Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (26) « First ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Percy Jackson: The Next Generation, (For those who finished PJ; not HOO.
dragonsword
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:01 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Group: Members
Member No.: 55,980

Just then Rune came shooting out of the trees, tripped over a tree root, and slammed face first into the ground with a loud chrash.
"what the heck" he exsclaimed then rolled to his feet and promply froze apon catching sight of the group before him, his one visable green eye flicking between them, a completely surprised look on his face.

(ugh sorry for the fail post... I'm having a writers block at the moment)
PM
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 184,944

((xd.png))

Sawyer walked up to Hal, only to pick up the arrows. She wiped his blood off of them with her shirt. "Follish boy." she said. Sawyer saw Rune crash, and looked at the spot where he was curiously

This post has been edited by shadow_claw on Apr 17 2012, 08:03 PM
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pudding
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:05 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Member No.: 32,147

Ali jumped in alarm when someone appeared. In a desperate attempt to prevent her pony from plowing over him, backing up and drawing her bow at the same time, Ali ended up in a heap on the ground. No longer afraid, the black and white pony snorted and stomped his feet in amusement.
"Ha! Silly demigod!"
"Shaddup," Ali grumbled from the ground as the horse continued to laugh loudly.
PM
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer drew an arrow, and pointed it at Ali's Pegasus. "Shut up you ungrateful creature. I may not be able to understand you, but I can easily stop your heart." she hissed.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pudding
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

The horse scowled and stomped the ground before flapping his wings.
"Stupid demigod. Why am I ungrateful. The only thing that you have done for me would be using me as a pack mule. I'm done!"
"Wait... Come back!" Ali stood up as the pegasus turned and began walking away, flicking his tail from side to side. When he did not stop, Ali frowned then hung her head and turned to Sawyer. He probably would not have left if she had not threatened him...
PM
nicknick88
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:27 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 45,501

"oooooo" said Hal, "fiste I likke that."
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:31 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer resisted the urge not to slap Hal. She then looked at Ali apologetically. "Sorry, I don't work well with other hot-headed things. I can go get him if you want." she apologized. Sawyer then whipped her head around to glare at Hal. "Listen you perverted censorkip.gif, none of us like you."
PMEmail PosterYahoo
pudding
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Sunny frowned, sitting awkwardly in silence on the ground. It was awful. She could feel the curse of her mother in the back of her mind but her brain told her she did not like these guys. Yet every time she was complemented, she blushed a bright shade of red.

Ali sighed and shook her head. "No, we are fine. Besides, Zeus will be angry with us soon. We should stop flying through the sky all relaxed and such." Glaring at Hai, she frowned then turned to the new guy. Male. Gross.
PM
nicknick88
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"It's okay, I know tis sexy is too much to take, I forgive you beautiful,"9 said Hal, twithimng in hhis own bolodod now.
pudding
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Ali looked ready to murder Hal. Drawing her bow in an instant, she aimed an arrow right at him. Suddenly, Sunny jumped between the arrow and Hal, covering him with her body.
"T-that's enough... please," she mumbled softly. "He's... hurt! We don't need to murder him... or anything yet."
PM
shadow_claw
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Sawyer sighed. "Fine, but if he tries something stupid, I'm just gonna leave him here." she said. Sawyer walked to Hal, and frowned. "I will heal you, as long as you don't talk to me." she said.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
dragonsword
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:02 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rune watched this all in a stunned silence then he cleared his throat.
"ahm... sorry to interupt, but could any of you tell me where I am? I seem to have gotten myself lost" he said politly, though hesitantly, his voice having a slightly musical tone to it. he glanced between them and fiddled nerviously with the strap to his guitar case which was pressed against his back.
PM
nicknick88
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"Yes ma'a-," said Hal as he fnally shut up.
I can't believee they got him to shutup,, said Eli aloud
pudding
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Ali stared at the new male and huffed slightly. "You are currently near the residence of-"
"My mom! My mom's house. We are very close to my mom's house." Sunny stared at Ali, motioning for her to keep quiet about god things until it was confirmed he was a demigod or at least already knew. Turning back to the boy, she frowned. Well... it would take quite a bit of explaining if he was human. "Hello, I'm Sunny."
PM
dragonsword
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rune looked at them for a moment in silence then he smiled and inclined his head to Sunny. "vary nice to meet you, miss Sunny. My name's Rune, Rune Mc'hail" he told her, stopping his nervious fiddling and holding his hand out to her in greeting.
PM
nicknick88
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

After Sawyer was done ealing Hal he ent down to their position and said "Just spo he wont rbother you,. I'm taking him with me , wish me luc.
hlynj8
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 02:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 189,861

Annie looked around. She then flew to the top of Olympus, with Hestia sitting on her hearth, and Hermes on his throne, both remainf ten feet tall. (Obviously, her hearth counts as her throne.)
PMEmail Poster
pudding
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

~Gentleman Scientist~

Ali smiled when the daughter of Hestia left and turned to Hal. Frowning, she sighed and rolled her eyes. "As much as I hate saying it, you can stay. Sunny would be devastated if something awful happened to you. Although, I'm sure the rest of us would be cheering." Turning to the new male, she frowned then turned her head to the side. "Ali," she grumbled, not bothering to disclose her last name.
PM
nicknick88
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"Are you sure?" asked Eli, "He's not gonna hit on me and I know how to shut him up, I can take him aay from you guys," Eli struggled to say, for he really didn't want to see Hal anymore than he already had to.
dragonsword
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

When Sunny did not return the greeting Rune awkwardly lowered his hand. he stood still and listened to what was said, feeling as if he had just stummbled into the middle of something he shouldn't have....
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (26) « First ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll