Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (20) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Enchantasia, The perfect place in perfect ruin!(Open)

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?
I love it! Sign me up! [ 11 ]  [37.93%]
It's complicated...but heck yeah, I'll join! [ 5 ]  [17.24%]
I'm not sure what to think, but why not, right? [ 5 ]  [17.24%]
It's ridiculous, I don't think I'll join this. [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Meep! @_@ -staggers away from super confusing RP- [ 6 ]  [20.69%]
Ugh! My brain hurts! I hate this, so no way am I joining! [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
*mega overlord laugh* This is craptastic! You think the likes of me would join you!? Nevah!!! [ 2 ]  [6.90%]
Total Votes: 29
Guests cannot vote 
thegreenrobby
Posted on Apr 3 2012, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 7

Group: Members
Member No.: 80,768

Robby saw the broken weapon at the feet of the woman. Man. I worked hard to make that... Oh well. He nodded his head, as to say 'Thank you' and gathered the remains of his prime weapon. He glanced over them to see if there was anything he could salvage. The stick was hopeless, but the vines holding it and the tip seemed good. The tip was flattened; some of it must have broken off. Nothing that he couldn't re-sharpen. He un-tied the head and dropped the twig, keeping the vine and head. He went over to the wall of trees and snapped a branch from the side. He tried to fasten the spear together again, tying the head to the end of the stick. It seemed to secure, so he pushed on the end a little bit. It came undone. He re-did it again, and pushed. It became much sturdier. Now, to hunt. He wanted to take down the deer, but it seemed that the woman had bonded with it. Walking into the forest, he didn't look back on the girl or the deer.
PMEmail Poster
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 181,208

The deer relaxed immensely as the boy left and Sensil finally stood, the deer following her up with it's eyes. Smiling she pet the deers head. "Don't worry," she said, her voice light and gentle but very low and nearly a whisper. "I won't leave you behind." Despite her being a woman, and a human, and rather immaculate appearance wise Sensil was strong. She delicately wrapped her arms around the deer, one coming to support beneath it's chest, the other sweeping up behind it''s haunches and collecting it's injured leg in her hand, the others drooped down but the deer did not complain.

Sensil needed to make it somewhere safe, and she absolutely could not take this poor deer to the resistance lands or it would surely be eaten by ravenous and starving dragons. With no choice left but to head towards the non-magical being's land she headed after the boy, her footsteps were frighteningly silent.

This post has been edited by Chasilin on Apr 4 2012, 07:34 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMSN
pinkieseb
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 07:25 AM
Quote Post

The Insane Scientist

Member No.: 186,204

((I cant write anything D: Bloods just standing in the shadows waiting for Gaevor.....))
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 07:33 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

((I'll give him something to do then x3 Make a post so that I won't be double posting. Have your character come up to Gaevor's guards at his temple saying that the prisoner Isthstaria wishes to speak with him.))
pinkieseb
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 07:44 AM
Quote Post

The Insane Scientist

((My char is standing right next to Gaevor..... I made a post so get Gaevor to talk to me or something....... :|]
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((It's not possible for your character to be standing beside Gaevor, at this time he's at the top of his 'throne' and has sent the only guards that were near him to get the CCs to work long ago. If your character is by Isthstaria's prison, he's there without Gaevor there. In fact, Gaevor isn't even near there anymore o.o))
thegreenrobby
Posted on Apr 4 2012, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Level 7

Robby spotted another bunny. Stomach growling, he quickly darted his spear. It hit the tree right above the bunny, and frightened it away, just like the last one.
He moaned. What's wrong? I'm a great hunter! It must be my weapon. He walked over to the weapon and glanced over it. However, no problems according to it made themselves present. Except for the chipped top, it was near perfect in every way. And he had hunting problems before the chip. And then it hit him. Each time he threw it, it hit OVER the target. His weapon was too light. He grabbed some more vines, and glanced around for a round rock.

(This is where Sen comes up to Robby?)
PMEmail Poster
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 03:55 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

((Yesh, yesh. If I leave people to their own devices they get bored too easily, thusly I must toss my characters in their face to keep them busy x3 Though, I'm sure you could manage but now it's kind of a habit >.<''))

Sensilirosa had not left too soon after the boy and because of this she quickly spotted him in just the instant that he threw his spear. Sen watched closely as the wooden weapon spiraled through the air by the force of the throw. It was a light weapon, clearly, though even light weapons could be properly thrown. Setting the deer down it cried out, revealing her presence as the boy began searching for something.

Pushing herself to stand up after calming the deer with a pet to it's ears, Sen looked at the boy, her arms loose at her sides and her stance casual though slightly odd in that a man would stand like this more likely than a woman. Her clothes were still damp and near transparent in their whiteness but her long pink hair flowed down passed her shoulders to her waist, covering her chest and back entirely.

Sensilirosa did not speak very much, she held out her hand to the boy and shook it expectantly, she wanted the spear but she figured he might not get that. So, reluctantly, she spoke; her voice was low and short like a blow from a thick blunt object into wood, near soundless but meaningful. Her voice was feminine but her tone was hard to decipher between masculine and outright disinterest. "Spear." She said and took a step towards the boy, purposefully standing so that she blocked the deer from his view lest he try to kill it again.

-----------

A guard, whose scales where hugging close to his frail body, walked up to the dragon on post by Isthstaria's prison. His voice was raw for food and water and his ribs expanded and fell, each bone visible under his fatigued and emaciated hide. "Gaevor says he wishes to see you, Ser." He said and assumed the position of guard, no further paying attention to the dragon who's name he did not know nor care to know.

((There, Blood, I gave you something to do. Remember that the walk from Isthstaria's prison and to Gaevor is extremely long. Make up what you see and do and hear and etc. That should keep going. You can include things like how hungry he is, what he thinks about, what he believes etc.))

This post has been edited by Chasilin on Apr 5 2012, 08:15 AM
pinkieseb
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

The Insane Scientist

((Wow i missed that then..... Still, I got nothing...))
rampaging wyvern
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

Wastes her life playing Monster Hunter

Member No.: 185,615

(( hmm, I'd like to join, but I have been rejected from so many RPs I'm scared it'll happen again. Also I don't know if my roleplaying standards are are good enough :3.))
PMEmail Poster
girlfairy76
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:09 AM
Quote Post

CURSES! MY SKITTLES! -runs off-

Member No.: 129,212

((Where's Peach?))
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

((Try and post your Form in the OOC and I would be more than happy to look it over. Literacy is a rare issue here, as long as you put in the effort and seriously try to roleplay, you're more than welcome. Yes, spelling and grammar are a plus but I'm pretty lenient. As for thegreenrobby, he's co-owner of this roleplay, his word is as good as mine, so if he'll no doubt look at your form too. ^^))
girlfairy76
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:13 AM
Quote Post

((Your good enough for this if you can at least do 4 sentences like the forum rules.))
thegreenrobby
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:19 AM
Quote Post

Level 7

((Yeesh, and I thought my character was a silent type.))
"Spear," he heard her say. Robby sat on that thought for a moment. What could she mean by that? He turned around and grabbed the spear from the tree trunk and picked up a stone. He tied the stone in a monkey's fist-like knot, leaving it dangling off the back of the spear. It now had extra weight, and, if he tried to swing it, it swiveled loosely. It could double as a club, or something along the lines. He didn't know what she could want with it, if she wanted it at all, so he stood a pace in fron of her and stuck the sharp end into the ground. He held the back-top of it casually, to prevent it from falling over. He didn't know what to expect, if she just wanted to see it, or use it, or she just meant something else entirely, so he just stood there, somewhat awkwardly.
PMEmail Poster
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Sensilirosa let her hand fall to her side as she watched him tie the rock on, her expression hardly changed, though at some point she gave him something close to 'incredulous'.

After the boy stuck it into the ground Sen stepped forward and wrenched it from the earth with a careful thrust backwards, taking it from under his hand. She lifted it horizontally, measuring it's quality and the fineness of the wood from which it had been carved. It was well balanced apart from the stone he'd added for additional weight; Sen untied it and let it thump to the forest floor.

Lifting the spear over her shoulder, parallel to the ground, she stretched her arm back and adjusted her aim for the light weight. In one instant the spear was released from her grasp and the next, she was recoiling her arm to watch it fly through the air. It nestled into the breast of a passing bird and fell in mid air with it's prize well-fitted to the spear's tooth. She moved to it, picked it up and handed it to him, the bird still stuck to it, oozing blood and twitching occasionally in it's final death throws.

Behind her, the deer cried for her and she went to it to calm it once again, it had become stirred by the sight of the spear and was anxious for it's life in it's poor condition.

This post has been edited by Chasilin on Apr 5 2012, 09:22 AM
thegreenrobby
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Level 7

(Showoff.)

Robby gave her one of his unique looks. One that displayed shock, amazement, and 'Creeped out' all at once. He didn't like how she removed the stone, so he tied it back on. Setting the bird aside, he decided to try to hunt the way she did. Simply by the different way she threw it, he thought makes her hunting great. Maybe I can do that myself. A third rabbit caught his eye. It must be their mating season! I'm seeing them pop up like, well, rabbits! He balanced out the spear, then stretched back and hurled it. It flew much more dynamically, and effortlessly pinned the rabbit to a tree by its leg, somehow, not killing it. He walked up to see it trying to struggle away from the spear, but it couldn't do it. He could either let the creature die of blood loss on it's own, or I could pick up the spear and hit it. He chose the latter option, and temporarily freed it. It could hardly go anywhere because of it's injuries, so he simply walked up to the hardly moving rabbit and grabbed his spear by the tip end. He twirled it around like a sling, and had the rock in the middle crack into the skull. The splattered gorefest he left with only the body of the rabbit.
He turned back and smiled at the woman, before proceeding to make a fire to cook his token of newfound hunting knowledge.
PMEmail Poster
Chasilin
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 09:24 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

She watched him, her bright eyes following his movements, silently praising his change in stance though it was slightly off balance still do to his need to add the rock. It proved it's use as a cub when he swung it down and hit square on it's mark. She wondered idly if he'd be batter using a rock sling than a spear. Sensilirosa was good with using nature as her weapon, she'd had plenty of years to learn after all.

At the sound of the rabbit's cries and the rough echo of the skull being obliterated, the deer shuffled closer to Sen's lap where it was embraced by her gentle caress as it started to panic. Wrapping her arms around it, one coming around it's chest to lay a hand on it's outward shoulder and the other coming around it's back so she could pet it's length. It calmed down and watched the boy prepare the fire; as did Sen.

His preparations appeared clumsy to her, perhaps because he was so much younger than herself but as she watched her eyes drifted to the rabbit carcass which lay untouched while he bustled about. Sen stood, shifting the deer to the side of her lap, and walked to the rabbit picking up it's meager proportion. It wasn't too skinny but nor was it particularly plump and having decided to stick around the boy for some odd reason she thought she aught to catch more. She gripped the rabbit by it's rear ankles and laid it's body stretched on the earth. From there she gripped it's throat and pulled out her dragon's tooth dagger, cutting perfect incisions on it's breast, belly and thighs. Peeling away the skin she fully stripped it and began to take out the innards, plopping them to the side with wet, disgusting sounds. She might have gagged were she not used to it already.

Her hands were bloodied and dripping of guts and sticky with fluids she'd rather not identify. Dropping her hands to her side she looked to the boy. "I'll hunt more." She said and walked off, as she left the deer's view it grew silent, suddenly very afraid. Sen walked back somehow reappearing noiselessly on the other side of the boy. "Leave the deer alone." And then she was gone to hunt more.

((Yes, I suppose she is but I promise she meant it to be instructive not any kind of abuse of pride x.x))
PeachSapling
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 186,108

((I already put down my post...I'll type it over anyways. *shrug*))

Wendy sat down and introduced herself, "Nice to meet you Tsuni. I'm Wendy. And it seems our parents were killed in Gaevor's war." She looked at the Holly berries in Tsuni's hand. "It seems nice that you have something that reminds you of your parents Tsuni. I have one of my parent's scales around my neck." Wendy lifted up her head to show her a necklace of vines, with 2 small, white scales. "Not the most impressive thing in the world, I've seen better things used than vines, and more scales hung on, but it's something special, like your berries." She smiled, seeing some common things between the two of them.
PMEmail Poster
girlfairy76
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (PeachSapling @ Apr 5 2012, 12:02 PM)
((I already put down my post...I'll type it over anyways. *shrug*))

Wendy sat down and introduced herself, "Nice to meet you Tsuni. I'm Wendy. And it seems our parents were killed in Gaevor's war." She looked at the Holly berries in Tsuni's hand. "It seems nice that you have something that reminds you of your parents Tsuni. I have one of my parent's scales around my neck." Wendy lifted up her head to show her a necklace of vines, with 2 small, white scales. "Not the most impressive thing in the world, I've seen better things used than vines, and more scales hung on, but it's something special, like your berries." She smiled, seeing some common things between the two of them.

((Oh censor kipz...))
Tsuni smiled."Holly berries aren't most impressive either. Since they're poisonous." She said."Have you heard of Istharias?" If she does, then maybe she can help me free her! Tsuni looked up at the dark sky. Even though Gaevor had never touched this land, it was like he did. Tsuni picked some berries. "Want some?" She said gesturing to her paw. She ate one."A necklace isn't that bad. I only managed to pick the holly off my parents when they died." She said.
PeachSapling
Posted on Apr 5 2012, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 186,108

"Sure." Wendy replied, then, she picked a berry from the sane bush. "Have you heard of Istharias?" Tsuni asked to Wendy. Wendy thought at it for a moment. "Istharias? I've never heard of Istharias. Wait, maybe she's talking about Isthstaria, Gaevor's sister." She then looked back at Tsuni and replied, "I've never heard of Istharias. But I have heard of a Guardian of Nature named Isthstaria. When I was still in my clan, they talked about the wonderful ruler Isthstaria, how she took care of the land, and that she was one of the most beautiful dragons in this land. I've never seen her myself, but I bet she's very pretty." Wendy looked up at the darkening sky. "I wish Isthataria was free. Not just for the animals, dragons, and beings right now, but for the future generations. If it stayed like this forever, the future dragons, animals, and beings will never see the bright sun and moon."
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (20) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll