Quis

Pokemon X/Y trading and wishlists

Welcome to the Pokemon X & Y trade and wishlist thread!

(Made with the approval of General Discussion mod Shiny Hazard Sign.)

We now officially have a place to set up Pokemon trades here on the DC Forums!

Thread rules:

If we all just post like crazy every time we either find something valuable or decide we want something new, this thread is going to turn into a mess. So we're going to follow the example of the 'Complete your scroll wish list thread', and instead of posting whenever we have a new thought, everyone should post only one time and edit their post to keep it up to date when their lists change. If you want to set up a trade with someone, don't make a new post; PM that person instead!

For questions and chat, stick with the Pokemon X and Y thread.

(If this becomes a problem because no new people are adding their lists and the thread drops too far back on the forum due to lack of new posts, this rule may change to allow chat posts for discussing trades here. Let's stick with it for now though.)

Things you should include in your post:

*Your Trainer name and Friend Code

(If you don't want this information to be public, let people know that they should PM you to ask for it.)

*What version of the game do you have?

*Pokemon you have or are willing to catch/breed that others might want.

*Pokemon you especially want and need.

*Will you only trade, or are you willing to gift if people ask nicely?

(Seriously: ask nicely. If someone is willing to gift, that does not mean you should harass them into giving you whatever you want.)

*What variety of Scatterbug/Vivillon is native to your game?

(There are 18 Vivillon wing patterns, and the variety your game has is determined by your DS region. You can trade a Scatterbug to another person, and when that person evolves it into a Vivillon it will have your region's pattern, not theirs. Breeding does not affect this. You can see the patterns here, and a work in progress spreadsheet listing what regions they come from here.)

*When updating to check things off your 'want' list, remember to thank people who have helped you!

*Do you also like to battle? Would you like others to PM you to set up a fight?

*What is your availability? (For example, 'I can't log on during the day on weekdays because I have school/work', or 'I'm available any time most Saturdays' etc.)

*Of course, you're free to add anything else important you can think of that I've left out.

---

For the sake of making this quicker, here is a sample form you can fill out. You DO NOT have to use this form if you don't want to, it's just for your convenience.

Trainer name:

Friend Code:

Game version:

Pokemon I can offer:

Pokemon I need:

My Vivillon pattern is:

My Friend Safari type is:

My Friend Safari Pokemon are:

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?:

Times I am/am not available to log on:

Accepting battle challenges?:

Recent events and changes to my lists:

---

Now let's get out there and start catching! biggrin.gif

Edit record: Added Friend Safari info to the sample form, thank you for pointing out that this was missing.

Edited by Quis

Trainer name: Samantha (Not real name - just me being random. If I start X , I'll be using a different name....)

Friend Code: PM me for it

Game version: Have both X and Y. Playing Y atm. [X is going to be my 'surprise Xmas pressie' as some don't know what to get me.....]

Pokemon I can offer: Garden pattern Vivillon, any Y exclusives. Other pokes can be done on request. [May need to go hunting/breeding lol]

Pokemon I need: Any X exclusives. And the other Vivillion patterns

My Vivillon pattern is: Garden

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both. If you have preference for gender and/or nature - just state when requesting and I'll try to accommodate them [No guarantees though]

Times I am/am not available to log on: Can be on anytime - just PM me here to organise stuff - or email if PM box fills.

Accepting battle challenges?: Depends on whether I'm on a breeding stretch - so maybe tongue.gif *is not helpful comment* Assume yes unless updates below show status = breeding.

Edited by Takhesis

Trainer name: Fawn

Friend Code: 3136-6872-9673

(pm to let me know you added me)

Game version: X

Pokemon I can offer: X exclusive pokemon, Tyrunt, All Kalos and Kanto starters, Aurous, Pichus with volt tackle

Pokemon I need: Vivillon patterns I don't have,- Aromatisse (don't need to keep, just need dex data), Electrike, Articuno (Have moltres), trade evolutions swaps

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern

My Friend Safari type is: Ghost

Safari Pokemon: Shuppet, Phantump, Dusclops

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both (depends on what you want)

Times I am/am not available to log on: Weekdays after 5 pm (Central time zone) or Weekends all day

Accepting battle challenges?: If I'm on feel free, I'll decline if I don't have my main team together or if I'm in the middle of something

Recent events and changes to my lists: Looking for updated

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Trainer name: Wobblegong

Game version: Y

Friend code: available on request. I probably can't be reached without a PM anyways. tongue.gif

Pokemon I can offer: Pretty much anything available in the main game-- if I don't have it yet, I can GTS one and breed as many as you'd like. Ditto power GO!

Notable Pokemon I can get you fast: Deino, Timid Larvesta, Adamant Larvitar, Ditto, Hidden Ability Shroomish, Hidden Ability Venipede. Plus assorted stuff found relatively easily in the game-- want a Goomy earlier than you see it in the wild? I can hook you up!

Pokemon I need:

● Gen 2/3/4/5 starters except Torchic

● Things found commonly/uncommonly in the wild: I skip catching a lot of things because I'd like to trade for them to boost my unique trainer ID number count for the lotto. If you can find forty of them in tall grass without trying, I probably still want one!

My Vivillon pattern is: useless AKA Modern.

My Safari pokemon are: Seviper, Ariados, Whirlipede [Poison]

Gifting? Gifts are fun to give! That's pretty much my approach to Wonder Trade. Shroomish Oprah: You get a Shroomish! YOU Get a Shroomish! EVERYONE GETS A SHROOMISH!

Pokerus: I have it! You want it? Just mention! I'll try to rub some into everything I send out, but I might forget.

Berry care package: I'm happy to send along a berry with every pokemon traded! I'll pick one of the less common types at random, but feel free to request one you don't have and I'll do my best to accommodate.

Availability: I'm around several hours a day most days, daytime to evening EST but precise availability varies. Drop me a PM to work something out!

Accepting battle challenges? Nope.

Changelog: I'm building a PC box of things people seem to like. That way I'll always have some on hand to trade!

Edited by Wobblegong

Trainer name: Ulta

Friend Code: 4270-1062-3319 (PM me though with your code so I can add you back! I won't always check back here to see who did it)

Game version: Pokemon Y

Pokemon I can offer: Any of the Gen 1 and 6 starters, Eevee, Y exclusives.

Pokemon I need: Xerneas, Zapdos, and Articuno, any other Vivillon pattern.

My Friend Safari type is: Poison

My Safari pokemon is: Muk, Garbodor, and Gloom

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades only please.

Times I am/am not available to log on: For now, usually anytime between 2pm-10pm EST

Accepting battle challenges?: Not at the moment.

Beat the Elite Four?: Yes

Recent events and changes to my lists: None =P

Might I suggest adding the Friend safari type and pokemon found in them (if you know it)? I added mine for those wanting to know (though sorry you get jipted with mine =( ). It's a post elite four thing.

Edited by UltimateTH

Trainer name: Brooklyn

Friend Code: 3136 - 6848 - 6551

Pokemon I can offer: Charmanders, Torchics (with Speed Boost), Froakies (with Protean), Fennekins, Chespins, Dittos, Archens, Tyrunts, Amauras, Houndours, Vulpix, Dratini (with Marvel Scale), adorable Goomies, Y exclusives.. Just ask and I'll see what I can do! I can also swap Legendaries for the Pokedex entries (with swap back).

Pokemon I need: Drillbur or Excadrill

My Friend Safari type is: Ground

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Marowak, Wooper, and Diggersby

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I'm happy to gift. biggrin.gif

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies but you can usually catch me online.

Accepting battle challenges?: I'd love to battle, but PM me first!

Recent events and changes to my lists: stuff

Edited by Flamingo

Trainer name: Shyrox

Friend Code: 3540-0140-8056 please PM if you add me so I can have your FC

Pokemon I can offer: It depends what the other person wants, so PM. (but mostly all the starters kalos/kanto)

Pokemon I need:

Shiny eevee

Unwanted shiny pokemon

Foreign Dittos

Kingdra

Rhyperior

Mega evolutions

My Vivillon pattern is:

Archipielago pattern

My Friend Safari type is:

Normal

Aipom, Loudred and chansey.

Trades and gift giving

Times I am/am not available to log on:

I'm not logged on during 7 am - 9 pm AST time during weekdays, but I'm logged on mostly at weekends.

Accepting battle challenges?:

Yep! :>

Suceeded getting some pokemons in my wishlist, especially my first legit shiny eevee! Still I'd like a few more shiny eevees. ;-;

Edited by Shy-Rox

Trainer name: MaKenzie

Friend Code: 0516 - 7354 - 5736

Pokemon I can offer: Uh. Idk. PM me and we'll work it out smile.gif

Pokemon I need:

Dittos

Absol

Haxorous

Any legendary pokemon from any generation (especially Lugia or Suicune- I'll give you pretty much anything you want for those two xd.png))

Vulpix

Mega Evolutions

My Vivillon pattern is: Meadow

My Friend Safari type is: I'm not sure yet

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: I'll let you know soon smile.gif

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: both

Times I am/am not available to log on: very seldomly will I not be online, but if I'm not I'm either changing classes, taking notes, or just can't be on right then.

Accepting battle challenges?: YESH :3 I love battling real people instead of NPCs biggrin.gif

Just please don't be like my brother and TURN YOUR DS OFF IF YOU START TO LOSE. sleep.gif

Made a small edit to my earlier post. I stated that I beat the Elite four, since that makes anyone who added me get the third pokemon from my safari. If you want, add that to the list so we all know if you beat it. I wanna find that third pokemon in all your safari's if you have!

Also I added everyone thus far, but you all know this since I sent notes =P

Friend Code: PM me

Game version: X (have Y too, but haven't started it yet.)

Pokemon I can offer: Modern Vivillon, and version exclusives that you need

Pokemon I need: The other Patterns for vivillon, any extra starters.

My Friend Safari type is: Haven't gotten here yet, will edit once I do.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Will Give berries, other items as wanted/available.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies. Message me to set up a time.

Accepting battle challenges?: No.

Trading modern vivillon with Quis

Edited by water_angel

Trainer name: Number City (y), Ten Speed (X).

Friend Code: 2809-7527-5050

Game version: Y and X.

Pokemon I can offer: Exclusives of either version, Polar Vivillon, most starters, 5-6V Heracrosses and Totodiles.

Pokemon I need: Vivillon patterns Icy Snow, Jungle, Monsoon, Ocean, River, Sandstorm, and Savanna.

My Vivillon pattern is: Polar.

My Friend Safari type is: Bug (perfect c': )

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Butterfree, Vivillon, Volbeat.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Depends.

Accepting battle challenges?: If I'm not busy doing something. :V

Recent events and changes to my lists: Vivillon patterns, available things

Edited by Pika_Oi

Trainer name: Kyle

Friend Code: 5241-2023-1211

Game version: X (I have Y too, but I haven't started it yet.)

Pokemon I can offer: 5IV Eevees, X exclusives

Pokemon I need: Pokedex entries for Moltres and Articuno

My Vivillon pattern is: Polar

My Friend Safari type is: Ghost

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, (3rd is unknown)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies day-to-day. PM to set up a trade.

Accepting battle challenges?: Nope

12/4 - Updated list of what I need

Edited by White_Knight

Trainer name: Evan

Friend Code: 2595-0894-2600 (Everyone feel free to add me!)

Pokemon I can offer: All starters, other things; just PM me.

Pokemon I need: Y exclusives, shiny trades

My Friend Safari type is: Fighting

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Throh, Mienfoo, ?

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I'll probably gift anything, depending on what it is.

Times I am/am not available to log on: It varies - just PM me.

Edited by Crocodile

Trainer name: Quis

Friend Code: PM me if you want to trade or battle and I'll give it to you

Game version: X for now, will also have Y in the near future. (Going to use it for Nuzlocke. Because I am a crazy person.)

Pokemon I can offer: Some of the X exclusives; so far I can breed Houndour easily, and can catch wild Sawk or Mightyena if you give me time to go find them.

Pokemon I need: Not desperately seeking anything at the moment.

My Vivillon pattern is: High Plains, and I am very happy to swap patterns with anybody who needs this one. I also have a few spare Modern.

My Friend Safari type is: Water

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Bibarel (I know, I know, don't look at me like that) and Floatzel; third is not yet known

I have now beaten the Four, so my third Safari Pokemon will hopefully be added to this list soon.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I wouldn't mind gifting simple things like Vivillon or version exclusives, but please no requests for super rares or special natures.

Times I am/am not available to log on: I don't log on unless I have a reason to, but I'm available most of the time if someone makes an appointment with me.

Accepting battle challenges?: At random? No. Themed battles planned for ahead of time? (As in, 'WonderTrade battle of level 30s a month from now', or 'Fire types only two weeks from now' and so on?) Heck yes. PM me and we'll make a plan. *grin*

*Traded Vivillon, Charizardites, and a few version exclusives with Flamingo for several starters and a Ditto; thank you so much Flamingo!

*Added (incomplete) Friend Safari info

*Swapped Vivillon with water_angel. Enjoy!

*Was gifted Vulpix and Growlithe from Shy-Rox. Thank you so much, I really missed having these two in my game!

Edited by Quis

Trainer name: Rhynn

Friend Code: 0705-3114-5893 (please PM to let me know you've added me)

Pokemon I can offer: Anything I have which I can breed... Ask if I have what you need smile.gif

Pokemon I need: For pokedex completion, so tradeback is definitely no problem. Those with PB next to them I can get myself once pokebank has been released.

Mew, Raikou (PB), Entei (PB), Suicune (PB), Lugia (PB), Ho-Oh (PB), Celebi (PB), Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios (PB), Kyogre (PB), Groudon (PB), Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Uxie (PB), Mesprit (PB), Azelf (PB), Dialga (PB), Palkia (PB), Heatran (PB), Regigigas, Giratina (PB), Cresselia (PB), Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Cobalion (PB), Terrakion (PB), Virizion (PB), Tornadus (PB), Thundurus (PB), Reshiram, Zekrom (PB), Landorus (PB), Kyurem (PB), Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect (PB)

My Vivillon pattern is: Continental

My Friend Safari type is: Electric

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Pachirisu, Helioptile, Galvantula

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and gifts smile.gif

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies a lot because my work schedule varies a lot

Accepting battle challenges?: Occasionally

Oct 27th, 2013: Gifted 4 Vivillon (Continental pattern) to water_angel

Oct 29th, 2013: Found out Friend Safari type and pokemon

Adding my boyfriend as well, because he asked me if I could help him get some friends smile.gif

Trainer name: Zjax

Friend Code: 4055-4139-7205 (PM me when you add him so I can let him know)

Pokemon I can offer: Will add this later

Pokemon I need: Will add this later

My Vivillon pattern is: Continental

My Friend Safari type is: Ice

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Snorunt, piloswine, Bergmite

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Will add this later

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies a lot because his work schedule varies as much as mine

Accepting battle challenges?: Will add this later

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Trainer name: PieMaster in X, Shifu in Y

Friend Code: 1521-3425-3439 (Please PM me if you add me! I want to make sure I add you back smile.gif)

Game version: Both

Pokemon I can offer: Uh... version exclusives, Dittos, and I can get Imposter Dittos from the Friend Safari. I can breed 0 speed IV, 4 perfect IV Honedges, and I can also breed Volt Tackle/Thunder Punch Pikachus.

Pokemon I need: Vivillons, bank 'mons

My Friend Safari type is: Ground, Post-E4

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Dugtrio, Trapinch, and Diggersby (Special thanks to those who told me what they are!)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I'm open to both, so long as I have had a chance to breed one before gifting ^^

Times I am/am not available to log on: Depends on the week day (will edit in later)

Accepting battle challenges?: Yes, but please do not use any legendaries. I prefer flat rules.

Recent events and changes to my lists: Added my Friend Safari type and Pokémon, and also updated my needed Pokémon list, and started Y.

Edited by PieMaster

Trainer name: Jen(Y), Kathrine(X)

Friend Code: 1993 8249 6508

Game version: Pokemon Y & X(just started that one, though)

Pokemon I can offer: Vivillon, Y exclusives, X exclusives, a lot of stuff(I've been collecting Friend Safaris).

Pokemon I need: Vivillon patterns I don't have(Jungle, Monsoon, Icysnow, Garden, Sandstorm).

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern, but I frequently have other patterns floating around. Drop me a PM to see what I currently have.

My Friend Safari type is: Rock

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both! I'd be happy to give you what you want!

Times I am/am not available to log on: My schedule changes a lot. PM me here, if I don't message back right away- I'm busy. I get a phone notification if I get a PM.

Changes/Updates: I have quite a few 4-5 IV Adament Growlithes, just ask if you'd like one!

Edited by Draco Knight

Trainer name: Ariel

Friend Code: 5284 - 2405 - 7872 (please let me know if you added me so I can add you back! Thank you!)

Pokemon I can offer: X exclusives

Pokemon I need: lavatar, kangascan, the sail fossil pokemon any y exclusives, baulbasaur and gen 2 / 3 / 4 starters except torchic etc

My Vivillon pattern is: polar

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Marowak, Wooper, Gastrodon

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: trades and gift giving

Times I am/am not available to log on: usually available throughout the day EST

Accepting battle challenges?: Ehh, depends on if I have enough time / I have a decent party available to fight with at the time. (Trying to raise up weaker pokemon etc)

Recent events and changes to my lists: I have beaten the Elite 4. ;-)

FYI: added the FC's of all in this thread before me (that publicly provided them)

Edited by Arimermaid

Trainer name: Ashley | Aaron [X | Y]

Friend Code: 3110-4032-9981

Game version: X and Y (X is beaten; still have to beat Y)

Pokemon I can offer: Fennekin (Any nature you want. A few females)

Pichus (Hasty Nature + Volt Tackle + Thunder Punch)

Pokemon I need: Vivillion (Besides Modern) , random shinies, pokemon with 5 perfect IVs

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern (I think)

My Friend Safari type is: Grass

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: I don't know

Times I am/am not available to log on: 5 am Central to 6/7pm central usually.

Accepting battle challenges?: Not yet

Recent events and changes to my lists:)

Edited by Qualeo

Trainer name: Leigh

Friend Code: 0576-4902-7231 (please PM me if you add me so I can return the favor!)

Game version: X, post E4, and Y

Pokemon I can offer: Shinx (mostly Naughty with Intimidate), Drought Vulpix (Rash), Solar Power Charmander (Timid), Gible (Adamant), Eevee (with Anticipation, various natures, 3-5 perfect IVs)... various other things!

Pokemon I need: I'm on the hunt for a shiny Absol, Shinx, or Eevee, and would love a Bulbasaur with its Hidden Ability!

My Friend Safari type is: Poison! (Thanks Rhynn! <3)

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Ariados, Cascoon, Muk (Thanks Rhynn <3)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades are awesome, but I'll be happy to make a gift of the above listed Pokemon. I breed for shinies and thus have a TON of spares!

Times I am/am not available to log on: I'm usually only unavailable between 5 PM-midnight Central Time Tuesday and Thursday through Sunday because of work.

Accepting battle challenges?: Sure, as long as I'm not in the middle of hatching eggs! I'm a terrible battler though.

Recent events and changes to my lists: Modified Pokemon I want, added Y

Edited by Raff

Trainer name: Raven

Friend Code: 0232-8837-4038 (please let me know if you add me so I can add you back!)

Game version: Pokemon X, I also have Y but I'm saving that for winter break.

Pokemon I can offer: Dedenne with their hidden abilities, other pokemon x exclusives.

Pokemon I need/seeking: Milotic

My Vivillon pattern is: N/A (haven't evolved a vivillon yet)

My Friend Safari type is: Electric

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: helioptile, emolga, zebstrika (Thanks Rhynn!)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I love to trade and gift.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Mostly on during the weekends, sometimes I am on during the evenings during the week.

Accepting battle challenges?: Certainly, when I'm not hatching eggs.

Recent event: I happened to trade for a pokemon with the pokerus and am currently infecting my pokemon with it. If anyone wants the pokerus let me know.

Shiny dedenne obtained! Thank you so much Raff!

Edited by darkflowernightshade

Hmm might as well leave a post here...

Trainer name: Seph

Friend Code: ... please ask for it via pm, that way I can add you quicker as well

Game version: y

Pokemon I can offer:

can breed all starters and the fossils,y exclusives, scythers with their hidden abillity, also vivillons *pokes down*

Pokemon I need: uhhm nothing special right now (unless someone has tynamos) but it would be nice knowing someone to help my get sherox and the pumpdjinn evo

My Vivillon pattern is: continental

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: trapinch,nincada,diggersby (thanks @ darkflower for reporting ^^)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: trades mostly

Times I am/am not available to log on: I can be online from 10am-4pm (gmt+1), but not on weekends

Accepting battle challenges?: sure unless I'm carrying eggs

Edited by Seph

Trainer name: William

Friend Code: 4313-0889-9787 (Any that adds me please send your FC via PM and I will gladly add you)

Game version: Currently Playing X (Will be playing Y later)

Pokemon I can offer: X exclusives. I'm new to this so please PM me if you are looking for something specific.

Pokemon I need: Y exclusives.

My Friend Safari type is: Fighting (Thanks Rhynn!)

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Meditite. Pancham. Tyrogue biggrin.gif

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Happy to do both if I am able.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Random times. I am on US Central Time but if I get a PM about a specific time I can certainly try to be available then.

Accepting battle challenges?: Not at this time.

Edited by dragonsrus

Trainer Name: Ric Fule

Friend Code: 1349-5647-1433

Version: X

Pokemon offered: Idaknow.

Pokemon I need: Y exclusives, I suppose.

Vivillion Pattern: Modern?

Friend Safari type: Grass

Safari pokemon: Petlil, Tangela, Gogoat

Trades only, or Trades/Gifts: Trades only. Unless you want the X-exclusive fossil?

Times available to log on: Random. US Eastern Time with a varied work schedule.

Accepting battle challenges: Not at the moment. Attempting to catch myself a shiny Relicanth.

Trainer name: Ana

Friend Code: Ask me if you want it ^^.

Game version: Pokémon X

Pokemon I can offer: 1st and 6th genertion starters, X exclusives, lots of them from Friend Safaris, you can ask ^^, Froakies with the special hability...

Pokemon I need:

-Shinies specially, Eevee would be my most precious treasure (I'm not able to find a shiny by my own -excepting fishing ones-).

-Others I like are commons like Growlithes, etc.

-I need some Friend Safari's types, like Steel.

-Other Vivillons!

My Vivillon pattern is: Marine, I live in Spain

My Friend Safari type is: Water

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Bibarel, Gyarados, Poliwhirl

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I can also gift ^^

Times I am/am not available to log on: It depends on the amount of homework, University is horrible.

Accepting battle challenges?: Not much, I'm still making a good team.

Recent events and changes to my lists: None~

Edited by Tsuuu