Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (28) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 1x1 w/thael, I know you're on....
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,460

Melurat nodded ecstatically.
Car'tul shrugged.
"Elves have many children. We live for millenia. You learn to understand your older brother may be at least 100 years older than you. It seems strange, I could see, to a human, but to an elf, only those within our age bracket really matter. The brother I have who became the king of Allusa'tul.. he is... hmm... well only twenty five years my junior. If I recall correctly, I have a brother who is about two-hundred years older than me stationed somewhere in... ah, I can't recall now." he admitted.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 05:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 17,163

Chell looked uncomfortable. "So... there's a large possibility I may have siblings?" She asked shyly. She didn't have any idea of family besides Car'tul... Brothers or sisters seemed strange.

She shook her head and stood up. "I wish I could see my mother... since we're so close and all..."
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 06:09 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Car'tul smiled.
"Well you could, but they're busy at the moment. A while back, apparently, your mother and father let their affair out in the open, and because your father was so loved by the people, they kept him. We're no longer at a strenuous peace. We're at a very peaceful... peace." he ended.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 06:26 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"I could...?" She looked like he considered it. What if she did see her mother? It would be strange...

"Perhaps I shouldn't... we have more pressing matters..."

This post has been edited by lycrawaterz14 on Apr 23 2012, 06:36 PM
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"More pressing matters? That reminds me." he said hastily, suddenly pulling from his robes an orb.
On the orb was the vision of two men in a room, talking in hushed tones.
"Now, see here, these men are the ones who created the humonculous. I'm sure of it. They worked together." he said, angrily.
Melurat grimaced.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 08:19 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"They don't look particularly menacing, how come they have so much power?" Chell glanced them over.

"That's Holuloi markings. They've enslaved demons, particularly nasty ones, Amini and Losin. Ressurection demons." she quoted, pointing to the emblem. Then she blanched. That wasn't something Car'tul had taught her, but something from her dark magic self-lessons.
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 09:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Car'tul seemed to ask with his eyes "How do you know that?" but thought better of it.
"Yes.. Amini and Losin, the twins of corpse and damnation. One represents the body, the other causing it to suffer, but from beyond the grave. These are necromancers we're dealing with. Curses..." he grunted. "Those blasted meddlers in the affairs of life! You don't bring an army back from the dead! It's horribly blasphemous!"

Melurat tried to calm Car'tul, who was furious at necromancers in general.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 09:15 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"Looks like they aren't ressurecting dead, but just abusing their powers... Bad thing happen when you make a demon angry, much less twins..." she murmured, pretending not to notice the look.
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 04:47 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Especially twins who control your demise." Car'tul said solemnly. "Such a pact would require a gracious sacrifice."
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

"Sacrifice? It could be a bond, a tract between the two. Explains the homo... Hum... The monster!" she huffed. She was speaking from experience. A tract was her method with her demon.'

She was uncomfortable. "So what do we do?"
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Car'tul thought a moment.
"We blow them both to hell." he responded, shrugging.
Melurat looked surprised. He didn't think elves would say things like THAT.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 09:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Chell chuckled, she had never heard Car'tul speak such obscenities. "Killing them would free the demons of their tracts... Perhaps we should find out the details of their agreement first. Don't want to break a contract... Potentially a demon roaming about. They seem to like wells..." she frowned in thought. "I'm over thinking it. Melurat, you're the fighter, you plan, I'll carry out." she shrugged.
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Melurat shrugged as well.
"Well, I say we give it a shot and go for the gold. Let's see what we can find out from scouting, and if push comes to shove, we slay them. Slay them both where they stand."
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 05:19 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

She shifted back a little, killing wasn't something she just did. "Alright..." she stood and swayed a bit before getting her balance again.
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Melurat helped her steady herself.
"What? WHat's wrong?" he asked.
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Chell turned red. "I'm just bad at balancing."
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Melurat laughed.
"I don't believe that for a second. Is this about the whole killing thing? Look, it helps if you know that these people wanted us dead too. It's an eye-for-an-eye, here."
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Chell turned bright red now. "No... Really. I'm bad at balance. But it does bother me that... You know. They're..." In my situation... she thought. "Just made some bad choices." Chell suddenly stood, exiting from them. She couldn't keep things from Car'tul... she just couldn't...

"Melurat!!!!" Chival yelled. "There you are." he punched his arm. "You just ran off! I know I was asleep, but still!" he crushed him in a hug. Chell looked away.

This post has been edited by lycrawaterz14 on Apr 30 2012, 09:22 PM
PMEmail Poster
Thaelasan
Posted: May 1 2012, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Melurat groaned and his bones popped.
"Niiiiceee... to... seeeee youuu... TOOO!?" he grunted, the last part coming out as an air-deprived squeak.

Car'tul looked at her oddly again. She seemed to know too much about this.
"Regardless of choices, necromancy is a treasonous offense, punishable by death. You cannot be afraid to deal death when it is necessary. That is a very important lesson, my dear."
PMEmail Poster
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 2 2012, 02:58 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Chival let him go as Chell ran out. "What is all this necromancy talk?" He asked. Chell was now outside, needing fresh air. She wasn't a necromancer, but was what she doing punishable by death? She'd never told anyone what she was doing...

She looked up at the sky, feeling a tear slip down. She didn't like this, but it needed to be learned. The magic she was learning was just the tip of the iceburg...
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (28) « First ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll