TJ09

2013-12-06 - Dragon Cave on Facebook!

Wow. Nakase. That cover art is just gorgeous. Your art looks better every time I see more of it!

~

When I saw the title of this topic shortened on the viewer from the main page "Dragon Cave on" I could not figure out what DC was on. =p Glad to see we're finally spreading out into other media some more. o3o

~

Teej, you should consider tumblr for your next media advance.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

OMG NAKA THAT IS STUNNING!!!!

Can we have on site pl0x?

Not on FaceBook yet, but I've been contemplating making one. I'll definitely like it if I do, though.

Edit: OMG, this thread is a hierarchy! TJ posted the thread, Sockie, a global, posted next, then a regular mod, Ruby, posted, then me, a member. Conspiracies ftw!

Edited by PieMaster

Haha cool, will follow/like/whatever you do for Facebook.

Love the cover art, by the way.

Edited by Oasis

Oooh, great job Nakase. o3o

No Facebook here, but I didn't know DC had a Twitter account! Awesome, now I can go follow it. Thanks!

Since I never go there (FB) anymore, I'll wish you well, and good luck with the venture.

Beautiful art! I'm not much for Facebook. But still! Awesome and great for getting DC more recognizable.

Yay! I can follow this, I don't do Twitter much, if ever.

Thanks folks =)

facebook.com/NakaseArt is my fan page if any of you is interested.

Edited by Nakase

It is beautiful art, but of course everything uploaded to FB is converted to .jpg which detracts from the art's full glory :c

Ah well, I liked anyway! also I support the idea of moving to tumblr next. Perhaps even youtube (I don't think there's anything yet, just a few tutorials from other channels), though I'm not sure how to go about making that venture.

I'm not big on Twitter, so I'm really happy to see DC on Facebook! And that is some awesome artwork, Nakase! wub.gif

ETA: I have to say, I think this is the first time I've made it on the first page of any News thread on here in my time of being on this site. Interesting, lol. And I definitely agree with Tumblr being the next social media venture for DC. smile.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

Excellent! I find it humorous that as of now the page only has 47 likes. Let's watch that number grow and grow and grow in the next day or so. tongue.gif

Heh. Love the artwork, Naka! I hate facebook, but I may go "like" it anyway.

Liked and following smile.gif I am much more on FB than on twitter, so this is great news.

TJ, would you announce there when will you breed your dragons? biggrin.gif

Nakase, amazing art *hats off*

Beautiful artwork indeed! smile.gif

May I say that I hope, though, that there won't be too much "Facebook exclusive" stuff in the future? I don't want a Facebook account because of privacy issues and it would be sad to miss all the fun stuff because I'm not registered on a third-party website.

Edited by Digital Decay

Oooooh. I am constantly on facebook so this is nice, I also have the cover as my desktop background now wink.gif

Beautiful artwork indeed! smile.gif

May I say that I hope, though, that there won't be too much "Facebook exclusive" stuff in the future? I don't want a Facebook account because of privacy issues and it would be sad to miss all the fun stuff because I'm not registered on a third-party website.

Just this!

I doubt there will be too many FB-exclusive events and things. I think most of it will be news like site updates or dragon releases.

I doubt there will be too many FB-exclusive events and things. I think most of it will be news like site updates or dragon releases.

^ There's been a twitter for quite a while now and AFAIK no twitter exclusives. I really am not worried about it. =p