Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Avengers, The Avengers and their movies
Gluria
Posted: May 22 2012, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Group: Members
Member No.: 83,130

I also like Loki very much. I don't know any Marvel comics (also didn't know any movie until 12 days ago), but in the movie he's somewhere between mad, evil and sometimes even sweet.
Of course Tom Hiddleston gave a great performance and looks pretty good, but Loki's character isn't simply evil, more totally messed up and I always loved guys like him.
I hope he will show up again in Thor 2 and The Avengers 2
PMEmail Poster
Fortune86
Posted: May 22 2012, 08:41 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

Member No.: 11,249

I don't know about The Avengers 2, but he will be in the next Thor movie (according to Wikipedia anyways).
PMEmail Poster
rampaging wyvern
Posted: May 22 2012, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 185,615

Although I'm not interested in The Avengers, I did find this hilarious video on YouTube which I think you might like. Simply search 'The Ellen Show Avengers'. It's a different version of the real trailer xd.png
PMEmail Poster
MysticTiger
Posted: May 22 2012, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

I prefer 'Dashing Rapscallion'.

Member No.: 23,730

QUOTE (Gluria @ May 22 2012, 09:38 AM)
I also like Loki very much. I don't know any Marvel comics (also didn't know any movie until 12 days ago), but in the movie he's somewhere between mad, evil and sometimes even sweet.
Of course Tom Hiddleston gave a great performance and looks pretty good, but Loki's character isn't simply evil, more totally messed up and I always loved guys like him.

This all the way.
I read a lot of interviews about Loki that Tom Hiddleston did and it really made me appreciate the character of Loki more. I actually found Loki to be a more interesting character then Thor in the Thor movie. In all honesty, I wouldn't have even watched the Thor movie if a Loki fan hadn't convinced me to watch it.

Also, I want this figurine because of reasons:
user posted image

LOOK AT THE DETAIL IN THIS FIGURINE. Seriously, this is awesome. I want. I also want the Hawkeye one. I hope they release an Avengers Tony Stark because the current Tony Stark Figurine they have is from Iron Man 2 and it's about the price of three Loki figurines. D:
PMUsers Website
lizardtail
Posted: May 22 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Eins, Zwei, Drei! ★

Member No.: 59,323

everyone i know who has seen it all say its really good. my parents plan to watch it sometime, its got such good feedback from everyone i can't wait!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
stagazer_7
Posted: May 23 2012, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 73,164

QUOTE (Gluria @ May 22 2012, 08:38 AM)
I hope he will show up again in Thor 2 and The Avengers 2

My thoughts exactly, I've enjoyed Hiddleston's take on Loki in both Thor and The Avengers, where he turned into a fully fledged villain (I did wish to see him hesitate more in some of his actions against Thor, but I kind of understand the decision to make him this way - it's a part of the evolution/de-evolution of his character I guess). I'm pretty positive he'll be in Thor 2, I think I've heard something about his possible redemption, so I'm looking forward to seeing if that's true.

@ MysticTiger
Wow, that sure is one spiffy looking figurine... now I can't wait for someone to post a youtube Avengers parody with these, because it's really just a matter of time. xd.png
PMEmail Poster
Alpha Gryph
Posted: May 23 2012, 02:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 15,526

QUOTE (MysticTiger @ May 22 2012, 09:19 PM)
user posted image

LOOK AT THE DETAIL IN THIS FIGURINE. Seriously, this is awesome. I want. I also want the Hawkeye one. I hope they release an Avengers Tony Stark because the current Tony Stark Figurine they have is from Iron Man 2 and it's about the price of three Loki figurines. D:

That's a FIGURINE? Holy fish, I thought it was just his photo on a poster....

Well, I'm seeing the movie this weekend for the third time. I'm in love. laugh.gif I haven't been this crazy over a movie for a long time now, it's quite refreshing.

Ps, all the cheesy, dramatic group shots in that movie = <3
PMEmail Poster
Gluria
Posted: May 23 2012, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Level 9

QUOTE (MysticTiger @ May 22 2012, 10:19 PM)

user posted image

Thanks, now I want one too dry.gif biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
MysticTiger
Posted: May 23 2012, 08:57 PM
Quote Post

Yes, this is a Figurine. And don't worry, I thought it was a promotional photographic image as well. But, no, it's a figurine.

Here's some more images of it:
user posted image
user posted image

Here's the other Avengers Figurines they have done. They're releasing Black Widow sometime soon:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ewjjjJ...yjfoo1_1280.jpg

Still waiting for my Agent Coulson Figurine, though, guys.

~Linked for size~

This post has been edited by SockPuppet Strangler on May 23 2012, 09:02 PM
PMUsers Website
Fortune86
Posted: May 24 2012, 03:15 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

D:

I want that figurine. How much is it? And where do you get it from?
PMEmail Poster
MysticTiger
Posted: May 24 2012, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

It's pre-order only (It'll be released in December) and it's expensive. But, here you go:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&s...74&ref=home_new
PMUsers Website
Fortune86
Posted: May 24 2012, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

*takes one look at price*

Ahahahaha...no. No chance D:
PMEmail Poster
Gluria
Posted: May 24 2012, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Level 9

QUOTE (Fortune86 @ May 24 2012, 11:59 AM)
*takes one look at price*

Ahahahaha...no. No chance D:

/ this
PMEmail Poster
Nimrodel
Posted: May 24 2012, 03:33 PM
Quote Post

Photography <3

Member No.: 23,085

That's definitely an awesome figurine! O_O ..the price is not as awesome, though xd.png
PM
Fortune86
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:11 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

I'm so gutted. I really want to go see this movie but due to lack of funds I can't. By the time I get some spare cash my local cinemas won't be showing it any more D:
PMEmail Poster
Kestra15
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:42 AM
Quote Post

Did someone call for a nurse?

Member No.: 25,697

QUOTE (Fortune86 @ May 25 2012, 08:11 AM)
I'm so gutted. I really want to go see this movie but due to lack of funds I can't. By the time I get some spare cash my local cinemas won't be showing it any more D:

You should live nearby :~(
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Fortune86
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:45 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

I was hoping I could go with a friend on Monday and use the vouchers they have to get a ticket at third the price, but they decided they want to see something else.
PMEmail Poster
7Deadly$ins
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:55 AM
Quote Post

Guardian Spirit Raina

Member No.: 8,128

I imagine theaters will be showing it for awhile. It topped sales for three weeks in a row so far, and theaters aren't going to get rid of it if it keeps selling. Theaters take movies out when they stop earning money, not after a general time period. Where I live, after the movies leave theaters, there's a couple of weeks and then it ends up in a $2 dollar, cheaper theater. It sticks around there for quite awhile.
PMEmail Poster
Fortune86
Posted: May 25 2012, 03:58 AM
Quote Post

Watching out for comets

Well if it is still showing in four and a bit months, then maybe I'll stand a chance.
PMEmail Poster
MysticTiger
Posted: May 25 2012, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

My Local theater pulled it after two weeks, but my local theater only has two screens so movies don't stay long there. x_x

I wonder when it'll be out on DVD. I hear there's about 30 minutes worth of footage they cut from the movie and it'll be released on an extended cut DVD. I'm curious to see it all. Although, from what I hear, it's mostly about Captain America. I kind of wanted to see more Hawkeye since he doesn't get a movie, unlike every other Avenger.
PMUsers Website
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll