TJ09

2013-10-05 - October Release Reminder

Just a reminder: The October release will occur later this month as part of the Halloween event.

The November release will occur in mid- to late-November to give ample time for dragons to grow up after the Halloween event.

Good to know. I had been planning for one tonight... glad I stopped by this thread! Thanks TJ smile.gif

i was already wondering about this :3

thanks for the reminder, TJ!

It's going to be so hard to get those Halloween release being a beginner at DC... :c

...No. The Holiday releases are always super duper easy after the Biomes were implemented, even for Halloween where the max is 7 (for gold trophy scrolls)... Don't worry about it. It'll only be highly competitive during the first few minutes~hours. Wait a couple of hours and there'll be too many Halloweens lying around in the biomes.

...No. The Holiday releases are always super duper easy after the Biomes were implemented, even for Halloween where the max is 7 (for gold trophy scrolls)... Don't worry about it. It'll only be highly competitive during the first few minutes~hours. Wait a couple of hours and there'll be too many Halloweens lying around in the biomes.

Well that is freaking awesome!

I hope the releases look EXTRA SCARY.

Thanks for the update TJ, it's better than knowing nothing on when they come out. ^-^

Terrible plan, why not release the new dragons as usual so we actually can have room for the holiday dragons.

Oh good! I was about ready to start camping the biomes lol.

It is good to know that there will be a November release. Thanks for the update, TJ.