Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> 2011-11-17 - Haunted House Available Again
Joaquin_LNV
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Level 2

Group: Members
Member No.: 83,245

But I think this could be like an "award" for those who finished it, so if you completed it before Halloween, you can go when you want.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
dragongrrl
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Dreaming of Frills! <3

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,455

I was insanely busy that week and weekend, managing a Halloween store, (think Christmas Eve and Black Friday busy, combined!) yet managed to complete it in my time off the job. It was just something I wanted done!
PM
_Z_
Posted: Nov 20 2011, 01:12 PM
Quote Post

Keeper of the Adult Conspiracy.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 4,107

QUOTE (TJ09 @ Nov 17 2011, 11:17 AM)
Those who completed the Haunted House event can now run through the event again with a fresh inventory. Any items you collect will not actually be saved or shown to other users. You can access it by clicking on the badge on the "Dragons" page.

I will close this now, enjoy the Haunted house.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll