Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Avengers: Next Generation, REAL THREAD YO!
pudding
Posted: May 7 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,147

Christine smiled up at him. Her family did matter to her. That was why she had become a drug dealer for a branch of HYDRA and was the reason she stood up to Captain America. She still was not sure what he had been doing in France but was glad now that he turned around her life. "Family matter. Friends matter. Quite a few things matter in life. Humans and... others need to be less selfish and care more about other people." Alright, so she was still really pissed off at Arik and was letting it get to her but she had every right to be angry. Speaking of which, she needed to go make sure her musical instruments were safe from his heart-stopping hands and evil intentions. "Ah, can we make a quick detour to go get my things? I left them alone and I would hate if Arik did anything to them."
PM
shadow_claw
Posted: May 7 2012, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 184,944

Sawyer held back light, gentle laughter. It was sad, of course, that he had to live with a constant, overlapping pulsing in his head. For some odd, twisted reason, Sawyer found something funny about that. "Alright then. I won't hate you if you don't hate me. We have to be, in some twisted way, a team." she said.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Packgoater
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 59,116

((Well, if not obvious already by his numerous mental breakdowns, Arik is, quite simply, afraid of not being good enough. Mostly for those in Asgard and, above all, not being good enough for his father.
And its Pack, PG, and for a few select people, Gator.))

"And you're a blubbering fool who speaks ridiculously concise sentences in an effort to sum up what has happened, criticise whomever you can, and put in your two cents at the most unacceptable and odd points as if you haven't even listened to half of what I've said. So please, Eli, get the hell off of my case, you ass. Just because I said I had a marginal amount of respect for someone does not mean I'm going to turn into some sap, dumbass, so screw off," Arik snapped savagely, eyes narrowing into hostile splits, clearly showing his dislike.
"Fine, Sawyer. I don't hate you, I suppose, I just hold a general feeling of dislike," he replied, which was practically a compliment from him, considering his previous remarks. Though her laughing at his misery did not help her case.

This post has been edited by Packgoater on May 7 2012, 09:28 PM
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 7 2012, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 17,163

Marcus just smiled. "I wouldn't know anything about family. Father's always away and I'm illegitamate. Dad didn't even know I existed until after mother died." he pet he shoulders. "I already told Harvis to gather your instruments. They are in the concert hall. Far away from the bedrooms..." he soothed.

The girl sighed. "I see diplomacy will not be a strong point..." she pay his shoulder. "I'm glad to see you aren't hurting anyone."
PMEmail Poster
shadow_claw
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:00 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"I'm...sorry...I just tend to laugh...when I'm stressed, or excited...In this case, stressed..." she said. The silent laughter died off immediately when she thought of something. "I wonder when we're going to have our first mission?' She pondered to herself, but it was pretty loud.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
nicknick88
Posted: May 8 2012, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 45,501

Eli thought Arik's fear was weird, but the censorkip.gif with this kid. Eli easily made him see an illusion, multiple illusions of his worse fear, they should start to kick in right ... "NOW!" said Eli.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Packgoater
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

"We can't all be perfect, now can we?" Arik responded to the girl, and was about to respond to Sawyer when-
"Arik! You have severely disappointed me. You were sent to take after me, to assume my role in the Avengers, and yet you disgrace my name! You are the future king of Asgard, and yet you are worthless! Do you understand that? Do you understand what that means for me? Sometimes you remind me all too much of my brother."
"I-that can't be, father. We're not related!"
"You can learn habits, boy. What say you? Do you admit to being the disappointment you are?"
"Yes father. I understand," Arik mumbled, dropping to his knees, his head bent. And suddenly, as he looked up, there were multiple Thors all around him. That was when he knew it wasn't real.
Neither female could be responsible- the girl was here for his benefit, and Sawyer had no powers. That left Eli. That slithering, slimy sonofab**** would pay for this, mind. Arik would make sure of that. Because even though he could see the Thors, he could also see Eli. And Arik had no doubt that he was the stronger of the two. After all, he was from Asgard, and they were far more durable there.
Arik's fist sharpened into a spike. The thumping of a heartbeat now resounded in his head, and it wasn't his own, but Eli's. He'd slow that thing, dammit, or he'd die trying.
Thumpthumpthumpthump
Thump thump thump thump
He was determined to make that thing slow until Eli went upon the ground. Unless, of course, he was stopped by the other two. Because a man with a rapidly slowing heart would be an uncoordinated weak one.
Thuuuuuump thuuuuump thuuuuuump
PMEmail Poster
nicknick88
Posted: May 8 2012, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 45,501

He's breaking free, the censorkip.gif is breaking free! ELi launched a gigantic fireball at his face, which lit his hair, face and clothes on fire.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Packgoater
Posted: May 8 2012, 08:54 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((Ah, that, my friend, is not cool. Firstly, because my character has no chance to defend himself and is lit aflame. Secondly, because you appeared to not have read my post. Arik is slowing Eli's heart rate.
"A very slow heart rate may cause you to:
Feel dizzy or lightheaded.
Feel short of breath and find it harder to exercise.
Feel tired.
Have chest pain or a feeling that your heart is pounding or fluttering (palpitations).
Feel confused or have trouble concentrating.
Faint, if a slow heart rate causes a drop in blood pressure."
With these symptoms it is not likely he would be able to hold concentration and summon a gigantic fireball out of thin air.
I'll post once you edit.))
PMEmail Poster
shadow_claw
Posted: May 9 2012, 05:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer instantly crouched down beside Arik in concern. "Arik?" she asked. "Are you alright?". Concern was reflected in her eyes. When Arik clenched his fist, she relaxed a little. He was an Avenger, like her, and they had to watch eachoher's backs. She pondered for a moment. The first thing she thought of when he cringed was a magical attack. Then, it hit her. Sawyer whipped her head around at Eli angrily. She slowly pulled out a bolo(net) arrow out of her quiver. She rapidly shot it at him.

This post has been edited by shadow_claw on May 9 2012, 05:05 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pudding
Posted: May 9 2012, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Christine stared at Marcus, obviously saddened by the fact he lacked family ties of any sort. "That's horrible. About your mum, of course, and the fact you don't have a good relationship with your dad." Her face lightened up a bit when he confirmed her instruments were safe. "Thank you! I was really worried that Arik would try to destroy them. Is the concert hall sound proof? Because I tend to accidentally hypnotize people when I play music and they are asleep nearby."
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 9 2012, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Marcus just shrugged. "It's not so bad when you're this spoilt, not going to lie." He chuckled. "Of course the concert hall is soundproof. What good is one that isn't?"
PMEmail Poster
lunnas
Posted: May 14 2012, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

Member No.: 68,911

The ground shook and the clouds grew dark. Lighting flashed across the sky in a violent storm. Wind rushed all around like a storm as a swriling vortex like portal appeared over the city. Red lighting flashed from the portal as two dark figures were seen hurlting from the portal but away from each other and sashed through a few buildings on the way down. One crashed into a car, creating a large crater and smashed through the car like paper. The figure was a tall male with shoulder length black hair and his clothes looked like samauri armor but was torn the shreds but the bottom portion stay one piece. He had cuts and electric burn marks all over his body and still clutched two twin katanas who's blades were midnight black with a red cloth, tied around the handles. The other figure created a crater also and destroyed a bus. The figure was a male as well but he had light blonde hair that reached about half way down his back and he had cuts and burn marks on him as well but he carried a large sword which was almost as wide as his body. They both stood up, huffing and breathing in deep. When they looked around the city, they locked on the general direction of where the other was and made a full bolt run towards each other. When they finally met, they both let out a loud roar and both weapons made a loud clash which created a large shockwave, destroying cars and pushing down the ground to create another crater.

( looks like it's time to shake things up. )
PMEmail PosterYahoo
shadow_claw
Posted: May 14 2012, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

The fight between the unknown men made the anger in Sawyer's eyes dissipate, only to be filled with shock in return. Sawyer put her mask on, the only part she left off. And turned to the massive destruction. "I'm going to go find injured civilians! Anyone who wishes to follow can!" She yelled as she ran towards the craters and smashed vehicles.

This post has been edited by shadow_claw on May 14 2012, 03:06 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 14 2012, 03:58 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Markus snapped, Jarvis flipping a panel and he grabbed his armor. He bounded outside, his fallout boots acting as seven league boots and landed near Sawyer. "I'm helping. I'm not a fighter..." he landed near the bus, pulling out the injured. A young man had a crushed shoulder, so he treated him
PMEmail Poster
shadow_claw
Posted: May 14 2012, 04:06 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer pulled out some of the injured people. Soke injuries varied from a sprain to shattered bones. She set them all down gently. Rage and sadness was on her face. She didn't know who the battling people were, but they shouldnt walk away free people, not with all of the injured!
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lunnas
Posted: May 14 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

After their clash, they were thrown back to either side of the crater and glared at each other. " < Jorge, we need to stop this now. We are not in japan anymore. >" the black haired one said in Japanese. Jorge just cracked a smile on his face."< Lunnas, we may not be in japan or it's past but we are not in our time either. >" Jorge said in Japanese. Lunnas just growled. He charged at Jorge but he cut into the air about half to jorge,. " < Fire Twist >" lunnas roared just as a vortex of flames erupted from where he cut the air and the point of the tiwster headed for Jorge. Jorge just swatted it away with his sword and the twister smashed through the building. The sound of glass and metal exploding caught lunnas's attation. He stopped headed towards Jorge and ran to the building. He dropped his weapons and held his hands out, trying to control any hot metal or anything with heat to help hold the building in place. While he was doing that, Jorge shoved his sword into the ground and football take lunnas into the building. Lunnas let out a gasp as he was hit hard and thrown into the building. He could hear the sound of twisting metal and screams echo as the building fell.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pudding
Posted: May 14 2012, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Christine glanced up when she heard a commotion from outside. She turned to Marcus for guidance, only to find he had already run outside. Hurrying after him and Sawyer, she paused once outside, staring at the destruction. What was she supposed to do? She had never been put in a situation like this! The closest thing she had done was getting busted by Captain America while dealing drugs and punching his shield while everyone else scattered. She had nearly broken her wrist doing that so just punching things was probably not the best course of action.
Hurrying after Marcus, she glanced around, deciding it would be best to copy his actions. Saving people was a good idea. She could just keep saving everyone and people with actual combat experience could deal with the two people fighting.
PM
shadow_claw
Posted: May 15 2012, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer got everyone off the bus safely, and turned to Lunnas and Jorge. She ran close to them, and shot an explosive arrow to get their attention. "HEY! YOU TWO NEED TO STOP! YORE BRH HURTING CIVILLIANS!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
lunnas
Posted: May 15 2012, 06:23 AM
Quote Post

Level 1

Jorge stopped pounding lunnas's face in and looked towards whoever shot the arrow. He glared at her and gave a large grin. " < so, a little mouse tries to stop two lions in a duel. Your very foolish to even think your even within my league.> " he crackled. He got off of lunnas and held one hand up " < lighting crash >" he crackled. A large and thunderous lighting bolt shot through the sky and dropped down on her. Within that split second, lunnas rushed over to her and held his hand up and created a forcefeild around themselves and took the brunt of the attack. After the attack, he let down the field and was huffing and puffing and coughing up blood. " < Jorge, your mind is completely wrapped. Please stop this now. >" he begged. His whole body was shaking as he did everything he could do to still stand.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll