Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (117) « First ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 1x1 with Polos, Plot twists! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:14 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,447

Grace looked at Alex and Flare and noticed Alex was not looking too good. "Alex you don't look so well." Grace said, walking up to the two. She placed her paw on Alex's head and felt the heat. "I think you have a fever, wait here while I go get something." She told the two. "Anthony stay here, I'll be back in a second." She called out as she left the cave.

Flare looked at Alex. "I guess this past week or two has caught up with you." Flare said.

Anthony did not hear Grace, nor did he notice she left.

River watched Grace leave the cave. "Where is Grace going?"

This post has been edited by Fenix3533 on Apr 29 2012, 09:21 PM
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Alex will use thunder, double kick, pin missle, dig

Member No.: 19,448

Ashly saw Grace's behaver like motherly to Alex. She got close to Alex and she felt that Alex was burning up. "Alex has a fever," she said. She went though her stuff and found nothing for a fever. She was mentally curssing at herself. She then heard her pokegear calling her. She answered. It was her mom. "The Jolteon looks a bit pail inside the photo you sent me. Is it alright?" "Sorry that me and River don't have your kein eyes. I just found out that Alex has a fever," Ashly said. "You're slacking Ashly. Then again your brother is no good at stuff like this," Ashlies mom said.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:31 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

River looked at Ashly. "Well great, we have one pokemon who wandered off, and another that's sick." River said. "Hi mom." He added in.

Grace was looking around the tree line for a little bit before finding a herb and some berries. She had gotten the berries as she could not remember if she had seen them in the pile and returned to the cave.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:35 PM
Quote Post

Ashly gave the pokegear to River. "She want to talk with you," she said. She knew her mom would question her with all of the stuff, but she'll let River deal with all of that. She also knew that River would hate her for it.

"Hi River. You okay? The picute of the little Eevee conserns me. She is highly small, even for a day old. Was she born early?" Rivers mom asked.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

River shot Ashly a mean glare before taking the pokegear. "Hi mom. Yes I'm fine. And the little eevee is Ying and yes, she was born early." River answered to her moms questions.

Grace set down the berries and then wrapped them in the herb. "Your not going to like the way this tastes, but it will help with the fever." Grace said, moving the two bundles to Flare and Alex.

Flare felt a shiver run through his body. He had came down with a fever when he was younger and Grace gave him the exact same thing. He hated the bitter taste that was also dry. But she was right, it did help.

This post has been edited by Fenix3533 on Apr 29 2012, 10:04 PM
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

"Did you look over here when she hatched or did you just let Ashly do it because you can't remember anything I told you?" Rivers mom asked. She sounded annoyed.

Alex nodded and she eat the other one. She thought it was not bad, not the best though. She did like dry berries, but not over her sour ones. She felt a little better but fell asleep next to Flare.

Ashly gave River a glare back. She rather not talk with her mom.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:55 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

"I let Ashly do it. Besides, Ashly wanted Ying over her brother Yang. It only felt right to let Ashly look over Ying." River said. He was not lying, but he was trying to get out of trouble for not looking over her.

Flare looked at the other bundle and smiled. "I absolutely hated eating both of those when I had gotten that fever when I was younger." He said.

Grace smiled. "Yeah but Alex does not seem to really mind the taste. Which is good considering it means she can get both down easier."
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 09:59 PM
Quote Post

"Well of couse she did. She proboly didn't want you to keep a lazy on her," Rivers mom said. She was being blunt. She was always blunt with her kids, never suger coated anything. Most called her the rude old lady, when she was just blunt.

Alex eat the other one with ease. She did feel better, but she fell asleep.

Ying was playing with her cousion.

Yang yawned and walked over to Grance. "So both of my parents are sick?" he asked.

This post has been edited by polos1993 on Apr 29 2012, 10:04 PM
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:11 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Grace giggled.(idk why but its weird for me to type that.) "Your father is fine. It's your mom that is sick. He was just remembering when he had to take this same medication. Oh the look on his face." Grace said.

Flare just laughed off Grace's statement on his facial expression when he had to take the medicine.

River sighed. "Well, Ashly reminded me some things to look for in egg's and new born pokemon this past week. So I know she is still remembering some of this stuff." River said.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Yang also laughed when he did see his father's face before it changed. "Ah," he said. He used his father as a berrer from his mom and he fell asleep next to his father.

"Good at lest one of you do remember. You guys are how close to get back home? And what's this about extra help?" Rivers mother said.

Ashly kept an eye on Ying. She was glade that she had the high spirited one. She looked over at Yang, even though he had the silver coat, she felt that he was sluggish.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

"I want to say we are about a day or two away from home. And about that help, Ashly's flareon, Flare, came back in the other night with another flareon that we believe is his sister. We can't really keep her and her pup with us, as we already each have 6 pokemon, and we were thinking of leaving them there at the farm." River told her.

Flare let out a small yawn and laid his head down. "I guess there was a reason why I was comfortable around you and no one else." Flare said to Grace.

Grace nodded and laid down. "Because deep down, your body knew we were related."
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

"Wow caught lots of pokemon huh?" Ashly's mom asked. "If it's too much for you, that's over 12 pokemon."

Ying was still playing with Anthany's tail.

"Well lets see Mom is sick, Dad is being a berror and Ying is just plan ignorant of what is going on," Yang said. He was very smart.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Anthony quickly turned around and playfully pounced on Ying.

River sighed. He saw Sparky stand up and get ready to shock Rover. "Sorry mom, I got to go stop Sparky from shocking Rover. I'll see ya when I get there." River said, glad for the excuse to stop talking. He shoved the pokegear back into Ashly's hands and went to stop Sparky.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 10:55 PM
Quote Post

"Hey Ashly. What pokemon do you have? I know that the eevee group is not all you have," Ashlies mom said.

Ashly answered her mom. "I got a mudkip, Geodude, Flareon, the small Eevee, Aron and Leafeon. River has a gold pochy who is biting in Sparkies tail inside his sleep. He has Alex and Yang, the big silver eevee. He has Maranda, an Espeon and Corey. The Espeon is Alexes, Cories, and Leafeons mom. Alex is the mother of Ying and Yang so the espeon is a grandma. Oh we might bring a friend of mine to met you. He's kinda sleeping at the moment. His name is Mac and he has six pokemon with him."

Mac was still sleeping.

Rover was still sleeply softly biting Sparkies tail.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 29 2012, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

River carefully opened Rover's mouth and removed Sparky's tail. He moved Sparky out of the way and placed a stick.

Sparky moved away from Rover.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:22 PM
Quote Post

Rover sleeply started to chew the stick.

Mac was still asleep.

Mighty managed to get out of his pokeball and he saw Mac sleeping, but also saw the daylight. It was not normal for Mac to sleep in and so Mighty tugged at Ashly to get over at Mac.

"Sorry mom, gotta go. I'll talk with you later," Ashly said then she hanged up. She petted Mighty as a thank you to him. She placed her hand on Mac's head, but it was cold. Very very cold. Her eyes widened and she shook Mac.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:27 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Glad that Rover and Sparky were not in danger of hurting each other, River turned to look at what Ashly was up to. "Is everything okay?" He asked when he saw her shaking Mac and her face.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

"Mac is ice cold," She said. She made Mighty wrap around Mac. She let Cynda out of his pokeball. "Can you please warm Mac up?"

Cynda yawned but nudded. He used his flame and got next to Mac, being a fury heater.

Mac was soon starting to wake up. He yawned, then he felt Ashly hug him. To him, Ashly was burning up. Was he really cold to her? "Ashly it feels like you're burning up. You okay?"

"You scared me, and no I am not burning you're Freazing." Ashly said.
Fenix3533
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

River sighed. "Great, he has a cold. Do we have anything for him to take?" River asked. He knew his mom would be waiting, but he did not want her to wait too long.
PMEmail Poster
polos1993
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 08:42 PM
Quote Post

"I looked for that stuff and we're out of medicin," Ashly said. She was keeping Mac warm by hugging him.

"In my stuff there is medicin. I knew I forgot something in the last few nights," Mac said.

Cynda sighed out of reliaf that his trainer will be fin.

Mighty yawned and fell asleep.

Alex yawned and fell asleep.

Yang got up and walked up to Mac. He was naturally over heated so he moved Ashly out of the way and he yawned.

Ying started to play with Anthony.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (117) « First ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll