TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Hello all, and Happy New Year!

This topic serves as a notice that all of the raffle winners have been drawn, and e-mails are being sent out. To see if you've won, check your e-mail (or visit http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle directly, if you're impatient). If the e-mail bounces (is not delivered successfully), that winner's place will be redrawn (and their account will be placed in e-mail validation). If a winner does not select a prize within the next two weeks, lower prize winners that chose the option to upgrade will take their place.

Here's how the winners were structured this year:

150 winners were drawn and placed into pools for western- and eastern-style prize dragons (the same dragons as previous years, not new breeds). 30 of the winners received an honorable mention, and have the possibility of being upgraded to a prize dragon if a higher-placed winner does not choose a prize dragon:

• 10 First Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners
  • 20 Second Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners
  • 30 Third Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners
  • 10 First Place Western Prize Dragon Winners
  • 20 Second Place Western Prize Dragon Winners
  • 30 Third Place Western Prize Dragon Winners
  • 30 Honorable Mentions
All 150 have the ability to select roughly any egg from the cave (subject to the same limitations as before: No Valentine/Halloween dragons, no retired breeds except frills, no Legendary Dragons).

For those who didn't win, thanks for participating in the Snow Wars event; hopefully you had fun.

Holy Cow!! First!!

Whoa!! That's a lot of prizes!!!

But I didn't get an email!! sad.gif

Oh well!! Congrats to the winners!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Thanks TJ. Now, to quickly check that page!

ETA: It says "Page not Found" - I guess it means I'm not a winner. Well, there's always next year. Congratulations to this years winners!

Edited by alicit

I don't seem to be a winner, but I didn't really expect it. Still amazed at how many people'll get dragons, though....I'm excited to see the choices!

I thoroughly enjoyed the event! Thanks for all the work you and everyone else put in to keep the Cave so much fun. biggrin.gif

Congratulations everyone who won!

*runs to check my email* EDIT: no win. There's always next year!

and thank you TJ and spriters who helped make such a brilliant and fun event.

Edited by azaria

aww to bad i didnt win....

ah well, anyways, congrats to the winners! i do hope my friends win too. wink.gif

Edited by Drogonhe1

Congrats to the winners! ^.^

EDIT: Also, a question. Why can the winners not chose Halloween dragons? I guess I could understand no Valentine's since those are limited, but Halloweens are the single holiday type that we can actually get as many of as we want when they're released. So, I don't get it. Why no Halloweens? =(

Edited by Riannon

Congrats to the winners smile.gif

But the link doesn't appear to work for me .. ? nevermind, works now :>

Edited by LorellaiLaLa

Congrats to the winners! XD You're gonna have a fun two to three weeks waiting for the egg to show up on your scroll. It got to the point last year when I had dreams about it. lol

Anyway, if any of you would like any advice about how to handle your new dragon, feel free to PM me. ^-^ It can be a little overwhelming at times, but you'll manage! Good luck!

Edited by Forest

Wow, a lot of prizes!! Congrats to all the winners smile.gif

The event was awesome and fun, so I don't really mind I didn't win. Maybe next year, eh? biggrin.gifwub.gif

Didn't expect to win as this /was/ my first year. ^^

Congratulations to all that did get a prize and a HM. biggrin.gif