Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (80) « First ... 78 79 [80]  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> 2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays
Saloiq
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 10:31 AM
Quote Post

Hiatus v_v

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,991

Oh wow, I love the colors of the spriter's alt. I love the blue and creamy yellow.
PM
PieMaster
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 10:38 AM
Quote Post

ME FALL ACCIDENTS

Member No.: 64,985

I wish the alts were the regular, just like last year with the Ribbon Dancers--such gorgeous coloration! Makes me jealous of the spriters tongue.gif
PMUsers Website
Izabelle-89
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 55,611

Both my boys are fully grown now and I love, love, love them!!! wub.gif

Thank you TJ & everyone who contributed for this absolutely great Christmas Holiday!
PMEmail Poster
Derranged
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 10:48 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 81,223

My boys grew up around midnight...stayed up late just to see their adult sprites on my scroll.

Hope some new dragons are released next year that will pair well with these guys...I'm really drawing a blank on something I think looks good with them. xd.png
PMEmail Poster
KrystalSharz
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:02 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 82,991

Earthgirl: I think they are lovely! Just ignore all the people picking on your art... because they have no say in the matter. biggrin.gif
PMUsers Website
Brisingrlover
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 37,702

Overall, I'd say that the dragon is good; the sprite was pretty unique and I liked how the eggs had snow falling off them, but I don't think the name and the description was well thought of, like the spriters were rushed or didn't want to do the description and so invested less effort in it. "Christmas dragon" could be said for any other dragon that is released during Christmas or any other kind of dragon that can only breed during Christmas.
PM
Saloiq
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Hiatus v_v

Member No.: 15,991

QUOTE (Brisingrlover @ Dec 30 2011, 11:11 AM)
Overall, I'd say that the dragon is good; the sprite was pretty unique and I liked how the eggs had snow falling off them, but I don't think the name and the description was well thought of, like the spriters were rushed or didn't want to do the description and so invested less effort in it. "Christmas dragon" could be said for any other dragon that is released during Christmas or any other kind of dragon that can only breed during Christmas.

All the Christmas dragons have the same description, actually.
PM
AndrewMav
Posted: Dec 30 2011, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Level 3

Member No.: 175,249

Love my two beautiful boys, they matured over the night and will be maturing early tomorrow morning.
PMEmail Poster
Dragoness32
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 178,541

I really love the adult version, I read on the Wikia that they are called Snow Magi and they can control weather or something smile.gif
PMEmail Poster
_Z_
Quote Post

Keeper of the Adult Conspiracy.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4,107

As members dragons are becoming adults, and this topic has become a duplicate of this discussion: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=108234

I will close this.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (80) « First ... 78 79 [80]  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll