Evilminion

~~ Flood Control ~~

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image ~~ FLOOD CONTROL ~~ user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Get those string-mops handy, because it's high tide in the AP and we may need snorkels before long!

Ever since the blusang release, we've been up to our virtual necks in secondhand aquatics. So, in the spirit of the holly contest and other catchers' quests, I am offering low-gen metallics and other tiny treasures to those who can help stem the flood.

THE CHALLENGE

Catch, hatch, raise (or freeze), and name as many coastal blockers as possible, between now and 23:59 Pacific time, January 2, 2013.

THE PRIZES

Shiny, tempting rewards include the following rare eggs...

user posted image - guaranteed holiday cheer, and it rhymes with "golly!" (thank you, SolarCat!)

user posted image - that grumpiest, rarest of beasts, a neglected dragon (thank you, Cheystar!)

user posted image - 2nd gen metallic gold from gold x any other species of your choice (excluding holly or tinsel, as I have no CBs)

user posted image - 3rd gen metallic gold

user posted image - 2nd gen metallic silver from silver x any other species of your choice (excluding holly or tinsel, as I have no CBs)

user posted image - 3rd gen metallic silver

user posted image - 3rd gen bronze tinsel

user posted image - 2nd gen magma

user posted image - 2nd gen thunder

user posted image - 2nd gen ice

Plus a fat sack of "honorable mention" prizes, including...

user posted image - 2nd gen golden wyverns

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - 2nd and 3rd gen hybrids

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - holiday IOUs

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image - 4th and higher gen tinsels in all three flavors

user posted imageuser posted image - 2nd gen PB black and vine "alt lottery" eggs.

~ ~ THE BEST PART ~ ~

Thanks to all the wonderful players who have offered to help breed prizes, every participant who collects at least sixty eligible dragons will receive an honorable-mention egg. Since the contest period is a bit over four months in length, this means even a new player with no trophy (or the extra egg slots it unlocks) can still gather enough soggy blockers to win an extremely nice egg.

ELIGIBLE DRAGONS

In order to be counted for this contest, dragons must be...

• From one of the following species (only these three, see "FAQ" in the next post):

user posted image - Waterhorse ("This egg is slimy and blue")

user posted image - Waterwalker ("This egg seems to be floating on a puddle")

user posted image - Waverunner ("This egg reminds you of the sea")

• Caught or bred within the dates of this contest - August 22, 2012 through January 1, 2013, DC time
  • Adult or frozen (no unfrozen hatchlings or eggs)
  • Named, beginning with FLOOD, FLOODED, FLOODING, or other variant, for ease of verification (this word must be capitalized)
  • Grouped together at either the start or end of your scroll, for ease of verification
Only dragons which meet all eligibility requirements will be counted. And all does mean all, so please read this section through twice. wink.gif

Each participant must collect at least ten eligible dragons over the course of the contest. Dragons must be kept until final verification is complete and the winners have been announced; what you do with them after that is your decision and none of my business.

Dragons may be caught, bred, or received as trades or transfers. However, raising contest dragons for one player on multiple "family scrolls" -- or other, less-savory forms of multiscrolling -- is not permitted.

FLOOD-naming and/or grouping ineligible dragons in with eligible ones will result in disqualification from the contest (see "Don't Make Me Regret This" below).

ENTERING THE CONTEST

You may enter this contest at any time during the dates listed above. Any eligible dragons (see "Eligible Dragons" above) caught before you post your entry will still count.

To enter, simply post your intent in this thread. I've included a form below, if you happen to like such things.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green][B]COUNT ME IN![/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[B]Forum name:[/B] 
[B]Scroll name and link:[/B] [URL=http://link]mah name[/URL]

[B]Favorite aquatic breed, and why:[/B] 

Once you reach a total of ten eligible dragons, you are officially "in the running" for Flood Control prizes! Post your accomplishment here in the thread, along with a link to your scroll, which should remain unhidden for at least 48 hours following the post, so we can list your name under "Earnest Entrants", below. (This form is not optional.)

[SIZE=7][COLOR=green][B]OHH YEAH, IT IS [I]ON![/I][/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[B]I have at least ten bottled beauties,[/B] so add my name to the list and let's get this party started!

[B]Grouping:[/B] The flood is at the [B]top / bottom[/B] of my scroll. 

Once you reach a total of sixty eligible dragons, you're a winner! Once the contest is over, you will receive an Honorable Mention prize (see "Prizes", above, and "Contest Judging", below). Post your accomplishment here in the thread, along with a link to your scroll, which should remain unhidden for at least 48 hours following the post, so we can post your name under "Bountiful Bottlers", below! (This form is not optional.)

[SIZE=7][B][COLOR=purple]A[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]W[/COLOR][COLOR=green]I[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]N[/COLOR][COLOR=orange]N[/COLOR][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]R[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]I[/COLOR][COLOR=green]S[/COLOR] [COLOR=orange]M[/COLOR][COLOR=red]E[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]![/COLOR][/B]
[/SIZE]
[B]I have at least sixty bottled beauties, so that Honorable Mention prize is mine, all mine![/B]  Add my name to the list, and make sure to send me something awesome when the contest is over!

[B]Oooo, pretty![/B] Of all the dragons on the Honorable Mention prize list, I'd say these three are the most tempting...
1 - 
2 - 
3 - 

Additionally, each participant in this contest is encouraged to post their current total of eligible dragons (see "Eligible Dragons" above) at least once per month in this thread. An optional form is below.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=blue][B]I HAZ MOAR DRAGONS[/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[B]Total number of Flood Control dragons so far:[/B]  (yay me!)

UPDATED: Before midnight on January 2, 2013 (DC time), each participant must post their final total of eligible dragons in this thread, along with a link to their scroll, which must remain unhidden for at least 72 hours following the post. (This final form is not optional.)

[SIZE=7][COLOR=purple][B]TA DA![/B][/COLOR]
[/SIZE]
[B]FINAL total of Flood Control dragons:[/B] 

CONTEST JUDGING

On or about January 3, 2013, I will start verifying dragons. Assuming that there aren't a zillion participants in this contest, no family or work crisis intervenes, at least one volunteer shows up to help, the Mayan Apocalypse is a myth, and I don't run out of wine, the verification should be completed within 72 hours.

Once verification is complete, I will post a full list of contest winners to this thread. I will also contact each winner via PM to confirm. If a winner's PM box is full, I will wait twelve hours and try again; if it is still full, they will be disqualified and another winner chosen.

Starting from the player with the most eligible dragons, each of the top nine winners in turn will have the opportunity to choose from the main prizes listed above. If a winner does not respond with their choice within twelve hours, they will be moved to the bottom of the list, and will receive whichever main prize is left over after the other winners have chosen.

Additionally, all players who have acquired at least sixty eligible dragons will receive a random "honorable mention" prize. This is in addition to any main prize they might win for ranking in the top nine catchers.

Winners of all main and secondary prizes will have the opportunity to specify the species of mate. If a mate is not specified, I will choose one for you, based on prior breeding success for that dragon and/or how evil I'm feeling at the moment (I have a lot of mints).

DON'T MAKE ME REGRET THIS

Unlike some of the other DC forum contests, this one is being run primarily by one player, and that one player is already waist-deep in real world tasks and obligations. I would love to see less coastal blockers in the cave and AP, and I would love to gift away some rare eggs, but I don't have the time necessary to micro-manage either the contest or this thread. So we're going to skip most of the handy little conventions used to prevent abuse, and hope for the best. I do believe that everyone here is capable of fair play and politeness, and I'm willing to trust that this will happen. poptartFINALTINY.gif

With that said, I'm also well aware that I can change the names of my dragons at any time. So if, for example, I discover that somebody won by multiscrolling, I will rename the parents of their prize to "(player name) is a cheater" x "and a despoiler of virgin sheep", and post a permanent link to the lineage page in my signature. Capiche?

Play nice, have fun, and start bottling those water-blockers!

Edited by Evilminion

~ ~ ASSORTED AWESOMENESS ~ ~

Thank you, rubyshoes and Z, for greenlighting this thread!

BUTTONS AND BANNERS

Thanks to several creatively minded players, we now have signature-bling! Please feel free to use these visual goodies anywhere you like...

BUTTONS

Just the thing to fill in that empty corner of your sig!

user posted image <- drawn by dragonstar

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140501&st=0][img=https://i.imgur.com/PBvv6.gif][/url]

user posted image <- provided by predatorfan4ever

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140501][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/5jrup.gif][/URL]

user posted image - courtesy of Chanilove

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140501][IMG=http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u388/dragondiary/floodcontrol.gif][/URL]

BANNERS

For those who like cranking their digital decoration up to 11.

user posted image - crafted by Chanilove

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=140501][IMG=http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u388/dragondiary/floodcontrolbanner.png][/URL]

cool.gifEARNEST ENTRANTS cool.gif

Each of these players has claimed at least ten soggy catches! Upon successful verification at contest's end, they are officially eligible to compete for the shiny, tempting prizes listed above.

Feresa

PolarVortex

EvilSpectra

Erica8798

Serrekiel

Mew101

Danegrrrl

amamiya_ritsukabi29

Cyradis4

IvyJaclyn

CowlRaven

LorePMejia

Xythus

Zeldarax

mikaq66

Vakarian

Tseen

Shadowflare

Yliah

Shel22

Leogirl

Lost_Girl

warriorjames

storm skyflyer

flower1818

626lavaheart

dragonstar

Starbit-plushie

Hoshino

Vaprrenon

rayden54

nynaevesilverwind

hoboflotovoto

laelly

alot.pngBOUNTIFUL BOTTLERS alot.png

Each of these players has claimed at least sixty soggy catches! Upon successful verification at contest's end, they will receive an honorable mention prize, and the adulation of their peers.

The daring danegrrrl! (HM wishlist - shadow walker, snow angel, marrow)

The extraordinary Erica8798! (HM prize delivered, woot!)

The cunning CowlRaven! (HM wishlist - winter magi, yulebuck, gold tinsel)

The fabulous Feresa! (HM prize delivered, woot!)

The legendary Lost_Girl! (HM wishlist - pumpkin, ribbon dancer, marrow)

The valiant Vakarian! (HM wishlist - rosebud, snow angel, sweetling)

The magnificent milkaq66! (HM wishlist - yulebuck, ribbon dancer, gold tinsel)

The splendid Serrekiel! (HM wishlist - ribbon dancer, shadow walker, pumpkin)

The x-ceptional Xythus! (HM wishlist - bronze tinsel, silver tinsel, gold tinsel)

The tsarlike Tseen! (HM wishlist - yulebuck, snow angel, ribbon dancer)

The lovely Leogirl! (HM wishlist - 2nd gen black from f marrow, rosebud, sweetling)

The zealous Zeldarax! (HM wishlist - gold wyvern, bronze tinsel, gold tinsel)

The wondrous warriorjames! (HM wishlist - silver tinsel, gold tinsel, 2nd gen PB black)

The stupendous Storm Skyflyer! (HM wishlist - 2nd gen PB black, marrow, shadow walker)

The proud PolarVortex! (HM wishlist - gold tinsel, 2nd gen PB vine, golden wyvern)

poptartFINALTINY.gifAND THE WINNERS ARE... poptartFINALTINY.gif

Three cheers for the top ten! Because, wow, that's a lot of soggy blockers out of the cave and onto their scrolls!

user posted imageuser posted imagePEERLESS PRIZE-PROVIDERS user posted imageuser posted image

The following paragons of generosity have offered to help speed up the prize-delivery process by breeding one or more of the following beauties...

OMGholly

SolarCat

OMGneglected

Cheystar

2nd or clean 3rd gen metallic gold

Xythus

2nd or clean 3rd gen metallic silver -

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

clean 3rd gen bronze tinsel (just me so far)

clean 3rd gen silver tinsel (nobody yet, but we're still hoping!)

clean 3rd gen gold tinsel (nobody yet, but we're still hoping!)

2nd gen magma

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

Zylara

2nd gen thunder

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

bbishappy93

Zylara

2nd gen ice

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

Zylara

2nd gen golden wyvern

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

PolarVortex

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

Zylara

2nd or clean 3rd gen geode

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

PolarVortex

Starbit-Plushie

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

bbishappy93

Zylara

2nd or clean 3rd gen bluna

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

PolarVortex

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

bbishappy93

Zylara

2nd or clean 3rd gen shallow water (goldfish)

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

PolarVortex

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

bbishappy93

Zylara

2nd or clean 3rd gen ultraviolet

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

PolarVortex

Starbit-Plushie

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

bbishappy93

Zylara

clean 4th-7th gen bronze tinsel

PolarVortex

Xythus

TroupeMaster

clean 4th-7th gen silver tinsel

PolarVortex

Xythus

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

clean 4th-7th gen gold tinsel

Xythus

IOU for clean valentine '09 holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

Zylara

IOU for clean sweetling holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

Zylara

IOU for clean rosebud holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

Zylara

IOU for clean heartseeker holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

Zylara

IOU for clean pumpkin holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

Zylara

IOU for clean marrow holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

Zylara

IOU for clean shadow walker holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

Zylara

IOU for clean cave lurker holiday egg (just me so far)

IOU for clean yulebuck holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

Starbit-Plushie

Zylara

IOU for clean snow angel holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

Zylara

IOU for clean ribbon dancer holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Starbit-Plushie

TroupeMaster

Zylara

IOU for clean winter magi holiday egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

Zylara

2nd gen PB black "alt lottery" egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

bbishappy93

Zylara

2nd gen PB vine "alt lottery" egg

PolarVortex

Xythus

xeyla

Amaranthaen

TroupeMaster

Zylara

2nd gen common/uncommon from old pink

Zylara

2nd gen common/uncommon from frill

Zylara

(I'd tell them exactly how much I appreciate their kindness, but I fear being arrested for stalking.)

Would you like to help breed prize eggs? Please see the bottom of this post for details and happy gratitude...

VALOROUS VERIFICATION-VOLUNTEERS

Improbable as it may seem, the following brave souls have offered to help verify the flood of eligible dragons, once this contest ends:

user posted image The mighty mayanightstar! wub.gif

A round of applause, please, for their magnificent insanity!

FAQ

Now that we have some questions, it's time for a FAQ!

Q - Why aren't deepsea/water/skywing/seawyrm/fog dragons eligible for the contest? They block the Coast and AP too.

A - Deepseas, waters, skywings and seawyrms tend to vanish onto scrolls a good bit faster than the three breeds included in this contest, probably because three of them can be bred for hybrids and the fourth is relatively new (and so darned cute). Fogs and daydreams also seem to find homes more quickly than our soggy blocker friends, and they appear in multiple locations. So I'm cutting those little guys some slack.

More to the point, though, the only way to reduce the breeding/spawning ratio of a dragon type is to adopt one heck of a lot of it. So it's best to concentrate on fewer species rather than more in any given project. Actually, three is probably already too many, but let's see if it helps anyway. laugh.gif

Q - I can breed some of the eggs on your prize list. Can I donate prize eggs?

A - I originally thought I should provide all the prizes myself, mostly because I'd hate to saddle anyone else with an obligation for eggs that might take ages to produce. However, a solution has been presented, and I like it. biggrin.gif

If you are interested in providing prizes from the main or honorable-mention lists, please let me know (see "Want to Help?", below, for a form). After the contest is over and the winners have selected their pairings, I will PM everyone who offered to help breed a specific sort of egg and let them know the pairing. IF, at that time, you're still interested in attempting to breed one, I'd be grateful if you made the attempt; with multiple breeders for each egg type, it's much more likely that prizes can be delivered quickly to all the winners! But if you're no longer interested for any reason at all, no worries; I can always crank at it myself until an egg finally appears.

Q - Can we use these dragons as other contests entries as well?

A - Absolutely. You may use all eligible Flood Control dragons for any other purpose you choose: contest entries, pack mules, puppy babysitters, tinder (although they'd probably be too soggy)... I hear if you hot-glue a coastal waverunner to an old clawfoot bathtub and a pair of skis, you can go dune-sailing in the Sahara.

Q - Is it ok if we just group them on our scroll for the final count in January? I kinda like keeping my scroll organized a certain way generally, plus the drag and drop never works properly for me.

A - If possible, it would be nice to have them grouped from the start. But if that simply doesn't work with your play style, just make sure everything's named and grouped properly before the contest ends and verification starts!

Q - Can we rename our FLOOD dragons after the contest ends?

A - Absolutely. Once the contest is over and all winners have been announced, you can do whatever you like with those critters!

Q - Do I need to post links to each contest dragon on my scroll, when I announce ten or sixty dragons?

A - Nope, we won't be verifying by link, but by going to your scroll and looking for FLOOD-tagged dragons. So you don't have to post individual links. Unless you want to, in which case, go right ahead.

WANT TO HELP?

We could certainly use it! If you're interested in helping to verify winning entries, please PM me. Actually, please think it over very carefully first, since it's going to be a lot of tedious, eye-straining work... and then if you're still interested, PM me!

If you would like to help breed main or honorable mention prizes (see "FAQ", above, for details on the process), please post or PM the following form:

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=7][B]I GOT YER PRIZES, RIGHT HERE[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I'm so awesome that eggs just appear on my scroll by [I]sheer force of will.[/I]  Srsly.  I'm like the Chuck Norris of dragon breeding.  So when the Flood Control contest is over, I'll help breed the following prizes...

(remove any which DO NOT apply)
MAIN:
neglected
2nd gen metallic gold (please list any limitations on mate choice)
clean 3rd gen metallic gold
2nd gen metallic silver (please list any limitations on mate choice)
clean 3rd gen metallic silver
clean 3rd gen bronze tinsel
clean 3rd gen silver tinsel
clean 3rd gen gold tinsel
2nd gen magma
2nd gen thunder
2nd gen ice

HONORABLE MENTION:
2nd gen golden wyvern
2nd or clean 3rd gen geode
2nd or clean 3rd gen bluna
2nd or clean 3rd gen shallow water (goldfish)
2nd or clean 3rd gen ultraviolet
clean 4th-7th gen bronze tinsel
clean 4th-7th gen silver tinsel
clean 4th-7th gen gold tinsel
IOU for clean valentine '09 holiday egg
IOU for clean sweetling holiday egg
IOU for clean rosebud holiday egg
IOU for clean heartseeker holiday egg
IOU for clean pumpkin holiday egg
IOU for clean marrow holiday egg
IOU for clean shadow walker holiday egg
IOU for clean cave lurker holiday egg
IOU for clean yulebuck holiday egg
IOU for clean snow angel holiday egg
IOU for clean ribbon dancer holiday egg
IOU for clean winter magi holiday egg
2nd gen PB black "alt lottery" egg
2nd gen PB vine "alt lottery" egg
(any other way-cool prize that you would like to provide)

Edited by Evilminion

~ ~ ASSORTED AWFULNESS ~ ~

This space is reserved for EVIL updates, which I hope we never have. dry.gif

So long as it remains empty of everything but this post, that means things are going well. So yay!

Edited by Evilminion

This sounds interesting but I have a few questions.

Is this approved by a mod?

What about seawyrm pygmies, deepseas, and skywings? They also block the coast, so shouldn't they be part of this project?

EDIT: Just remembered that fogs also appear in the coast. Would be awesome if those are eligible, since it would be a great excuse for me to hoard them. biggrin.gif

Edited by IvyJaclyn

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Lady Artemis

Scroll name and link: Lord Kendra

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: I love the waterwalkers because they're just so cute and unf~

Also, wouldn't deep-sea dragons count towards aquatic cave-blockers?

(Another) also, I love your icon!

Edited by Lady Artemis

Great idea I'm in

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Paige201208

Scroll name and link: Paige201208

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunner

Luckily I'm doing a lineage that includes waterhorses so this is just another excuse to get more!

I have the same question as IvyJaclyn. Especially since Deep Sea is definitely a caveblocker, so why not them?

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: predatorfan4ever

Scroll name and link: predat0rs

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse happy.gif Soft colors are hawt <3

Edited by predatorfan4ever

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: PolarVortex

Scroll name and link: PolarVortex

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waverunners because they seem so fun-loving. Waterhorse is a very close second because they're so cute (especially the hatchlings)

Awesome Idea! I was thinking on starting a frozen army of Water Horses so:

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: LorePMejia

Scroll name and link: LorePMejia

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse, I love the sprite!

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Mew101

Scroll name and link: Mew101

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse - They are super cute and so squishy <3

For those wondering, yes, this is mod approved. smile.gif

I hope you all enjoy the new contest. smile.gif

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Cyradis4

Scroll name and link: Cyradis4

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Probably the water horses, I particularly like the males.

And might I suggest you add the Deap Seas to the contest? They tend to be horrible blockers too.

My participation is likely to be off and on, got real life stuff going on too. But I'll collect some!

Cheers!

C4.

This sounds interesting but I have a few questions.

Is this approved by a mod?

What about seawyrm pygmies, deepseas, and skywings? They also block the coast, so shouldn't they be part of this project?

It is indeed, so don't be shy about leaping in and joining. biggrin.gif

Deepseas, waters, skywings and seawyrms tend to vanish onto scrolls a good bit faster than the three breeds included in this contest, probably because three of them can be bred for hybrids and the fourth is relatively new (and so darned cute). So I'm cutting those little guys some slack. wink.gif More to the point, though, the only way to reduce the breeding/spawning ratio of a dragon type is to adopt one heck of a lot of it. So it's best to concentrate on fewer species rather than more in any given project.

Actually, three is probably already too many, but let's see if it helps anyway. smile.gif

(Another) also, I love your icon!

Thanks! Can you believe that wasn't already taken as a plate combination? We didn't think to put in for it until the third season of the new series.

This was hubby and me when it arrived in the mail -> blink.gifohmy.gif

Edited by Evilminion

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: IvyJaclyn

Scroll name and link: IvyJaclyn

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorses. They're so pretty and blue (my favorite color) biggrin.gif

Still wishing for fog addition to this contest. I <3 Fogs.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Alse15

Scroll name and link: ashface53

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Coastals. Because they look like little dinos xd.png.

It says to update at least once per month. Does this mean we can update earlier than that? I don't know if I'll remember to update every 30-31 days tongue.gif

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: bbishappy93

Scroll name and link: beyondthelimit-boy

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: The actual Water Dragons, because they remind me of sea serpents, which I love more than I care to admit.

Update as often as you darned well please. laugh.gif I'd like to keep the non-contest chatting on this thread to a minimum, but all else is fair game!

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: Erica8798

Scroll name and link: Erica8798

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorses

I'd be glad to help with prizes! Just PM me (:

Edited by Erica8798

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name:jmf_srf

Scroll name and link: jmf_srf

Favorite aquatic breed, and why:Waterhorse.... I love horses cool.gif

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: mira15

Scroll name and link: Mira15

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Waterhorse

Edited by mira15

Is it ok if we just group them on our scroll for the final count in January? I kinda like keeping my scroll organized a certain way generally, plus the drag and drop never works properly for me xd.png

As a newbie and lowly Bronze, I doubt I'll get anything.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: SkylerFarrier

Scroll name and link: SkylerFarrier

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Of the three breeds already stated - it would be the Waterhorse. The Waterwalker just looks disgusting (all mossy and scum-covered) and I don't like the Waverunner's head.

COUNT ME IN!

Forum name: FlowerOwl

Scroll name and link: FlowerOwl

Favorite aquatic breed, and why: Hmm, that's a toughfy since I really like them... I'm going to have to give that one some thought... smile.gif

Is it ok if we just group them on our scroll for the final count in January? I kinda like keeping my scroll organized a certain way generally, plus the drag and drop never works properly for me xd.png

Yep, that works. So long as I don't have to dig through your entire scroll to find 'em when I'm tallying up the final numbers, it's all good by me. laugh.gif