TJ09

2014-04-01 - Feature Announcement

Today, I'm excited to announce a new feature, one that's been in the works literally for years, that will help expand the world of Dragon Cave to a whole new level—the Dragon Encyclopedia.

user posted image

The Encyclopedia allows you to unlock “notes” about breeds—tidbits of information about their behavior, habitat, etc. These notes will appear as you raise or click on dragons (even clicks on adults are counted). The more you observe, the more you can find out! You can discover exciting context about the dragons you know and love, information that will enrich the overall Dragon Cave experience by fleshing out the world it exists in. No longer are you limited to only the four or five sentences provided in the breed description; now, you can learn things about your dragons that have never been revealed before.

user posted image

The encyclopedia will be rolling out slowly; first to a small subset of users for testing (either through random selection or random drawing), then to the general public. Not all breeds will have information at first. Expect to hear more information Soon™.

Not sure if prank.... Or legit feature...

Because this looks like something authentic. Dino Cave and the like from years past seemed fake enough to me that I could tell they were pranks right away. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go coat every bar of soap in the house with clear nail polish, so no one can use them.

Aw, man. I know it's April Fool's, but this would have been so cool.

BUT IT WAS IN THE SUGGESTIONS FORUM

Ahahaha, this would be the most excellent thing ever! A+, happy April Fool's. happy.gif