prpldrgnfr

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Hey everyone, show it off!!

Gardens aren't currently linkable, so you'll have to post an image or link to an upload.

Here's mine:

user posted image

I would LOVE to see a guide that says which plant is which... As soon as I plant the dratted things I forget what they are xd.png

I like that first one! Nice and fluffy...and spiky looking! ha ha

I don't know how to post my garden, but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's! smile.gif

I would LOVE to see a guide that says which plant is which... As soon as I plant the dratted things I forget what they are

Same here!

Edited by MedievalMystic

user posted image

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Mary, Mary, quite contrary,

How does your garden grow?

With silver bells, and cockle shells,

And pretty maids all in a row.

Edited by Ashikara

My garden is so small in comparison! xd.png I'm having such difficulty finding the seeds!

Bet all the hatchlings are eating them

How do you find new seeds? I only have one. D:

Just keep looking around the site. Occupy yourself with something like tv or a game, and then - every 5 to 10 minutes or so - just click around the front page, your dragons, etc. for a minute. You should find a seed.

They're pretty small so pay close attention!

Just keep looking around the site. Occupy yourself with something like tv or a game, and then - every 5 to 10 minutes or so - just click around the front page, your dragons, etc. for a minute. You should find a seed.

They're pretty small so pay close attention!

Thank you so much!!

Love the sending flower to someone. Once the flower is grown, u can send it to a person u know or a random person (and get a selection of various pots to place it in) very lovely ^^

Ash and Mondat, what lovely gardens! Mondat, I love that red and blue flower!

I finally have a couple of buds! And I have that vine thingy, too! I can't wait to get some color going in the garden! smile.gif This is great!

Annnnd, I just got my 3rd...or is it 4th...orchid! That's ok though, I love orchids! lol

Ash and Mondat, what lovely gardens!  Mondat, I love that red and blue flower! 

I finally have a couple of buds!  And I have that vine thingy, too!  I can't wait to get some color going in the garden!  smile.gif  This is great! 

Annnnd, I just got my 3rd...or is it 4th...orchid!  That's ok though, I love orchids!  lol

I have no idea what the blue and red flower is/was, though. Cannot remember xd.png It's Dragon Head!

The flower to the upper left looks fully grown to me but I cannot click on it ninja.gif

Could sent 2 flowers already!

Edited by Mondat

Mondat, I have a flower that looks grown, too, but I can't click on it either. And that blue one does look like a dragon's head! Sweet! Patience, patience...as I'm going crazy waiting for my first full grown plant!

Edited by MedievalMystic

Its going to be interesting watching people get impatient waiting for this stuff to grow. My garden is still pretty bare.. but it will come along sooner or later tongue.gif

I would LOVE to see a guide that says which plant is which... As soon as I plant the dratted things I forget what they are xd.png

You ask and you may receive smile.gif

That is to say, I've made a small "guide". I don't have any full grown plants yet. I will update the guide with new seeds I find. And of course I'll update it with pictures of all the stages.

Have fun!

Yeah, I keep staring at my garden hoping to see something happen, but nothing is yet. I do have colorful blooms though... I have 3 of the same plant, it looks like a cluster of cone shaped little round balls. I have a deep red, a white and a purple. GROW UP already! ha ha **sprinkles fertilizer**

Damn, now I have to go to the bank! I don't want to go anywhere. xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

user posted image

Still pretty lonely in there xd.png

Edit: Sheriziya, I have a blue mushroom seed growing in there, you can use that for your guide!

Edited by Moeru

@LostFate: You're welcome.

I know I'm missing several at the moment, but I guess I'll find them soon enough smile.gif

Have fun everyone!

@Moeru: Thanks, I already have that one smile.gif Apparently there's a blue-white as well. I have seen several plants here already I don't have yet. The first one in your screenshot, which plant is that? DO you remember that?

Nice to see everyone's garden, btw!

Edited by Sheriziya

user posted image

I hope they'll start growing up soon

Edit: my Biter is magneta, so it's another one for the guide

Edited by LadyNova

Will our gardens be saved "as is" if we don't send the flowers? Not that I don't want to share (ha, well, maybe) but if I want to keep my favorites in my garden, I don't want them to go away sad.gif

Screenshot for guide purposes:

user posted image

In the order they were planted, here's a list of seed types:

Mystery Seed

Biter

Minature Rose

Hibiscus

Gerbera Daisy

Agapanthus

Iris

Agapanthus

Gerbera Daisy

Hibiscus

The Biter is Stage 2, but I'm pretty sure all the rest are still Stage 1.

edit: I also got a blue mushroom seed - user posted image

edit2: Snip of the missing Gerbera S2 - user posted image

S2 Rose: user posted image

S2 Agapanthus: user posted image

S1 Bat: user posted image

S1 Sun-Seeker: user posted image

S1 Dandelion: user posted image

Purple Mushroom seed: user posted image

S1 Orchid: user posted image

S3 Pink Biter: user posted image

S1 Alstromeria: user posted image

S1 Rafflesia: user posted image

If I post a picture of a plant but no seed picture, that's because it uses the standard seed sprite.

Edited by Ponystar17

You ask and you may receive smile.gif

That is to say, I've made a small "guide". I don't have any full grown plants yet. I will update the guide with new seeds I find. And of course I'll update it with pictures of all the stages.

Have fun!

Thanks so much for that! I had forgotten what a lot of mine were.

@LostFate: You're welcome.

I know I'm missing several at the moment, but I guess I'll find them soon enough smile.gif

Have fun everyone!

@Moeru: Thanks, I already have that one smile.gif Apparently there's a blue-white as well. I have seen several plants here already I don't have yet. The first one in your screenshot, which plant is that? DO you remember that?

Nice to see everyone's garden, btw!

I could have sworn it was an Iris, but my next two seeds were also Iris, and they look different... o_o

I will pick up seeds tomorrow and not plant them til I get home from work, so I can keep a list and let you know.