Ayelldee

Prize eggs have been awarded

I'm just real curious to see what the new prizes look like. Hope they breed like bunnies.

They are metals. Gold, Silver, and Bronze types. I'm getting a second gen Gold type, on the list for one, but I'll probably not see it for a few months. That's cool by me.

If anyone would be kind enough to show what the dragon looks like or even the egg, since TJ mentioned they are protected from sickness that would be appreciated. Again congratulations to the winners and HM's.

All the winners I know of have the eggs fogged....not sure why, as they can't be killed, even if sick. Just like TJ's eggs. They can fog their others, but no need to fog the Prize egg, and we can't see them. sigh.

I'm on the list for an Izaya second gen.

Edited by Riverwillows

They're on the DC wiki: http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released smile.gif

(I wanted to see them too, but I didn't want to accidentally view-bomb the winners' other eggs.)

I wonder who sprited them? I get the impression the spriters didn't know which new prize would be chosen either, so congrats to whoever it is! biggrin.gif

Thanks smile.gif Very cool nice work on the egg. Nice to know these are considered metallics.

Saw them on scrolls, the other eggs and hatchlings are fogged.

But they are the same as on the Wikia link. Nice and shiny. Wish I had one.

I wonder if the spriter is getting themselves a special Alt, and what it will look like if so.

But Congratulations to everyone who did win one, green with jealousy over here wink.gif

Same here, laugh.gif. I've just now gotten a few of the Tinsels, so I figure it's gonna be a looooong time before I managed to adopt one of these. I'll try to be patient. Anyway, Congratulations once more winners and spriter(s?), and I'm very excited to see what these shinies look like!

I wonder if the spriter is getting themselves a special Alt, and what it will look like if so.

Considering the tinsel spriter got her own special alt, I'm pretty sure the artist of these lovely new dragons will too.

I'm in absolute love with the new eggs. They show really good promise. I really love the color on the third place prize the most though. Stunning. xd.png

Edit:

And the prize eggs came prefogged. If they're fogged right now, it might just be because they haven't gone and unfogged them yet wink.gif

Edited by Qualeo

And the prize eggs came prefogged. If they're fogged right now, it might just be because they haven't gone and unfogged them yet wink.gif

They did? Intriguing, though it makes sense. Is it strange that I'm as curious about the process of getting a prize as I am about the prizes themselves? tongue.gif

Still, looking forward to watching these pretties grow. smile.gif

I adore the colour of the 3. place prize, the bronce one! blink.gif

It's so beautiful! (Not that the others aren't tongue.gif )

Now i try to imagine, what the hatchlings will look like...

They did? Intriguing, though it makes sense. Is it strange that I'm as curious about the process of getting a prize as I am about the prizes themselves? tongue.gif

Still, looking forward to watching these pretties grow. smile.gif

Yeah they did xd.png I was pretty confused when a random fog appeared on my scroll xd.png

i'm happy to know that more of the first place winners revealed (according to the wikia). I was afraid we'd never see more then one xd.png

Can't wait for them to grow though. So much promise <3

Ah man the eggs look so cool <3 wub.gif

Getting them is going to be a serious chore, not sure I'm looking forward to it lD such is how the game is played...

The eggs are quite pretty, especially the gold one!

I have already resigned myself to them: with the tinsels I had to wait till June to get a 6th even gen, and don't expect anything different this year. But I'm not worried about that at all smile.gif

Now just curious to see them as adults biggrin.gif

Ooh, I'm loving the eggs. A part of me wants to not like the adults so I can want them a heck of a lot less, but I have a bad (or good?) feeling they'll be stunners. laugh.gif

I imagine getting low gens taking some time, but hopefully trading won't get so centered around them that I can still go around trading normal dragons. *remember tinsels and shudders*

The eggs look so pretty, I really like the detail going diagonally on the egg. I can't wait to start hunting their offspring on the AP!

The eggs are really beautiful! Congrats again to all the winners! smile.gif

Congrats to everyone who's finally gotten their eggs~! xd.png I'm quite interested in the ratios, actually - will they be easy to breed initially, then slow down? Or will they be easy-to-breed nearly always? Can't wait, haha~

The eggs look so pretty, I really like the detail going diagonally on the egg. I can't wait to start hunting their offspring on the AP!

OHO! Do you REALLY think any of these new eggs will be FFA'd to the AP? With all the 'I'll give my first-born son' notifications in signatures, I imagine trades will be going on until the cows come home, with the owners making a killing of CB thisses and CB thats. jkjkjk

they are all so pretty

i wish to have at least one of each

i bet the dragon is gorgeous too