Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (8) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The coming, I got it spell checked by a friend..
Bladesinger
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:23 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,350

"i would rather die than be a slave for the rest of my life."
Mateo growled, his tail lashing back and forth angrily.
"She is right, how do we know? Kadaen, how can we know this is not another trick or simply another expierment on us?"
PMEmail Poster
XLaurentX
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 56,496

Sakiri walked back to the others and sat down closely. "Its true"
PM
little lost dragon
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Freedom? Anti descrimination? Only there if you go with the crow

Member No.: 66,547

Vrans looked at Sakiri again "There full humans, there's always that possibility....." he said looking at the full humans again "How about this. We stay here, you guys clear out this building, then leave and turn this place into the reserve. That way we know you guys are not tricking us. Once the reserve is made you guys leave us alone and we'll leave you alone. No double crossing, no tricks." he said.
PMEmail Poster
XLaurentX
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 01:05 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

"Thats better that way, if you cant accept that we know you've been trying too capture us." Sakiri saiid
PM
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 57,447

Zeo nodded. "That sounds like a good idea."
PMEmail Poster
little lost dragon
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 01:19 PM
Quote Post

(( I think we should wait on Polo's now. (This post will be deleted once she posts)))
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 01:54 PM
Quote Post

Alex will use thunder, double kick, pin missle, dig

Member No.: 19,448

"Are you guys really wure about that? I haven't seen much game here, or much herbs that a normal human can eat," Kadaen said.
"You forget they're dragons now, not humans. They'll be fine here," said Mranda. "But are you sure you want to be so close to the lab where you have your painful memberies from?"

"Plus I thought it was the goverment that wanted us inside zooz or reservations, okay granted that is full of full blooded humans, but it is not just the word of one human," Tetra said. She couldn't help herself for trying to protect the humans, even though she had gotten turned to this. She knew it was her gardain side.

"Gez you're more gardain like then what you think you are Sis," Tetra said. "But in the end it is said by one human. Who knows if that human would do, even falsely repersent the country."
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Bladesinger
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Mateo raised an eyebrow at Kadaen, then again, thy all had painful memories here, but what could've happened to a full blooded human that the other ask such a question.
"We'll be fine here, as long as you keep your word."
PMEmail Poster
XLaurentX
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

"Mateo, I don't think he'll change his mind about going to the reserve." Sakiri said
PM
little lost dragon
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (polos1993 @ Apr 17 2012, 01:54 PM)
"Are you guys really wure about that? I haven't seen much game here, or much herbs that a normal human can eat," Kadaen said.
"You forget they're dragons now, not humans. They'll be fine here," said Mranda. "But are you sure you want to be so close to the lab where you have your painful memberies from?"

"Plus I thought it was the goverment that wanted us inside zooz or reservations, okay granted that is full of full blooded humans, but it is not just the word of one human," Tetra said. She couldn't help herself for trying to protect the humans, even though she had gotten turned to this. She knew it was her gardain side.

"Gez you're more gardain like then what you think you are Sis," Tetra said. "But in the end it is said by one human. Who knows if that human would do, even falsely repersent the country."

Vrans looked at Kadaen "Who knows what we can and can't eat. I'd rather find out where I can die knowing where I am and at least have some freedom." he said then looked at the full humans "And I have no way of knowing if there going to back stab us or not. There talker has yet to even answer my question on that." he said then looked at Amanda a little suprized at her "A group of humans is no better then one human. As shown when we where trapped in the labs." he said then looked at Kadaen "I vote staying here. there may not be much but we can find ways around. Unless the humans can prove to us they arn't going to back stab us." he said with a glare at the full humans.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

"Right but Kadaen has yet to go back on his word, and he's full human," Amanda said. She sighed, even Vrans seemed like to be agest her. She knew it would be a tough crowed. "Plus if you all remember, Kadaen is the human that got us out of our cages."
"Kadaen you shouldn't of done that. What were you thinking? You could of gotten yourself with a bunch of angry dragons and killed you," said Maranda. She disliked dragons, even now more then ever. "We're not the same kind of humans you're use to, but you may find simmarities. Somethings only normal humans will do. Kadaen is not what I'll call a normal human though."
"Hey I had to help them to get them out of there. What if a bullet had hit them and they die?" Kadaen said to Maranda and he saw her shrugged. "That could of been you to undure go what they did. You're thinking 'not my problem' aren't you? You're so heartless."
"And you have a ton of heart but not enough brains. Look at them Kadaen, they're not our kind anymore." Maranda said. Her eyes mainly on Tetra. "Looks like they wanted vampires along with dragons. This could be a bad idea letting them go."

This post has been edited by polos1993 on Apr 17 2012, 05:39 PM
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 05:45 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

"So you would leave us to die in there?" Zeo asked the second human. "What right do you have to judge how we will act when you have just seen us for the first time? Are you afraid of what we can do and what we will become?"

This post has been edited by Fenix3533 on Apr 17 2012, 05:57 PM
PMEmail Poster
Bladesinger
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Mateo's tail flicked back and forth as he listened to the debate. Mateo wanted to be completely free and this conversation was tiring him.
"What is the difference between a zoo and a reserve, one is only a bigger cage, and most likely people will come to see us even here. No secret can be hidden forever."
PMEmail Poster
little lost dragon
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Vrans looked at the full humans "most of you may not trust us and we sure as heck don't trust you. Kadaen here is about the only one so far to have proven him self trust worthy. the rest of you with guns and refusing to prove to us that you won't use us." he growled "Where staying here, I know I am. Shoot me if you wish, it would only prove a point about most of you full humans." he said crossing his arms.
PMEmail Poster
Bladesinger
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 09:00 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Mateo growled to himself, he didn't like any of the options. But this continuing conversation only fueled his anger.
"I want to be free! Not in some big cage!"
He yelled, his eyes narrowing with anger.
PMEmail Poster
XLaurentX
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 09:19 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Sakiri walked over to Mateo. "Calm down Mat, anger won't solve this... We need to be calm to think of something." She said
PM
polos1993
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

"Okay I can see where you're going with the part vampire sisters, but come on just let them go free," Kadaen said. He was siding with the dragons.
"To answer your question halfy, I have seen your kind before, judge mental as if every human was the cause of its pain. I would leave you and the others to die because of my experance with your kind," Maranda said to Zeo in a bad tone of voice. "Besides I do not have the aortherzation of where the reservation is. The president has to put it aside. You would have to take it up to him on where your reservation is, but for now, best to keep on gard of your mix and full dragon kind just incase if something went wrong and you bacame blood lusting monsters, like the two vampires." she pointed at Amanda and Tetra. She had dealt with that kind first, though she saw that they were also part gardain, she thought that the vampire side would take over the gardain side, mainly in Tetra.
"Okay you just crossed a line," Amanda growled. She did not like that she was called a bloood lusting monster, even less with her sister got called that. She wanted to kill that human, but she knew the other humans would attack back and there for, by default, war with humans.
"I agree with Amanda here, that was really uncalled for. If we were blood lusting monsters then you, and everyone we see would be dead by now, mainly Zeo and Vrans," Tetra said. She disliked the human less and less.
"Wow talk about hate," Kadaen said as he took a step back from Amanda, Tetra and Maranda. He did not want to be caught in the middle of the fight. He also saw that the other human was mad at the dragons. He knew why. He remembered her crying because one of the dragons before this batch had killed her husband. He knew that this group of dragons were innisent from what Maranda had dealt with. He didn't have a wife or even a girl friend.

{Anyone want to be a girl human? please post with how many sentances you can out of this post. Lots of stuff in here that you could talk about.}
Bladesinger
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 02:51 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

( you talking about Maranda?)
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 06:39 PM
Quote Post

{No she is going to have greater inportance later. like make up a human girl.}

This post has been edited by polos1993 on Apr 18 2012, 07:08 PM
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

"So you put one experience above the rest then. Seems pretty simple minded to me." Zeo said. "And what of the President? How long will it be until we know where he wants us to go since we can not choose our own location?" He had ignored the comment Tetra made, as it did have a bit of truth, although it hurt to know that was a possibility. "We should be treated like people, not like senseless animals."

This post has been edited by Fenix3533 on Apr 18 2012, 07:00 PM
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 5 6 [7] 8  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll