nicknick88

Project Fakemon

Mods: Shadowwolf6, Phsycho Cat

NEW You can now write myths and lore for Fakemon. These can be about any Fakemon, that already exists and has been approved by a mod. They can be about anything, except major plot development if you are not a mod. For the myth to be accepted it must:

Make sense

Not contradict any existing lore

Be well written

Keep all these things in check and your lore will be accepted by a mod.

We've all heard of Pokemon, and played it at one point. Many of us have designed Pokemon for fun. Well here, in this thread, we'll work together to make a whole new region together, of Fakemon. There will be 155 Fakemon in our region. Fakemon will be given Fakedex numbers, stats and whatnot. Right now, what we're focusing on is basic Fakemon information of all 155 Fakemon. Right now, here is the Fakemon Form.

Fakemon Name:

Fakemon Image:

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):

Fakemon Type:

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:

Evolves Into:

Evolves From:

Other:

To make a Fakemon, fill out the form, and post it, no need signing up to be a Fakemon creator or anything. This is simply Phase 1 of project Fakemon. All you need to do right now is fill out the basic info on your Fakemon, we'll take care of the rest later. What we need now is just the 155 Fakemon created.

Fakemon will be approved by either me or a mod. There will be two mods, here are forms for being a mod. Mods have basic powers, such as putting users on the Gray and Black list, or enacting basic ordinances, such as "No one make anymore water types, they are becoming to many," There is one more mod spot, so try to apply. Two mod's rules overrule one's.

NEW You can now write myths and lore for Fakemon. These can be about any Fakemon, that already exists and has been approved by a mod. They can be about anything, except major plot development if you are not a mod. For the myth to be accepted it must:

Make sense

Not contradict any existing lore

Be well written

Keep all these things in check and your lore will be accepted by a mod.

Username:

Spriting Expirience:

Sample Sprites:

Now for some rules

1.For Fakemon Image put the Fakemon's sprite

2. No splices

3. 2 mods can veto one mod's decision

4. No evolutions to Pokemon, except Jynx.

5.To reserve rites to create a special Fakemon, post "I reserve _________"

6. Mods must be actively making Fakemon

7. If you make a Fakemon that evolves, you must make the whole Fakemon line. (IF you haven't made its evolution put TBA)

6. There will only be six non-evolving, non-legendary Pokemon.

7. No drawings, just sprites.

8. Don't say anything about anyone's Fakemon, unless positive, or you are its creator.

9. These rules are subject to change.

10. Despite the special Fakemon up for reserve section, you may make any Fakemon you want to.

11. Mods and I have the right to ban any types of Fakemon from being made if any of us feel they are becoming to plentiful.

12. If you break any of these rules once, you'll be put on the gray list. If you do not break a rule for two weeks, you'll be removed, if you do, you will be banned from this thread for one month.

13. Obey mods.

Special Fakemon Up For Reserve

Fossil Pokemon 1:Florapipkin

Fossil Pokemon 2:

LEGENDARIES NEEDED

Legendaries We need:

The Original One, the Creator Fakemon, Stands for Peace

The Chaotic One, the legendary who fought against The Original one for control, and stands for War

4 Fakemon in a quartet, stand for summer, winter, fall, and spring

1 Poison Type Legendary. Just because

That makes for a total of 10 legendaries

5 more may be made out of anyone's free will,

Gray List

Banned List

Current Mandates:

No More unevolving Pokemon

No Dragon Types Unless You Reserve the One in the list.

No More Dark Types Except Animals 4501

SAY HI TO OUR FAKEDEX THANKS TO SHADOWWOLF

SAY HI TO OUR WIKI, THANKS TO GLORYKAT

FAKEMON MYTHS THANKS TO PSYCHO CAT

COMPILATION DOCUMENT THANKS TO SHOKOMON

DETAILED INFO ABOUT FAKEMON THANKS TO PC

The Fakecube

user posted image

They are keychain-like to prevent thieving that would occur with those magnetic attachment mechanisms Pokeballs use. They are also hidden in odd places, especially in cities like Enugun City where crime is prominent. .

They don't open up. Instead, a window opens up when the button is pressed to let the Fakemon out.The key chain slides open for quick detachment.

Edited by nicknick88

Without Further Ado, I give you Scyrodile, the First Made Fakemon

Fakemon Name: Scyrodile

Fakemon Image: user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Sharp Crocodile Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Fire

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: This Fakemon is born a predator, as only a day after its birth, it can cut through prey with its sharp claws, and teeth.

Evolves into: Vulzaptor

Evolves From: Egg

Other: Sorry for bad sprite, I'm still learning shading. Also this is Fire type starter

It gains electric type upon evolving. It can learn moves such as wild charge, slash, and flame charge.

Edited by nicknick88

Could you reserve the grass type line for me? I'll draw some up later.

Username: animals4501

Spriting Experience: Quite a bit.. I'm still working on shading.

Sample Sprites: You invited me... You saw my sprites, didn't you...? Anyway, here's a WIP... user posted image

Ack, this isn't great. I get rusty when I haven't sprited much in like a month I guess. xP

Fakemon Name: Aquarva

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Diving Larva Fakemon (Water Starter Basic Stage)

Fakemon Type: Water (gains Bug-type upon evolution)

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Aquarva like to cling to underwater grasses. While awaiting prey, it remains perfectly still.

Evolves Into: Hydrupa.

Evolves From: Egg.

Other: Based on diving beetle larva. There's never been an insect-based starter despite Pokemon being inspired from catching bugs, so I wanted to make one. Naturally my first thought for a Water-type was "diving beetle," although I suppose a backswimmer or something could have worked just as well. xP

Edited by Pika_Oi

Nice, let's work on making their evolutions, surrently I am working on Scyrodile evolution and a better sprite based on the critique I got from animals

Fakemon Name: Sannaut

Fakemon Species: Sandbather Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Flying-Ground

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Sannaut may look weak, but their beaks can crush steel. Their legs are practically useless, however, and won't support their weight.

Evolves Into: Sanretary

Evolves From: None

Other: They can learn Dig and Crush Claw. Their signature move is Iron Peck. And *groan* those legs xd.png

They're based off of desert birds that bathe in the sand.

Their name is a combination of Sand and Nut.

Edited by animals4501

Cool, except, now this is your choice, but usually the region bird starts of normal/flying, and after it evolves then it may gain a new type (Talonflame). Would you like to do this, or not, completely up to you.

Made a couple tweaks to Aquarva's sprite. I have an idea for the second stage but I'm not sure if I'll start spriting it just yet.

When I'm finished with Aquarva's line I have an idea for a random two-stage Grass-Type

Go ahead, I realized I don't know how to sprite dry.gif

Fakemon Name: Hydrupa

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Diving Pupa Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Water/Bug

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Hydrupa spends less time in the water as it begins to mature. It likes to bury itself in mud.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From: Aquarva

Other: Hard to make a pupa that's battle-ready... Kind of tried to go in a similar direction to Swadloon. I did my best. xP

Haven't decided exactly what I'm gonna do with the final stage yet, besides that I'm definitely calling it "Divula" xP

Edited by Pika_Oi

Fakemon Name: Vulzaptor

Fakemon Image:user posted image

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon):Sharp Raptor Fakemon

Fakemon Type:Fire/Electric

Fakemon Fakedex Entry:This Fakemon is runs at speed over 200mph to capture its prey. The claws on its hands are used to impale enemies. The horn on its head gathers sunlight, and converts it into thermal, and electric energy.

Evolves Into: TBA

Evolves From:Scyrodile

Other:Can learn moves such as Charge Beam, Fire fang, and X-Scissor

Edited by nicknick88

Fakemon Name: Sanretary

Fakemon Image: user posted image (Unfinished, will update when sprite is done.)

user posted image (Still unfinished. I HATE SHADING.)

user posted image (Done! This took me a while, but I like the result =3)

Fakemon Species: SnakeHunter Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Flying/Steel

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Sanretary are carnivores; only eating snakes. The Fakemon have hard, scaley legs that protect them from poison and snake bites. Using the talons on their feet, they can kill even the biggest and most poisonous snakes.

Evolves Into: None

Evolves From: Sannaut at Lv. 32

Other: Their name is a combination of sand and secretary. They're based off of the Secretary Bird =3

They also are unable to learn Fly now, since their wings have become useless. Their Steel type protects them from poison- snakes are usually Poison-related in the Pokemon world.

Their ability is Cold Feathers. This protects them from Fire-type attacks, making fire have mild effectiveness. Iron Peck is also unable to be learned; it is now replaced with Steel Talon(A powered-up version of Iron Claw).

ETA: New Sanretary sprite and changed info

Edited by animals4501

Still can't think of specific details for Aquarva's final stage yet... I'll figure it out eventually. In the meantime, I sprited the basic stage of the random Grass-Type I was talking about. xP

Fakemon Name: Potany

Fakemon Species(IE Legendary Fox Fakemon): Plant Pot Fakemon

Fakemon Type: Grass/Rock

Fakemon Fakedex Entry: Potany are very skittish. Nobody has ever seen one without its pot atop it.

Evolves Into: Ceramvine

Evolves From: Egg

Other: This looked a lot better in my head. Still cute though.

Edited by Pika_Oi

((How bout a water beetle?)

Potany is approved, and Pika, could you post Auqarva and Hydrupa in the official Fakedex thread? and leave a blank space that says 009