie sprouts wings and becomes male/female*

If only this could happen in real life. dry.gif

Post whatever you think doesn't relate to logic in DC here!

First, how does the poor Red dragon incubates a Thunder/Ice egg without getting shocked or frostbiten itself?

Second, if you Earthquake, wouldn't the cave fall down? They already said it was 'powerful', right?

Thirdly, my Cheese sits right below my Magma hatchling in my scroll, and I don't see him melting.

Have to admit that your statements are pretty amusing and logical.

You steal dragon eggs from a cave and suddenly they become 2D and become unmoving pictures on a piece of parchment (aka the scroll) tongue.gif

And there's a place you can abandon eggs.

BTW, how do you kill eggs without swords? Throw them against the wall? AND!

Zombies in the cave. Wouldn't they target your dragons? Your scroll would disappear in seconds! laugh.gif

When an egg dies due to sickness or running out of time, why is it cracked? It is not as if it was killed and why only the half broken shell is shown and not the unborn hatchling or embryo?

How do Vine Dragons live in the cave? They're rooted to the ground. And they eat any living thing within a 50m-radius.

Revival-once it fails, the body disintergrates? Where are the bones?

Edited by dracoon

lol some of these are really funny! laugh.gif

why do all the dragons seemingly coexist happily when we all know how grumpy dragons are?

and surely the smaller ones like pygmies and mints would get squashed or eaten (esp the mints since they cant fly!)

You steal dragon eggs from a cave and suddenly they become 2D and become unmoving pictures on a piece of parchment (aka the scroll) tongue.gif

Well the scroll is supposed to be a written record of the dragons you have stolen.

However that leads to another question.. if it is just a written record, where are your dragons really? If you have stolen them from the cave obviously you arent just keeping them there so there has to be somewhere else to keep the dragons. I have like 250 dragons on my scroll so where would someone put 250 dragons that is not in the cave tongue.gif

BTW, how do you kill eggs without swords? Throw them against the wall? AND!

Smash them on the ground.

Balloon dragons. Don't they get stuck to the ceiling all the time?

Pumpkin dragons live in pumpkins, so where do you find so many to keep it in once the original starts to rot? smile.gif

Influence?-

*Pink stand in front of hatchie and shoves candy into mouth*

*Hatchie sprouts wings and becomes male/female*

If only this could happen in real life. dry.gif

I figured that influence could involve temperature-dependent sex determination, much like crocodile eggs.

One of my favorite DC-illogicalities involves how dragons of vastly different size could mate. >.> Yeah, I know that pygmies can't mate with larger dragons, but mints and still mate with stones!

You can find water dwelling dragons in the wilderness? How can so many released dragons be put into one small cave? Weird...

They say Christmas dragons are an elusive breed, yet most of us have one.

And Papers. Won't they disintergrate when you put them near Magmas or Reds?

I suppose the humans you guys are playing as are immortal, since they raise dragons which could take hundreds of years. No?

And we have swords and know magic that fails us lots of times.

Thousands of years usually equates 14 days. No?

You can find water dwelling dragons in the wilderness? How can so many released dragons be put into one small cave? Weird...

Wel, when they say cave, I guess it could be some sort of place where lots of dragons could live...Like the mouth of a river into the sea.

In my head, I always imagined the collectors having to travel to many different locations around the world to find the dragon eggs, not just one cave.

Really, the whole thing is ilogical. Most dragons would be too heavy to fly with wings, and if we had this many immortal giant lizards, the whole enviroment would collapse within 500 years, at most.

I suppose the humans you guys are playing as are immortal, since they raise dragons which could take hundreds of years. No?

thats true too, we could be like elves or something! laugh.gif

Dragons are pretty strong creatures, you can't kill them just by stabbing them once.

Vampire hatchie: This hatchling appears to be... dead? Then where's the tombstone?

*eyetwitch* Elves? I'm 1.7m. Define 'elves'.

They say Christmas dragons are an elusive breed, yet most of us have one.

And Papers. Won't they disintergrate when you put them near Magmas or Reds?

Well once you have a dragon in your clan in logic it would stay there, it would only be elusive if it where in the wild.

Also a scroll is just where you write down the dragon's info, what dragons you would put next others on the scroll would not matter, if they where next to each other as real creatures the paper would be in trouble. also i would only say they would disintegrate around Magmas, reds are not hot on the exterior and i don't think they enjoy torching papers tongue.gif

*thinks about the Lunar 7th month*

*Reds burns Papers for peace*