panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Ghosts of Christmas Past

Group Lineage Project

Coordinator Username / Scroll / PM: panthera1 / user posted image / user posted image

gocp5.png

Goals / Lists: Breeders & Requests / Forms & Goodies / Blog for Archived Lists

(nod to Chanilove for the awesome idea of these links, concept I first saw over at her lineage project!)

(01 January 2018) OPEN for Year-Round Requests! Please use forms found in the post below. smile.gif All requests can be submitted to the thread.

I was inspired to start this project once the Shadow Walker (Halloween '11) sprites were first referred to as "ghosts" on the forum. I've been working on this "Ghosts of Christmas Past" lineage concept with @Khallayne ... I hope it interests you! biggrin.gif

Goals

The “Ghosts of Christmas Past” is a group lineage project that will create a lineage of Shadow Walker (“ghost” Halloween 2011) and Christmas release dragons. The lineage pays tribute to Charles Dickens’ classic novella, "A Christmas Carol". Names of most dragons in the founding generation will be pulled directly from the book - but don't need to be, of course! Next generations' names may also be from the book, or have inspired by the theme. However, if your dragons are already named, that's perfectly all right and they are still more than welcome to contribute to the project! We have a Holiday round of breeding requests and donations, and a year-round portion. Lists will be opened and closed at the appropriate times of year, so we can make progress throughout the year!

EDIT: Due to breeder interest, dragons with other names are also allowed. I know some have names they really love already given to their dragons! So, if you’re willing / able to, please do name after the book, but it’s not required.

Rules

1. Founding Generation Participation, Dragons & Their Meaning

I’ve included a short description of what each dragon will represent in relation to the story of Scrooge and his Christmas encounters. The images and descriptions are below, for easy reference.

Shadow Walker (Halloween 2011)

Halloween11.png

Description

Shadow Walkers represent the Ghosts of Christmas—Past, Present, and Yet to Come—that visit Scrooge. The Spirits revive in Scrooge his memories of love and regret, and if he doesn’t change his way, show him his future remorse.

Holly (Christmas 2007)

Christmas07.gif

Description

Holly dragons represent the nostalgia of Scrooge’s past Christmases. Dickens mentions holly in many places within the book—first, when Scrooge says to stake someone through the heart with holly, meant to shock the reader and demonstrate Scrooge’s monstrous ways. The remaining mentions of holly are in the context of happiness, during times of joy and festivity.

Yulebuck (Christmas 2008)

Christmas08.gif

Description

The Yulebuck represents the warm home and holiday sweets we often associate with Christmas. Scrooge is taken on a journey by the Ghost of Christmas Present, where he sees homes warmed by the flame of a yuletide hearth or simply Christmas cheer—whether in a city home or in a lonely lighthouse along a cold and windy shore.

Snow Angel (Christmas 2009)

Angel2.gif Angel3.gif Christmas09.gif

Description

The Snow Angel represents the warmth and camaraderie that envelopes family and friends as they gather together. Though Scrooge first spurns the thought, he eventually learns the joy of being surrounded by friends and family during the holiday season.

Ribbon Dancer (Christmas 2010)

Christmas10.png

Description

Ribbon Dancers represent the festive and glimmering decorations of the holiday season. On Christmas Day, the Cratchits adorn their modest clothing with ribbons, in an effort to bring festivity to even the most threadbare items in their home.

Winter Magi (Christmas 2011)

wintermagi.png

Description

Winter Magi represent the magic of holiday cheer. As his journey progresses, Scrooge’s perspective changes and he begins to see and feel this magic of Christmas. Upon conclusion of his horrific journeys, he is overcome with gratitude and goodwill.

Wrapping Wing (Christmas 2012)

user posted image

Description

Wrapping Wing dragons represent the gifts given on Christmas - and also the gift of a changed perspective, given to Scrooge by the three spirits.

Winter Solstice (Christmas 2013)

Solstice_adult.png

Description

The Winter Solstice dragon embody the cold, moonlit nights that set the ethereal tone for Scrooge's frightful midnight flights of fancy. The Solstice, as a time of celebration, also represents the turning of wintry nights from those of fearful loneliness to hope - the worst of the cold is past, and warmer days approach.

Mistletoe (Christmas 2014)

latest_cb_20141228131853.png

Description

The Mistletoe dragon symbolizes the warmth of the holiday season, and the camaraderie that seems to fill the room with comfort and joy. The joy Scrooge feels at the end of his tribulations is augmented by the fortune he passes to the Cratchits.

Aegis (Christmas 2015)

aegis.png

Description

The Aegis is the dual nature of Scrooge - pacified and enraged, his metamorphosis through the nearly insufferable journeys thrust upon him in his frenzied flight through Christmas eves.

Snow (Christmas 2016)

snow.png 

Description

Symbol of the gentle snowfall that blankets Scrooge's hometown as he finally returns from his terrifying and humbling ordeal, and realizes the importance of kindness and family.

Garland (Christmas 2017)

Garland_adult.png

Description

Warm candlelight and festive hearth adorned with garland help guide Scrooge back home.

2. Lineage Structure (even; stair; spiral; twister)

I'm happy with any sort of clean, tidy lineage you can come up with! Outside of this project, no regulations on who you breed your Shadow Walkers / Christmas dragons to—in other words, your dragons aren’t locked into the lineage project (unless you want them to be!). Your dragons can participate in both the Holiday and Perennial (year-round) lineages, or strictly one or the other. Totally up to you!

Pure Lineage

The eggs and dragons used in this line will be bred only during their respective Holiday breeding week. I’ll open lists for a short time before the Halloween and Christmas breeding weeks, so we can get Breeders and Requesters linked up with exchanges. Let’s see how far we can get the purebred lineage each year!

Perennial (Year-Round) Lineage

The eggs and dragons used in this line will be bred throughout the year. That means we can use any of the allowable breeds (listed below) in combination with the Christmas and Shadow Walker dragons, or in combo with other listed Year-Round breeds. You can enlist any couplings, or request any that are available. It’s your chance to get creative, and please do have fun with any combos you can make!

Below are some concept lineages (Figures 1-3), to help inspire—they’re not set in stone at all! biggrin.gif

Holiday “Purebred” Lineages (Christmas x Shadow Walkers only)

user posted image

Lineage 1. Concept of founding generation with Holly and Shadow Walker

user posted image

Lineage 2. Concept of Snow Angel even generation, multi-year effort

Perennial "Mixed" Lineage (Christmas x Shadow Walkers x Other Breeds)

user posted image

Lineage 3. Perennial “Mixed” Lineage (Christmas x Shadow Walkers x other allowable breeds)

3. Names

The goal is to have multiple generations of purebred or mixed lineages - typically developed by your own creativity, or by passing eggs between scrolls of other members. The combinations are endless. If you're inspired, you're more than welcome to submit a request for help from donations by lineage project members! smile.gif

EDIT: If you have dragons already named and don’t want to change the name, that’s cool by me! I think the breed mixes will end up speaking for themselves. So, if you’re willing or able to change the names to reflect the novella (either pulled directly from or inspired by the story), please do! But if you’re interested in participating and want to keep the original names of your dragons, that’s cool by me. ^^

4. Freezing / Abandoning / Killing / Inbreeding

•Freezing may be allowed only in special cases that would fit with the flow of the project theme (e.g., “Tiny Tim”; maybe frozen hatchie for “Scrooge’s Heart”, etc.).

•Abandoning, killing, or inbreeding are not allowed. I’d really like to make this project as clean and continuous and possible, and I hope anyone who joins feels the same!

Other SELECTED BREEDS (Common / Uncommon / Rare) TO PAIR with Holidays or Year-Round Breeds

user posted image

Metallic Gold (the richness of the holiday)

user posted image

Metallic Silver (the silver moon that shines across the fresh snowfall of Christmas Eve)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Tinsel Prize (shining hope and holiday revelry)

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Shimmerscale Prize (shining hope and holiday revelry)

coppergreenpost1.png copperrainbowpost1.png copperliverpost1.png

Copper (verdigris / rainbow / liver; Pence / coin in various states of condition, freely given or greedily hoarded)

user posted image

White (purity of Christmas, or fresh Christmas snow)

user posted image

Black (Scrooge’s dark mind, or the dark night of his journey)

user posted image

Sunsong Amphiptere (Scrooge’s initial lust for gold; Scrooge’s Christmas morning after the hauntings, when he awakens with a new perspective)

user posted image

Ice (trio; Scrooge’s heart, or the seasonal storm)

user posted image

Thunder (shock and awe experienced by Scrooge during his journeys)

frostbitepost1.png

Frostbite (Frigid nights and frozen hearts)

user posted image

Winter (seasonal; Christmastime and snow)

user posted image

Autumn (seasonal; transition and decay of Scrooge’s soul, or warm colors of harvest and feast)

user posted image

Daydream (Scrooge’s journeys)

user posted imageuser posted image

Pink (Old & New) (Scrooge’s lost love)

user posted image

Hellfire Wyvern (the fear of the future if Scrooge doesn’t change his ways)

user posted image

Greenwing (the waning night)

user posted image

Harvest (Christmas feast)

user posted image

Royal Blue (nighttime chill and Christmas Eve’s frost)

moonstonesmaller.png

Moonstone (moonlit nights casting a sombre aura over Scrooge's flights)

user posted image

Golden Wyvern (the beauty and glow of holiday cheer, like the glint of flame from the hearth)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Stripes (white / green / red / black / blue; Christmas decorations)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nebula (red / green / blue / purple; Scrooge’s nighttime journey)

lunarheraldpost1d.png

Lunar Herald (Gold / Silver / Bronze / Indigo); The shining moonlight of Scrooge's phantasmal, nocturnal sojourns to his past, present, and future lives.)

guardianofnaturepost1.png avatardestructionpost1.png avatarchangepost1.png avatarcreationpost1.png

Guardian of Nature & Avatars (Destruction / Change / Creation; Scrooge’s character development, from destruction (of his persona), change in view, and ultimately creation of a new, kindly man)

xenowyrmpost1c.png

Xenowyrm (Astrapi / Chrono / Gaia / Mageia / Pyro / Thalassa; Various stages of Scrooge's journey, from the frigid chill of the night, to travelling through past / present / future, fear of eternal damnation, and finally to a renewed sense of camaraderie for mankind)

aria.png

Aria (The antiquity of Christmas Past, familiar and warm, that calls you home.)

frill.png

Frill (Holly boughs and evergreen wreaths adorn mantles and doorways, welcoming you to the hearth.)

celestial.png

Celestial (Fancied starlit flight through Christmases Past, Present, and Future.)

Gemshard-adult-rotator.gif

Gemshard (Scrooge's greed and riches.)

Sapphire_adult.png

Sapphire (More of Scrooge's riches...always more...)

Aeon_Wyvern_male.png

Aeon Wyvern (Travel through time, see Scrooge's Past, Present, and Future in all their bitter, poignant, horrific, hopeful glory.)

Ember_male.png

Ember (Last glow of warmth from a cooling hearth in a dismal future, or glowing embers in the roaring fire of a cozy, loving home as Scrooge returns to his Present.)

We're also open to adding more if you think a breed would work within this project. Just send a PM or post a suggestion!

Edited by panthera1
Updated 28 July 2018

Lists

OPEN for Year-Round entries! Please use the forms in the next post to register your dragons or make a request. Thanks!

Halloween Offspring Request List: OPEN

2012 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2012 list!

2013 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2013 list!

2014 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2014 list!

2015 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2015 list!

2016 CLOSED

2017 CLOSED

Christmas Offspring Request List

2011 CLOSED (no Holly donations this year, sorry!) Follow me to the archived 2011 list!

2012 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2012 list!

2013 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2013 list!

2014 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2014 list!

2015 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2015 list!

2016 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2016 list!

2017 CLOSED Follow me to the archived 2017 list!

Year-Round (Perennial) Offspring Request List

OPEN for 2018! Follow me to see previous requests! ; Follow me to see 2015 requests!

Active Breeders

Follow me to see the list of inactive breeders!

1. panthera1

DONATED Halloween 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

DONATED Christmas 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

user posted image A Christmas Thuwed; An Elemental Thuwed; Majestic Holly; Midnight Navidad; Khay's Immortal Christmas

user posted image One Rose; The Christmas Moral; Green Courser; Fierday; Festive Antique; Christmas Antique

user posted image A Christmas Chime; A Christmas Shadow*Spriter's alt Shadow Walker parent; Faithful Angel; An Evening Dream; Misremembered Spirit; A Dreaded Christmas

user posted image A Christmas Memory; A Christmas Hymn *Spriter's alt Shadow Walker parent

user posted image A Christmas Caroler; Spirit of Christmas Cheer

user posted image A Christmas Dream; A Christmas Joy

solsticesmall2.png Wintry Lights; Waning Solstice

user posted image Jinesce*2nd gen from Holly; Phantom of Christmas Past; No Warmth Could Warm; Phantom of the Present; The Night is Waning; Sad Shadow; A Solitary Child; Darkness is Cheap; Lone Wanderer; Fearful Spectre of the Future; Ghost Particle; Opportunity Misused; Voice in Your Head; Regret and Remorse; Fragment of the Past; Fear of the Future

user posted image Shadowed Elements*Spriter's Alt SW parent; Pristine Holly*2nd gen from Holly; Boa Esperanca; The First Stave; The Final Stave; Gilded Hope; Beloved Sunrise; A Victorian Novella; Gilded Sorrow; Glint of Greed; Fip6Y; Volly's Gift; Paean Resurrection; Groans of the Spirit; Golden Shadeling

user posted image

user posted image AurigamiAiora

shimmerbronzesmall.png Spirit Removed

user posted image Airiae*2nd gen from Spriter's Alt WM; Moonlit Goddess; Wishing Tale; Spectral Binding

user posted image

user posted image

icesmall.png

user posted image

user posted image Jden Thuwed; Feliz Navidad Winter

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image Hershelkyn*Spriter's Alt Yulebuck grandparent

user posted image

user posted image Stake my Heart; Serbaldi

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image siblings available

2. Khallayne

DONATED Halloween 2011, 2012, 2013

DONATED Christmas 2011, 2012, 2013

user posted image Khay's The Christmas Carol

user posted image Khay's Christmas Yet to Come

user posted image Khay's Christmas Past; Khay's Christmas Present

user posted image Khay's Cue Life

user posted image Khay's Ghost of Change; Khay's Ghost of Carroling; Khay's Ghost of the Past; Khay's Ghost of Tomorrow; Khay's Ghost of Present; Khay's Ghost of Memory; Khay's Ghost of Desire; Khay's Ghost of Journeys Past; Khay's Silvering Ghost; Khay's Ghost of Yet to Come; Khay's Ghost of Giving

3. Wanderer

DONATED Halloween 2013, 2014

DONATED Christmas 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016

user posted image Ghost of Christmas Present Kirie - mated to Felidae of things yet to come

user posted image Christmases Yet to Come - mated to Silent Phantom of what will be

user posted image Presents of Change - mated to Haunted Mattress

user posted image The bell tolls for thee - mated to Chains of the Dead

user posted image Haunted Mattress; Chains of the Dead; Silent Phantom of what will be; Felidae of things yet to come

user posted image Scrooge's Love

4. Infinis

DONATED Halloween 2012

DONATED Christmas 2011

user posted image Cantus Noctis; Candycane Horns

user posted image Christmas Glitter; Christmas Fiesta

user posted image Manehassa; Majicairo

user posted image x76, including The Ghost of Christmas Past; The Ghost of Christmas That Is; The Ghost of Christmas to Come

user posted image Moonlit Midnight Tenebrae

user posted image Tali Aibou Tenebrae; Happy Pills; Elemental Light Tenebrae; Sessen Windsinger Tenebrae; Magicite Tenebrae

user posted image The Shadow Out of Time; Noctis Umbra Tenebrae; Heartless JoyHerald Tenebrae; Midnight JoyHerald; Beryllia Tenebrae

user posted image Sandusk Tenebrae

user posted image Elementsoul Tenebrae; Elementalia Tenebrae; The Ghost-Eater; Ascion; Holly-Joyrose Tenebrae

user posted image Brindled Bracken

user posted image Elements of Fire Tenebrae; Moonlit Fire of Lyz

5. Jadedragon07

DONATED Christmas 2012

user posted image Lady of Christmas Cheer; Jingle Belle Rock

user posted image The Ghost of Christmas Destiny

6. smileytechie

DONATED Halloween 2012, 2013

DONATED Christmas 2011, 2012, 2013

user posted image Christmas Chimes; Daphnephoria

user posted image x16M & 16F

7. Dracaena Starfyre Dracaena's Website: Breeding Lists

DONATED Halloween 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

DONATED Christmas 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

user posted image Phantom of Yuletide; Peppermint Fantasia

user posted image Nivis Angelica Phantasma; Snow Maiden Spirit

user posted image Crocina Sertae; Solstice Shadow LilySolstice Shadow LilyCandlelit Waltz

user posted image Aurora Borealis Skies; Spirit of Winter Magic

solsticesmall2.png Solstice Magik; ATONe

user posted image Knowing Mist; Bard of Shadow; Many Truths; Past Visions; Darkness Illuminated; Little PaeanA CappellaPast VisionsMyst of the PastCxDsyMisted Braid

user posted image CharmidaeHeaven's WishLion Heart SpiritJ47PO

user posted image Coronalis Pyropi

shimmersilversmall.png Aurorae Boreale

user posted image Songstress

user posted image Ghost of the Present

user posted image Dreamweaver of Emerald Shadows; Enchanted Starfyre

user posted image Primal Music; Twilight Reflections

user posted image Twilight Starfyre; Illuminating Starfyre; Christmas Tree Cluster Starfyre

autumnsmall.png Autumn Haunts

1. mandrakekeeper

DONATED Halloween 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

DONATED Christmas 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

user posted image Khalthera's Immortal Caroler

user posted image Festive Christmas Legend

user posted image Golden Essence of Christmas

user posted image Yuletime Ribbons

user posted image Christmas Butterbutts

user posted image One of the Spirits of Christmas

user posted image Shadows of Christmas Past CB; Dancing Shadows CB; Shadows of Christmas Present CB; Shadows of What May Be CB

user posted image Nicolas Cage Bless Us Everyone 2G; A Crutch without an Owner - 3EG

user posted image Shadow Memories 2G; Ghost of Jacob Marley 2G; Christmas Traditions 2G; Chiming Silver Christmas Bells2G; One Shadow More 2G; Dreadful X-Mas Apparition 3EG; Khay's Hopeful Ghost 3G SS; Jill's Christmas Ornament 2G

user posted image Holy Holly Gold - 3EG *permanent mate: Sparkdragon's Red Christmas 3EG

user posted image Glompage of danegrrrl 2nd gen

user posted image Shadows of a Missed Life 2G; This Fateful Christmas Eve 2G; Midnight Yule Dancer 4EG; Shadows of Christmas Eve 3EG; Silent Christmas Holly 4EG

user posted image Veiled Shadow Dancer 2G; Advent of This Nightmare 2G; Advent Nightmare Dancer 3G

user posted image Kizzikins' Phantom Dreams 2G CC; Shimmering Christmas Present 2G; Christmas Magic 2nd gen; Christmas Ribbons 2nd gen; Christmas Tears of Joy 2nd gen; Golden Christmas Ornament 2G

user posted image Scrooge's First Dance CB; Leetle Tiny Tim 2G; The Celebration of Christmas 2G; New Found Joys of Christmas 2G; Victorian Christmas Caroler 2G; Ghostly Lessons Learned 2G; Glimpse ofthe Invisible World 2G; Spirit's Frightful Cry 2G; Christmas Redemption 2G; Christmas-Time be Praised 2G; A Christmas Thought 2G; Ghostly Passage of Time 2G; RoseRedAus' Christmas Cheer 2G; Founder of Christmas Feast 2G; Xythus' First Christmas -2nd gen; Christmas Time Caroler - 3EG; X-mas Thought of Redemption 3EG; Spirits of All Three 2G; Ghostly Dream 2G; X-Mas Miracle 2G; A Pleasurable Christmas Walk 2G; Amazon warrior's X-Mas Game 3EG; Redeeming Christmas Thought 3EG

user posted image Night of Thrice Hauntings CB; Nights First Haunting 2G; Christmas Day Games 2G; A Great Christmas Feast 2G; Honor Christmas in My Heart 2G; Nights Second Haunting 2G; Nights Third Haunting 2G; Haunting Nightmare 2G; Smiles on Christmas Day 2G; More of Gravy than Grave 2G; A Foggy Christmas Eve 2G; Haunt Me No Longer 2G; You're Particular for a Shade 2G; Ponderous Phantom Chains 2G; hung with Christmas 2G; Jolly Father Christmas 2G; panthera1's Christmas Gift 2G; Velvet Shadow Pressie 2G; Velvet Paw's Shadowy Pressie 2G; Ghostly Door Knocker 2G; Spirited Fragment of the Past 2G; Wonderful Christmas Season 2G; Saori Nightstar's Xmas Cheer-2G; Ghostly Cries - 2nd gen; Ghoslty Blink of an Eye-2nd gen; Paean Starfyre 4th Gen EG; Crystal Christmas Hollyberry 2G; panthera's Golden Christmas 4EG

2. whitestar thewhitestar

DONATED Halloween 2013, 2014, 2016

DONATED Christmas 2013, 2014, 2017

user posted image  CB x2

user posted image  CB x2; XEH3D; Yulebuck x Old Pink 1 - 2nd Gen; Yulebuck x Old Pink 2 - 2nd Gen

user posted image  CB x2

user posted image  CB x2

wwvsmall.png  CB x2 baZAP; OHHAr

solsticesmall2.png Solstice Sky; Solstice Draconis

user posted image  CB x8 (4M / 4F); Gwyn app Nud; Shadow in the Mists; A Voice in the Shadows; Du y Moroedd; Culhwch ap Cilydd; Rid of Asgard; Woden's Hunt; Mesnee d'Hellequin; FZGwK; dSeo5; gt2Ry

user posted image FalT6; Ze4ee; CZWOZ; University of Nottingham; University of Oxford; University of Cambridge; Imperial College London; Durham University; grEXP; King's College London; University of Warwick; University College London; University of Bath; University of Kent; University of Lancaster; University of Glasgow

nebulasmallfemalered2.png plaVX; University of Glasgow; Startide Rising; The Caves of Steel; BRRSh; VEUVN; dWoRM; The Martian Chronicles; The War of the Worlds; 2001 - A Space Odyssey; The Lathe of Heaven; The Songs of Distant Earth; Fahrenheit Four Fifty One; 1984; The Forgotten Beasts of Eld; All the Weyrs of Pern; The Moon is a Harsh Mistress; The Time Machine; Rendezvous with Rama; A Canticle for Leibowitz; A Wrinkle In Time ; nebulasmallestmalegreen.png CB x24, most named

xeno_astrapismallest.png CB female x4, CB male x5 ; xeno_gaiasmallest.png CB female x2, CB male x3; xeno_mageiasmallest.png CB female x4, CB male x2 ; xeno_thalassasmallest.png CB female x2, CB male x2

oldpinksmall.png Maggen - only Holiday mate is Yulebuck "Yule Log", and only interested in bloodswap.

3. shannecy

DONATED Halloween 2015

DONATED Christmas 2012, 2015

user posted image Holly Leaves n Berries - mated to CB White

user posted image Shadow in the Snow - mated to Angle Wings

user posted image Decorating with Ribbons

user posted image Shade of Magic - mated to Magi's Shade

user posted image Wrapping Up the Holidays

solsticesmall2.png Kolianda

user posted image Congenial Frost - mated to CB Ice; Royal Shade; With Worldly Hands - mated to The Light I Give

user posted image Bronze Christmas 5ge

user posted image Angel Frill

user posted image GoCP 3ge gold snowangel; Moonlight Dancer 3ge

user posted image Striped Christmas 3ge

4. Prince_Xanthius Prince_Xanthius' Website: Breeding Lists

DONATED Halloween 2014, 2015, 2016

DONATED Christmas 2014

Shadow_Walker_Adult.png Midwinter Mist, mated to Out of Winter Shadows; Solstice Shadows; Ivory Fog , mated to Shadow White Mist

user posted image Of Holly Wings and Antlers, mated to Ghost of Christmas Yet to Pass

user posted image White Mist of Freedom

shimmersilversmall.png Echoes of Christmas

5. Lastalda Lastalda's Website: Breeding Lists

Shadow_Walker_Adult.png  2 Pairs of CB (one pair already claimed for Halloween 2015)

user posted image  1 CB

6. Ladywizard DONATED Christmas 2017

7. olympe

Shadow_Walker_Adult.png Ghost of Regular Christmas (mate of Ghost of Alternate Christmas for Halloween)

user posted image Ghost of Xmas FestivitiesGhost of Alternate XmasGhost of Xmas Pending

Edited by panthera1

Sign-Up Forms and Goodies

Year-Round requests are OPEN!

Just fill out a form (below) and post to this thread, and I'll add you to the respective list! With the new forum formatting, you can just copy/paste the image and text - no need to copy/paste or insert code into your post. Let me know if you have any questions! ^^

Forms 

*make sure to copy and paste the code into your comment as Plain text, or simply copy/paste the text and image!* :) 

BREEDER FORM

newbreederformsmall.png

FORUM NAME:

SCROLL NAME:

Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F) :

[IMG=https://s12.postimg.cc/89z7drifx/newbreederformsmall.png]
[COLOR=maroon][B]FORUM NAME[/B][/COLOR]:
[COLOR=maroon][B]SCROLL NAME[/B][/COLOR]:
[COLOR=maroon][B]Christmas or Shadow Walker Dragons (Breed; M / F)[/B][/COLOR]: 

DRAGON ENTRY FORM (for registering specific dragons into the lineage project!)

newdragonformsmallest.png

SCROLL NAME:

DRAGON NAME:

DRAGON BREED:

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH):

LINEAGE LINKhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/##### <---For this part, simply replace the ##### with the 3 - 5-digit code that belongs to your individual dragon!

[IMG=https://s13.postimg.cc/4t006vl7r/newdragonformsmallest.png]
[B]SCROLL NAME[/B]:
[B]DRAGON NAME[/B]:
[B]DRAGON BREED[/B]:
[B]LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH)[/B]:
[B]LINEAGE LINK[/B]: 

OFFSPRING REQUEST FORM

requestbannersmallest.png

FORUM NAME:

SCROLL NAME:

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer):

[IMG=https://s13.postimg.cc/clw7wnro7/requestbannersmallest.png]
[b][color=GREEN]FORUM NAME[/b][/color]:
[b][color=green]SCROLL NAME[/color][/b]:
[b][color=green]PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer)[/color][/b]: 

DONATION FORM

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO:

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/#####

[IMG=http://s17.postimage.cc/hq9th6i1n/gocpdonationclaimsmall1.png][color=maroon]
[B]I DONATED AN EGG TO[/B][/color]: 
[color=maroon][B]GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK[/B][/color]: 

RECIPIENT FORM

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM:

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/#####

[IMG=http://s10.postimage.org/85p4tg15x/gocpreceivedclaimsmall1.png][color=GREEN]
[B]I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM[/B][/color]:
[color=green][B]GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK[/B][/color]: 

Siggies with Embedded Thread Link!

Please feel free to make more if you're inspired! biggrin.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151][IMG=http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ptutmv.jpg][/url]

Small version

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151][IMG=http://oi39.tinypic.com/207xj5v.jpg][/url]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151][IMG=http://oi42.tinypic.com/1587ce8.jpg][/url]

Small version

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151][IMG=http://oi44.tinypic.com/ml050x.jpg][/url]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151][IMG=http://oi43.tinypic.com/2lmvxq8.jpg][/url]

Without lineage name

user posted image

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s9.postimage.org/5vzl8v0uz/gocpnewsmall.png][/URL]

With lineage name

gocp-smalloriginal-_USETHIS.png

[url=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=127151&st=0][IMG=http://s18.postimg.cc/3s95cck11/gocp_smalloriginal_USETHIS.png][/URL]

Thank you, RockinSia, for the lovely badge! smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://tiny.cc/66u6i][IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/esrnyx.png][/URL]

Edited by panthera1

If you decide to include Daydreams I can help with this pretty baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/k0jn2

It is from Nakase´s breeding smile.gif

After all you could interpret Scrooge's travels as sort of a "dream world" ?

Edited by Nalyua

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Saori_Nightstar

SCROLL NAME: Saori_Nightstar

CB Christmas Dragons: I have yet to get one, obviously hoping for xmas 2011 dragon. I have Shadow Walkers so thought id sign up ready if thats ok? unsure.gif

Nalyua, that's a cool interpretation--I'll add Daydreams to the list, thanks for the suggestion! biggrin.gif And that is a very pretty baby, yay!

And Saori_Nightstar, that sounds great. I'm in the same boat as you, which is why I figured I'd put up the Group Lineage project (and a couple of people have already kindly agreed to help with the previous years' dragons!). I'll add you to the list. xd.png

Edited by panthera1

SCROLL NAME: Nalyua

DRAGON NAME: none yet (will be updated)

DRAGON BREED: Daydream

M / F: female influenced (will update)

GENERATION (e.g., CB): gen 2 offpring from spriter's alt

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) prennial

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k0jn2

There you go I added it.

Now on a different note. I am on list for a second Daydream from a different alt. Nakase asked us to pay this forward and this is my idea to do so. That means I will gift eggs aside from this thread, but I will gladly contribute with my babies.

My Shadow Walker is called Cornucopia Spirit, is that ok?

This is what the ghost of christmas present is based on.

According to Dickens' novel, the Ghost of Christmas Present appears to Scrooge as "a jolly giant" with dark brown curls. He wears a fur-lined green robe and on his head a holly wreath set with shining icicles. He carries a large torch, made to resemble a cornucopia, and appears accompanied by a great feast.

A Cornucopia is also known as the horn of plenty. It is a symbol of abundance and nourishment, a large horn-shaped container overflowing with produce, flowers, nuts, other edibles, or wealth in some form.

That's great, I love the name and the context! I'll add it to the list, and will update the Names section of the post once we have some more rolling in. Thanks so much! xd.png

Editing first post, I'll be away from regular internet contact for the next 2 weeks (starting this weekend), but will check the internet every 2-3 days. So if anyone posts, please have patience and I'll eventually see it during this time! I'll be back with constant internet access on 13 December, which should leave enough time to organize and prepare for the breedings.

I also wanted to check if there might be more interest if I relaxed the naming conventions. The core names--directly from the book--are already covered by Khallayne, Tigerphoenix, and myself. If anyone wants to change their dragons' names to something with a "flavor" of this project (kind of like what Saori_Nightstar did! ^^), that would be awesome too! Lemme know, I wanna make this a fun project for all interested. smile.gif Thanks!

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME:Wanderer

SCROLL NAME:Suko-ru

PAIRING PREFERENCES:White winged Snow Angel x Shadow Walker (White Winter Angel (JoEI))

Picky much? I know ^^ This sounds like a really cool project and I'd love to participate. Sadly I don't have an un-paired male Shadow-walker to breed with my Ribbon Dancers.

If the new Christmas dragons wind up being male, or both I would be happy to breed them with "Based on a Real Ghost" and to participate in the Perennial part of the project.

Yes... I'm aware I already have two Snow Angels, however I like the look of the White winged x Shadow Walker lineage so if I were allowed to receive one of those eggs, I'd simply breed my Snow Angels and then replace one of them with the new dragons...

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Xocowolf

SCROLL NAME: Xocowolf

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Holly x Shadow Walker, alt Ribbon Dancer x Shadow Walker, Winter x Shadow Walker

I'd join as a breeder, but my Snow Angels and Ribbon Dancers have names already, and I like them. I have Yulebucks but they're not CB.

Suggesting a breed for inclusion: Moonstone. smile.gif

That's awesome, thanks guys--you've both been added! I'll contact the other breeders to arrange times and will PM with schedules so we can make sure people get their eggs. xd.png

Xocowolf, if I did drop the names requirements (since we already have the important ones covered), you'd be interested? I can modify the rules later today once I have more time. That way, the combination of Shadow Walkers x Christmas dragons could represent the lineage project, and since the named eggies will be distributed, it'll still continue the naming conventions. I think that might be more attractive to other potential breeders, too. Thanks for posting! ^^

EDIT: And Moonstone would be a pretty addition! Could represent the nighttime journeys, in a way. Coupled with Shadow Walkers maybe? ^^ I'll add to the original post later today!

Edited by panthera1

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Meepsa

SCROLL NAME: Meepsa

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F): Shadow Walkers (M&F), Ribbon Dancers

my ribbon dancers are currently named but I don't have a problem with renaming them ^.=.^

Awesome thanks meepsa, I've added you! ^^ If it turns out there's more interest without the naming convention, I may modify the rules for that. But if you don't mind renaming, feel free to pick a name that'll just pay tribute, if something comes to mind. ^^ Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

I only have 2 Shadow Walkers right now, but I would love to join if I get the Christmas 2011 eggs CB this year.

Also, I was thinking Harvest Dragons might be nice. The Harvest always reminds me of harvesting vegetables for the holidays, and at the end of the story Scrooge did end up getting them a feast if I remember correctly. Also, all the food at the Christmas Past party (pumpkin pies, apple cobbler, etc.)

Thanks, onkloudnyne, I've added you for Christmas '11! ^^ I really like the Harvest idea. They look really good coupled with Snow Angels especially, and Shadow Walkers. I'll add that to the list! smile.gif

I love this! I have 6 Shadow walkers and I'm sure I will be able to grab several Christmas eggs this year. I would love to be put on the breeders list once I nab those eggies! smile.gif

Thanks for adding me to the list! smile.gif

If you are adding Moonstones and Harvests I can join those lists as a breeder.

BAH!

FORUM NAME:Wanderer

SCROLL NAME:Suko-ru

CB Christmas Dragons: Ribbon Dancers (Female) (and a female Shadow Walker) x Male Moonstones/Harvests/White

My Ribbon Dancers and Moonstones are holding names so they can be renamed appropriately, and I'll have to catch some Harvests but that's easy enough. I really don't want to change the name on my Shadow Walker (Based on a real ghost) so if that's alright I'll breed her to Moonstones and Harvests too. And I guess if the name "Haunted Mattress" is alright I've got a male Shadow Walker I can breed to Ribbon Dancers/Moonstones/Harvests/White

(I know it's pushing it a little, but my Shadow Walkers are all Spongebob themed, so I'm keeping the names. But I figure, "Based on a real ghost" At least sort of fits and if you think about how Scrooge tries to blame bad food for Marley's ghost, then Haunted Mattress kinda works too... since he was in bed when the other three came... tongue.gif)

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Infinis

SCROLL NAME: Infinis

CB Christmas Dragons (Breed; M / F): 2 Snow Angels (Gold Wings, female); 2 Ribbon Dancers (female); 76 Shadow Walkers (male and female)

My Snow Angels and Shadow Walkers all have names I like that aren't changing. The names of my Ribbon Dancers will change once the new Christmas dragons are released.

I own the names: The Ghost of Christmas Past, The Ghost of Christmas That Is, and The Ghost of Christmas to Come, all on Shadow Walkers.

DRAGON NAME: The Ghost of Christmas Past

DRAGON BREED: Shadow Walker

M / F: Female

GENERATION (e.g., CB): CB

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Perennial

DRAGON NAME: The Ghost of Christmas That Is

M / F: Male

DRAGON NAME: The Ghost of Christmas to Come

DRAGON NAME: Elements of Fire Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Nebula, Blue

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Fiona's Spriter Alt Shadow Walker

DRAGON NAME: Sandusk Tenebrae

DRAGON BREED: Autumn

M / F: Influenced male [will update]

GENERATION (e.g., CB): 2nd gen from Fiona's Spriter Alt Shadow Walker

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Infinis

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Gold, Silver, Winter, Ice, Black, White Stripe, Moonstone

--I have multiple 2nd gen silvers and golds from Shadow Walker parents but they are not named according to the book and their names will not be changed...can I register them too?

--I don't know how many/what exactly to register so I just registered my special-named Shadow Walkers (though I am perfectly able and willing to breed the others!) and 2nd gens from spriter alt shadows. smile.gif

Changed my Shadow Walkers names. I now have "Ghost of 4thcoming Christmases" and "Ghost of Good Old Christmases". Hope they are acceptable!

My shadow walkers are all unnamed as of yet. My Christmas dragons are named after my children and I will not be changing those. I would like to donate for the project, would the original names be acceptable?

Wow, this is great--thanks guys!!! I'll update this post with a more specific response, but just wanted to let you know that I'm currently updating the lists and rules. Based on the recent additions, I think I'll drop the name requirements to be a breeder. Just change the names if / when you can to fit the project, but I think based on the interest and donation ability of breeders now, the dragon combinations will speak for themselves. Eee, so exciting haha! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

BAH!

FORUM NAME: Jadedragon07

SCROLL NAME: Jadedragon07

2 Ribbon Dancers (female); 2 Shadow Walkers (male and female)

My Shadow Walkers are named (M) Ghost of Christmas Destiny and (F) Ghost of Christmas Memories. My Ribbon Dancers are: Jingle Belle Rock and Lady of Christmas Cheer. Hope they are all appropriate smile.gif

DRAGON NAME: Ghost of Christmas Destiny

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH) Both

DRAGON NAME: The Ghost of Christmas Destiny

DRAGON NAME: Lady of Christmas Cheer

DRAGON BREED: Ribbon Dancer

M / F: F

DRAGON NAME: Jingle Belle Rock

DRAGON BREED: Ribbon Dancer

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Jadedragon07

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Gold, Silver, Black, White, Spriter Alts, Holly

--I can do CB Shadow Walker/CB Silver too if wanted.

-- I do have more shadow walkers, but for now want to keep their names. So only using these two for now.

--willing to breed my Walkers or Ribbons to anything on my scroll if desired.

Edited by jadedragon07