Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (73) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 1x1 with Dragonsword, Elves v. Drow
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,163

King Edlin of the drow has announced a full fledged war on all elves, and any human that allies with them. They will hunt and kill anyone who stands in their way of their slaughter, with Princess Seoni at the head of the army. She is rumored to even make the elements move to her will she is so lethal, and is adept at the bow and knives.

King Eldin has blackened skin, silver hair and eyes, and is muscle bound. He will not be killed easily.

Seoni is tall, reed thin, and fast. She shares her father's emblackened skin and white hair, but her mother's red eyes. Her hair reaches her waist and is held in place with concealed daggers.

This post has been edited by lycrawaterz14 on Mar 28 2012, 10:41 PM
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 55,980

(should I make a sheet or just describ my character as I go along?)
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 10:29 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

(*shrug* I just put one or two sentences about them and called it done.)
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 28 2012, 11:56 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

(sorry for taking so long... my dad stole the comp dry.gif )

Rubael, in a word is... a soldier. just that and nothing else, or so he is so fond of telling everyone. though it truth he isn't even a soldier at all, he's an archer, and a darn good one at that.

Rubael is tall, even among most elves. he is lean and seems more like a twig then a fighter, though in truth he's muscled like a cat and is more powerful then he looks. With his long, fire-red hair Rubael is often just not taken seriously, after all most either start cracking up when they see his long tribal-braided hair or figure that you just can't hide vary well when your head looks like its on fire, but all the same Rubael simply ignores them and, in truth, he has next to no trouble or complants with his hair.. other then getting it untangled for it is an unruly thing at times.
Ru has startling forest-green eyes that shift tones to fit his moods, and, being a wood elf, he poseses slightly brown toned skin that allows him to blend in with the trees he's so fond of.

Now on top of all that, Rubael, though he will never admit it, is one of the best archers in the whole elven army, and one of the kindest... he's also fighting for his life in the middle of a vary nasty battle at the moment, and it just so happens that some idiot made him loose his bow, his only weapon other then his bone-handled dagger and his quiver of brown shafted arrows....

This post has been edited by dragonsword on Mar 29 2012, 12:44 AM
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Seoni was in the middle of a battle, the overly righteous elven army had made their position obvious. Stupid elves. She was tossing daggers left and right, her handmaidens retrieving them form her victims as dogs do.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rubael saw an elf fall beside him, a dagger in the man's chest. his long pointed ears tilted back and he let out a hiss of anger. he knelt down next to the man and, making sure that he was dead, he tugged the dagger out and rose to his feet. Ru pushed a loose lock of his blood stained red hair out of his face then he drew his arm back, aimed, and threw the dagger right for the female drow that had struck down the elf. Right after the dagger flew from his hand he drew his own and darted forward, anger showing in his now dark green eyes.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 01:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

The dagger stuck, and Seoni cried out. Her handmaidens turned to the attacker while she tended to her wound in her calf. One handmaiden seemd faster than the others and attacked Rubael and tried to take away his dagger.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 03:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rubael hissed at the drow and skidded to a halt before he ran right into her, ducking under her swipe as she tried to take his dagger. Rubael slashed out toward the drow's legs, hoping to catch her off guard and dearly wishing that he had his bow..
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

The girl yelped as the cut took out her knees. Another maiden took her place, tackling him to the ground and hissing in his face.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rubael felt himself slam into the ground and his dagger skidded out of his grasp. he coughed slightly to regain his breath then he hissed back at the female drow, his eyes flashing dangiously. Ru tried to struggle and buck the drow off but her hold was to strong and he couldn't break free... though he continued to try.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Seoni limped to her side, the maidens kept going, killing off the elves who didn't retreat fast enough.

"Eh!" She kicked his side, the handmaiden still on top of him. "UP!" She demanded, as if he had spat in her face. Then maid wrenched him up and Seoni grabbed his wrists. "Lucky shot." She growled at the girl that accompanied her. She limped back to the camp, not letting her grip waver on Rubael.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:21 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Ruael winced as she kicked him but he struggled as she dragged him back toward the drow camp, his ears tilting all the way back. finally how ever his struggles stopped and he just allowed the drow to tug him along, knowing that he was good as dead now.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Seoni tossed Rubael at a friend. "Do what you like with him." she hissed, the handmaiden looked at her as if she had expected Seoni to kill him. Seoni limped off to get her wounds taken care of.

The friend looked Rubael up and down as if appraising him hungrily.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rubael staggered as he was shoved into the other drow's grasp and he looked warily back at the female drow, not liking the way she was looking him over.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

The woman grinned, and nodded towards another male drow. He sighed and grabbed Rubael's wrist gently. "C'mon, I'll show you around."
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

(your avatar distracted me xd.png )

Rubael flinched slightly as the drow took hold of his wrist, though it was more from a kind of fear then of pain, though there was a rather nasty slash on his arm near his wrist.
Rubael let the drow lead him and he staid silent, doing his best not to freak out each time a group of drows gave him a threatoning look.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

(I HATE beetles.)

The drow gave him a comforting smile. "My name's Enrike. I'm a servant, taken in war like you were. Seoni gave you to my mistress to repay a debt, and that's probably why you're still alive. And that you have red hair." He nodded. "Red is considered attractive. That's why red eyes are kind of common and Seoni only wears red when she's not in battle." he nodded. "She's kind of like Lolith in this camp. Lolith is our patron goddess."
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

( xd.png that's like my brother with spiders )

Rubael looked at the slightly taller drow, listening to what he said, a slight frown crossing his face for a moment.
"my name's Rubael... you said you were taken? but you are a drow are you not?" he asked, his voice having a slight accent to it. slowly his eyes started to chang back to their normal forest-green as he looked at the drow, waiting for a reply, his battle anger starting to fade.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 07:05 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"Yes, you think drows do not fight amongst themselves? My family was captured by their rival. My parents were killed and my brothers and sisters given as slaves to this family." Enrike said sadly. "As long as you behave, be subordinate, you won't get lashed." He rolled up his sleeve to reveal white angry scars, with some pink burns. "I have spirit. If you do, swallow it. I'll help you out. I'm Meriyah's favorite mate, but as you can see I'm still a servant." he sighed. "You'll probably be traded back. Meriyah likes darker, you're too pale." He poked his chest and laughed.
PMEmail Poster
dragonsword
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Rubael did not laugh. his eyes were locked on the burns on Enrike's arm. he glaced up at the drow then gently twisted his wrist from the drow's grip.
"I will not run. but let me see that arm of yours" he said and pulled off one of is leather archer's gloves, revealing vine like marking that were curled aroun his wrist and spired up his arm, vanishing out of sight under his sleeve. he also had a slightly jagged marking on the vary back of his hand but it looked more like a scar.
Rubael placed his long bark-toned fingers on the worst the burn marks and whispered something in his own language. the markings on his hand seemed to breifly glow then when he whithdrew his hand the burn marks were gone, leaving only slighly scarred black skin. Rubael slipped his glove back on, not looking at Enrike.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (73) [1] 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll