Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dragons of the Advanced- CLOSED!, Part dragons... cool.
Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus
Posted: May 3 2012, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Group: Members
Member No.: 187,858

((I'm fine with the long posts, I just can't do them more than once or twice a day.
Will edit later to have a post.))
PM
shadow2345
Posted: May 3 2012, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Eurynome

Member No.: 21,347

Shadow wet he'd the events unfold. When his chains were melted off he looked at them still unsure if this was a dream or not. He sighed and moved toward the door but nearly fell. He gave up and decided to let his sister half carry him. Shadow didn't like that, but could he help it? He doubted he could walk on his own. Shadow nodded at nick to show he knew who he was and just closed his eyes trying to calm his nerves and thoughts. Shadow wanted this to be real, so he tried to figure out how he got here to check if it was a dream or not, but the problem was that his thoughts were so twisted he didn't know what was truth or lies. He didn't want to figure things out, but he'd need to if he wanted to survive. Shadow watched his family, specifically the one who told them that the human was a friend. If the human came shadow knew that they would not get along well, shadow would never trust him, in fact shadow wouldn't be in the same room if he could help it. Shadow's hatred for humans was much more intense then ever before.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
BloodyKisses123
Posted: May 3 2012, 07:13 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 75,257

Ash shook her head at Venril and growled. Her eyes narrowed slightly on the two guards who had taken her halfway across the world to get here, being complete... humans in the process. Her opinion of them was not the greatest, however, their recent acts of momentary kindness left her considering letting them live.
"No. Don't kill my guards. They're not all bad, and murdering them would only make us as bad as them since we have no need to. Let's just get out of here. We can kill any else we see on the way out." She wrapped her arm around Shadow and helped him step forward with her. The human in the room that had been with Ven made her wary, and she walked forward to stare him in the face.
"You." She spoke quietly to Mallic, her voice anything but loving.
"I don't know who you are, but I know you're human and own my sister. That alone is enough to make me want to burn you to a crisp. However, Ven seems to like you, and you just helped her, so I wont. But if you cross her or any of my kin, you'll be breathing ash for the rest of your life." She snarled and walked past him, opening the exit door and holding it open.
"The other humans are worthless. Can we kill them or does anyone want them alive?" She eyed her guards, who were still curled in a ball on the floor. They lifted their heads at her words and pleaded to her silently, giving panicked expressions. She looked at them for a few moments before nodding briefly. Their expressions dripped with relief and they bent their heads down again.
Looking out in the hallway, Ashamun saw a few humans walking around calmly, until they saw her of course. When that happened, they all gasped simultaneously and Ash laughed, opening her mouth and sending a huge blast of fire rolling down the hallway, scorching the walls and setting the humans on fire, letting them run about screaming before they finally died.
"Clear. For now."
PMUsers WebsiteAOLYahooMSN
Dragonhatchling
Posted: May 3 2012, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

What? Oh! No I don't have the pizza...

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 25,525

((last post for the night))

Venril smiled at Mallic as Ash 'welcomed' him. Once he was clear of her untrusting sister, he glanced at Venril with a confused expression. "Looks like I might be owning you from now on." She chuckled, joking about actually owning him. "But I don't really own you.... you know that."
She shrugged slightly, tail flicking once or twice as she listened to Ash about the humans, over and over in her mind. No killing. She could live with that. "Look at it from our perspective as best you can... we've been tortured by humans who kept my brothers and sister as pets- or slaves- whichever you choose." She responded to Mallic with a slightly uncaring air at the end. Whatever it was called, it still had the same outcome for her.
"We're a family... they'll have to live with that." Her human brother stated, standing next to her. "Just... don't ask about the captivity... listen about it if you ever get talked to." Venril added, walking out past Ash. She heard one set of footsteps down the hall, walking quietly as if not to disturb anything. "I would run right now if you want to live!" She sang, her voice sounding as if it came from multiple directions. She thanked Mallic silently for teaching her how to do that. She continued walking down the hall as the footsteps got softer. "Clear clear now Ash!" She stated happily, laughing for a moment. "Mallic, how's about you walk with me..." He did as she suggested, running to catch up to his sister at the end of the hall.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahooMSN
shadow2345
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Eurynome

((not much to do))

Shadow helped Ash move him down the halls as best as he could, but he was probably a burden non the less. But at least he didn't weigh much now, that made him feel slightly better about being in such a weak state.
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Nick was surprised to see the guards drop their weapons and go on the ground. that was easy, too! he thought to himself. He kept his claw on the guards neck in case one of the others decided to make a move. "hello sister. I'm in better shape than shadow for sure. He needs medical attention stat." he said in response to Ash's greeting. He smiled when she said she was glad to see him. "hey, could you melt these too?" he asked, raising the chains that connected him to the guards,"they're sort of restricting."
Nick nodded back to Ven. No words needed to be said. He frowned at the suggestion of killing the guards, but he did not stop anyone. I wouldn't do it, but I have no idea what they've done to the others. he thought to himself. Nick watched shadow try to get up, and pitied his condition. They needed to get out. fast. He followed the others down the hall, happy that they had immediately began using teamwork with no quabbling.

((trying to account for nick's responses to everything is next to impossible.))

This post has been edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus on May 3 2012, 09:29 PM
PM
shadow2345
Posted: May 3 2012, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Eurynome

((well your awesome for trying man, your great at it considering the situation. ))

BloodyKisses123
Posted: May 4 2012, 02:59 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

((Agreed. happy.gif))

Ashamun looked back to Nick quickly and let loose a ball of fire which quickly separated into two. they hit the chains square on, melting through them and dropping the guards to the floor.
"Better, right?" She grinned and clicked her teeth, igniting a small spark.
"I haven't been able to use my fire in a couple months. And thanks Ven." She snickered as she saw nothing else int he hallways move except their shadows.
"Are we all good to move right now? Nothing keeping us?" She looked at everyone and hoped the answer was no. For Shadow's sake.
"When we leave, we have to find somewhere safe so I can treat Shadow. Then, we need food." Her eyes narrowed at the men still in the room who had neglected her brother's needs so badly.
shadow2345
Posted: May 4 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Eurynome

Shadow listened. He listened to them then he decided to speak. "If that Human comes then you might as well not take me" He said bitterly. He decided that they were real, and so why shouldn't he tell them what he felt? Maybe they'd convince him to allow the human, or maybe they'd even side with him. He knew the latter was a long shot, but even being left here wouldn't be too bad. He'd have some food, and his wings, even as hurt as they were could still offer a lot of protection. The guards would be great meals, especially with all he'd want to take out on them. Just at the thought his mouth watered and he licked his teeth. He was after all part beast, so why not eat raw flesh? It wouldn't hurt him in the slightest, and the pain he'd inflict onto his tormentors would be just perfect for his mentality. But if he had a choice, he'd pick his family, he didn't want to be alone right now. Maybe some day he'd go back to his solitude, but until then he'd need them, and he'd guard them from any and all humans as best as he could.
Dragonhatchling
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Venril growled at Shadow's comment about leaving either him or Mallic here. "No one is leaving anyone.... not on my watch brother." She stated, looking Shadow in his eyes.
Mallic stayed quiet, completely lost on how to respond to anything. "Mallic's like family to me... same as all of you. He doesn't own me... as you all probably can't understand." The half breed's tone had shifted from loving, to somewhat annoyed, ending on the realization that her original family likely wouldn't be able to understand a word of what she said. She sighed, stomping her foot and bringing a hand down. "Look, the point is: whether or not you, or Nick... or anyone else who we find along the way- the point is... Mallicar is coming with me and I'm not about to leave you guys again. If any one of you has the fantastic idea to try and kill him, expect to have the same welcome from me- just don't expect him to die. He's not going to under my watch." She directed that to them all, the you going to Shadow. She was angry now and was showing it with words instead of physical violence.
BloodyKisses123
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Ashamun watched the conversation before her unfold and she shook her head at her two arguing siblings. It had never been like them to go to such drastic measures to discuss a conversation, but then again, she hadn't seen them all in ages. Opening her mouth, Ash was about to tell them that they were being silly and they all needed to get out of here when she realized hat wouldn't do much. Venril wouldn't leave without the human and Shadow wouldn't go with him. A sigh escaped her lips as she sought to rectify the situation and bring sense to their minds.
"Shadow, Ven wants the humans, so we need to take him with us. Who knows? He may be useful. And I doubt he'll get on your nerves. Right?" She looked to the man and gave a questioning look.
"Do you know somewhere safe we could hide out so we can get organized and have my brother treated?"
shadow2345
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:32 PM
Quote Post

Eurynome

Shadow listened to Venril and then Ash. He sighed. "Fine, whatever" He grumbled and looked back at the guards and licked his lips. He'd love to eat right now, but that would take time. "We should leave, even if the whelp knows somewhere we need to go even if he can't remember where it is" He said, by whelp he was referring to the human. To him the human did look small and weak. without his body guard he might not last in a fight with any of his kind.
Dragonhatchling
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

((short post because iPod is nearly dead and computer is completely dead...))

Mallic nodded slightly, pushing away the 'this was a horrible idea' thought out of his head. "Our house would work... or if you wanted to be in another state, our first home would work too. Though the one around here is far more secluded and bigger." He answered Ash, ignoring Shadow's comment. He was trying to calm Venril down all the while.
Venril wasn't too sure about Shadow still but she accepted his willingness to come along. She knew Mallic wouldn't purposefully try to get on anyone's nerves- it wasn't like him.
"We can get some better medical treatment too... and there's loads of food." She added, knowing some of the herbs she used to make her poisons could also heal if used in a different way.
Posted: May 4 2012, 04:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"i won't stand for the human coming with us." nick said, finally joining the conversation. "I was trained by the humans as a soldier, and I can tell you right now, our chances of escaping alive are slim as it is. With the human, survival will be next to impossible. I don't have anything against him, I understand Ven likes him, but you won't be doing him any favors by getting both of you killed." he said, reasonably. He thanked ash for melting his chains. "those were heavy dudes, thanks for ridding me of 'em. he said. He knew, unlike the others, the power of the US military and he knew they would have to find somewhere where the humans couldn't go or they were toast.

This post has been edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus on May 4 2012, 04:53 PM
PM
BloodyKisses123
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:05 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Ash thought for a moment and pinched the bridge of her nose, closing her golden eyes slowly. Now it was Nick that didn't want to agree... What could she do...?
"Survival wont be impossible if they don't have any idea where we are..." She started and then opened her eyes, looking at them all with a smile on her face.
"Human... er... Mallic, was it? Are you able to keep close to us and run if I say so? Because I have an idea that may make it possible for us to get out of here safely." She nodded to everyone and continued on with her plan.
"I saw cameras as I was coming in here, and a lot of them at that. However, I doubt even cameras could see through a smokescreen. So the humans would have an even harder time, yes?" She opened her mouth and a small stream of black smoke drifted out sluggishly. If she so much as struck a spark, it would explode.
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"that won't work. nick said to ash. " this is the most important building in the country, they have thermal cameras. They'll also follow us once we leave the building. Our only hope is to go faster than them." he said, once again reinforcing his point. They all knew no human could run as fast as them.

This post has been edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus on May 4 2012, 06:12 PM
PM
Dragonhatchling
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Venril stayed silent through it all, simply looking Mallic up and down a few times. She smiled, though he could hardly guess what it was for. Before he knew it, he was on her back, his arms clasped around her neck as she held him there. "Fixed. And surprisingly, he's lighter than he looks!" She laughed, turning to face Nick. "Like I said, he's coming with me. Besides, he's much more capable than you guys give credit- I owe him my life; if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't be standing here... or be alive even!" She added, looking at Ash. Her sister seemed to understand her problem, or at least understand enough to actually try finding a happy medium.
"You sure this is a good idea?" Mallic's whisper was barely audible and direct in her ear. She nodded, "A'course it is! A'course it is..." changing her tone from normal to what it had been when she had been talking to the unseen. "He even says we should take Mallic... so what're we waiting for? If we need to get out of here- let's go already! Someone might've called an army of tanks by now!" She watched each of her kin with new interest, ready to be their enhanced eyes and ears if they needed her.
BloodyKisses123
Posted: May 5 2012, 11:27 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Ash nodded to Nick and then to Venril.
"And if the huma... um, Mallic gets too heavy and starts weighing Ven down, I'll take turn with her, or if you want to help Nick." She raised an eyebrow at him and walked over to put a hand on his shoulder.
"Please Nick. We have to get out of here. All of us. And if the human stays, so will Ven. Cant we settle this when we're out of danger?" She questioned and looked him in the eyes, pleading silently.
Posted: May 5 2012, 12:47 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"I didn't say we couldn't leave, all I said was that you're putting all of our lives at risk by bringing ven's boyfriend." nick said, glaring at Ven,"but if bringing your boyfriend is really what floats your boat, then I'll help you. What I won't do is think it's a good idea." nick walked to the hallway. "if I can make another practical suggestion: how about we use the underground tunnels? We'll get shot if we just run down the street and I know the tunnels like the back of my hand." he pointed to the stairway down.
PM
Dragonhatchling
Posted: May 5 2012, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

Boyfriend. "My boyfriend he is not. Mallic's like a brother to me Nick. Whether or not you can comprehend that statement has yet to be discovered." Venril replied back, soon nodding her thanks to her sister.
Mallic slightly shook his head, staying silent. It wasn't his argument to get into, though the arguing over him had left him slightly overwhelmed. He knew they would probably kill him when Venril wasn't around. The thought made him shudder, giving his carrier insight into what he was thinking.
"We can go down through the tunnels... either way someone is bound to have called something to try and find us. But we'll sulk around underground if that's what'd be best. We can just get shot later." She directed to Nick, her tone changing from slightly annoyed to a mixture of uncaring, annoyed and alright with the situation. She started down the stairs, all senses on high alert in case someone decided to have the same idea in order to get away from them. She doubted it, but considering everything else, it did seem very possible.

((I'll be completely offline from 4pm-8pmish EST due to a concert I'll be playing in... it might be later than 8, depends on how everything goes.))
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll