Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (33) « First ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Define 'Freedom' Please Join!, What will you fight for? Accepting
Dragonmaster7711
  Posted: Apr 15 2012, 07:45 PM
Quote Post

Level 0

Group: Members
Member No.: 190,368

(Can I join or am I a little late? if I can tell me how I would join in I usually join in pretty early so I have no idea how to join in so late) unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster
girlfairy76
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

CURSES! MY SKITTLES! -runs off-

Member No.: 129,212

"Stop flying!" Sayiri crawled onto his underside. She tried pulling him down, but her weight was no match for him. "LAND!" she said, looking down. She was fine with breathing, but a big dragon like him wouldn't be able to breathe that fast. Sayiri crawled over to him. She tried forcing his mouth open. That would help? Maybe.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Arpiana
  Posted: Apr 16 2012, 02:31 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 188,309

QUOTE (girlfairy76 @ Apr 15 2012, 09:21 PM)
"Stop flying!" Sayiri  crawled onto his underside. She tried pulling him down, but her weight was no match for him. "LAND!" she said, looking down. She was fine with breathing, but a big dragon like him wouldn't be able to breathe that fast. Sayiri crawled over to him. She tried forcing his mouth open. That would help? Maybe.

He sucked in air in raspy breaths. He shushed Sayiri. He didn't want to lose her. He had made this journey before and he wouldn't let that happen again. The Fog continued on and on...

"Lets make camp here." Arilou whispered when they landed. There was a thick fog wall surronding a little dip in the ground. It was hard to see her once she was inside

(Sure. Welcome! Just fill out the form in the first post!)

This post has been edited by Arpiana on Apr 16 2012, 03:03 AM
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 190,294

Not recognizing his surroundings, the young dragon went into guarded mode. he sharpened his senses and darted off into the fog to hunt and set up a perimeter wary off all but the group of three behind him
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (devonin @ Apr 16 2012, 10:41 AM)
Not recognizing his surroundings, the young dragon went into guarded mode. he sharpened his senses and darted off into the fog to hunt and set up a perimeter wary off all but the group of three behind him

He sat awake while his sister slept and kept guard through the fog. Loud roar echoed in his ears as if it was a million dragons wailing in unison. [I] Oh no. They know we're here.
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Slightly later the young dragon returned from hunting. “It’s quite a thick forest out there. So who are the mystery dragons that I just heard?” he asked while tearing open the young doe he brought back with him. He offered half to the full grown and then tore the other piece into two pieces. He then climbed a nearby to gaze into the fog and listen.

This post has been edited by devonin on Apr 16 2012, 01:35 PM
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 02:57 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (devonin @ Apr 16 2012, 02:35 PM)
Slightly later the young dragon returned from hunting. “It’s quite a thick forest out there. So who are the mystery dragons that I just heard?” he asked while tearing open the young doe he brought back with him. He offered half to the full grown and then tore the other piece into two pieces. He then climbed a nearby to gaze into the fog and listen.

(Its not a forest. Just a big thick fog. And no does or nothing sweet like that. Sorry.)

He sighed. "It's no mystery. Grey dragons. But not like any I've ever seen. I bet your getting hungry. There's no creatures here besides the dragons. Its eat or be eaten here. Wait up, alright. Arilou, keep them safe huh?" He tore through the fog until the roars grew closer and closer. He crept close to the ground and peered out the giant dragons curled up together in piles of bones. He noticed a small misty hatchling that strayed away from the rest. He stalked up to it silently. The dragons never noticed as he carried his fallen prey back to the ditch.

Arilou nodded. She stood guard while he left and tore of a hunk of meat from the dead hatchling when he returned. She dug in hungrily and wiped the blood of her mouth carefully. She didn't want the hellfire hatchling to think she was a slob. Blinking her eyelashes, she wrapped her serpintine tail around her.
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

(Sorry it was my misconception.) Realizing that there wasn’t much of anything here but the gray dragons, the young dragon walked a small distance to where he could barely see Arilou, burnt the ground until it was scorched and then laid down on his heated bed.
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (devonin @ Apr 16 2012, 09:26 PM)
(Sorry it was my misconception.) Realizing that there wasn’t much of anything here but the gray dragons, the young dragon walked a small distance to where he could barely see Arilou, burnt the ground until it was scorched and then laid down on his heated bed.

He tossed a piece of the meat over to the hellfire and to Sayiri.

"I'll take the first shift of the night." Arilou sighed and kept watch. Shifts after shifts went by until the morning came.
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

The hell fire said “Thank you, but I’d rather not eat this. I ate just before we came here, it’s only been half a day and I haven’t done much. Besides in a fight you’ll be more useful and there’s not a lot of meat there. So you can have my share.
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (devonin @ Apr 16 2012, 09:35 PM)
The hell fire said “Thank you, but I’d rather not eat this. I ate just before we came here, it’s only been half a day and I haven’t done much. Besides in a fight you’ll be more useful and there’s not a lot of meat there. So you can have my share.

He nodded and swallowed it down and napped while Arilou guarded.

Arilou sighed as she sat. She missed the water so much! Soon, she would have to reside there forever.
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Not being that tired from riding on the back of the full grown he walked over to Arilou and asked, “So what’s the water like?”
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:55 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (devonin @ Apr 16 2012, 09:44 PM)
Not being that tired from riding on the back of the full grown he walked over to Arilou and asked, “So what’s the water like?”

Arilou chuckled. "Cool, relaxing, and beautiful as always." She sighed and waved her fin/ tail up in the air as she lay on her back.
PMEmail PosterAOL
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

“I wish I could remember before I was born while I was still in the egg. The elders used to laugh at me and make jokes about how I ended up there. The only thing I remember before I was a hatchling was that it was really cold yet I didn’t mind because somehow I was still warm. What do you remember about your time before you hatched?" he inquired.
PMEmail Poster
Drakossozh
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 160,601

Zalazak smiled. "Fire will be hurt by water," she said, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. She watched the droplets of water slide off his wings and hit the ground. While doing this she noticed how much bigger and stronger than her Souta looked. She looked down at herself. Her scales had a newborn shine, but she was scrawny and pitiful compared to the healthy hatchlings.

Souta lowered his wings as the water finished dripping off of them, leaving glistening lines down the membrane. He shook his wings out a bit to get the last of the water off before folding them back again. He listened to Zalazak's comment and bent his neck back in an S-shape, a light blush of embarassment tinting his scales.

"I guess thats true." He said. He then noticed how thin the other hatchling looked. She was even smaller than he was. Though he wasn't actually a small hatchling, he often felt small since Sassori was larger than him and she was often the only other dragon around him.

"You look hungry?" he said, which was a stupidly obvious assessment as most dragons living in this place were hungry. "Maybe if we look around we can find something for you to eat."

This post has been edited by Drakossozh on Apr 17 2012, 02:26 PM
PMEmail Poster
devonin
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

“Oh and would that light we saw earlier happen to be a royal blue dragon egg being shined on by something?” he asked.
PMEmail Poster
Arpiana
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

QUOTE (Drakossozh @ Apr 16 2012, 10:04 PM)

Souta lowered his wings as the water finished dripping off of them, leaving glistening lines down the membrane. He shook his wings out a bit to get the last of the water off before folding them back again. He listened to Zalazak's comment and bent his neck back in an S-shape, a light blush of embarassment tinting his scales.

"I guess thats true." He said. He then noticed how thin the other hatchling looked. She was even smaller than he was. Though he wasn't actually a small hatchling, he often felt small since Sassori was larger than him and she was often the only other dragon around him.

"Are you hungry?" he asked Zalazak, which was probably a stupid question as most dragons living in this place were hungry. "My sister and I know a few places where we might find some food around here."

(Ok first, most roleplayers are supposed to create the plot, NOT the surrondings. The Elders are the only ones who know where the food is. And, if you snoop and find it, my characters have to punish. Thanks..)

Arilou sighed. "I remember the click clacking of dragon scales and claws against the shell to try to taunt me out. It was so cool from the water that seeped in. But, that's it."

(Nope, try again. Remember the prize is a stripe egg! The first hint is already posted. Look back!)

This post has been edited by Arpiana on Apr 17 2012, 10:56 AM
PMEmail PosterAOL
Drakossozh
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 02:23 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 160,601

((@Arpiana Oh crap. sorry! My mistake. It won't happen again. I'll edit that part out.))
PMEmail Poster
devonin
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

“More than I remember.” Replied the young dragon longingly. “So does your brother have a name?” “And if he’s fire how are you a water dragon?”
PMEmail Poster
devonin
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 03:54 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

He wasn’t sure what he was feeling, but ever since he was born his blood boiled with anxiety and fear. Somehow this young dragon (Arilou) brought a sense of peace to his body. He knew he shouldn’t let his guard down especially out here but this was the first time in his life he felt like he was in no immediate danger. He allowed his heart to calm down his scales to smooth over. His body relaxed as he melted to the ground and he became quite complacent. His eyes stopped darting from this figure to that. He started to play around with ideas in his head instead of just reacting. He never felt like this before but he enjoyed it. He also enjoyed being close to Arilou. This thought made him blush, despite his trying to hide it he stuck out like a sore thumb.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (33) « First ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll