Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (99) « First ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> 1x1 Lycra x Drako, Team Fortress 2 Dale yeah!
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 4 2012, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,145

((DAFUQ. My brain is more awake now than it was during math. @_@ ))

Carlos shrugged, shaking his head.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have fallen for someone who was already in love."

~~

Aaron sniffed, trying to smile. It had become a habit of his, smiling through pain.

"No regrets there...I'm just sick of being teased over my feelings for you...and being nice...and pretty much everything I am...I just can't impress them..."
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 4 2012, 05:18 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 17,163

Mara smiled sheepishly and offered her hand. "Well... good luck next time." She smiled.

"Then don't. I love you, Mara likes you, as well as Deacon. Screw them!"
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:19 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((I'm going to be busy for a while so...if I poof, you know why.))

Carlos looked up at the sound of hurried footsteps, none too enthralled when he saw Deacon half-running in, still fixing up his lab coat, with a few smudges of red marker on his face.

"Oh. Hey Deacon. What brings you here?"

"Don't pull that censorkip.gif on me, spook. Why'd you coat my bunk ladder with floor wax, hide my uniform, and draw on my face with marker!?"

"Oh lighten up, Mr. Bodyguard. Haven't you heard of a prank before?"

"Yes, but you're not one to pull them. You did that so you could try and steal Mara, didn't you!?"

The medic pulled a syringe full of snake venom from his pocket, holding it like a throwing knife. Carlos backed up, preparing himself to make a break for it.

"Preposterous, Deacon! My word, what's gotten into you!?"

~~

Aaron chuckled a little, forgetting all about the pain.

"Yeah, they're just jealous. They only wish that you were theirs!"

((MOTHER OF FREAKIN-I jammed my finger at practice and my nail broke. Q__Q ))
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 4 2012, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Mara took the needle from him and turned to Carlos, looking like she might cry. "... did you do all that?"

Hallie blushed and curled into his chest, not knowing how to respond.

(I hate it when that happens...)
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((It wouldn't have bothered me too much...that is if I didn't jam it with a softball that was being thrown to me from third base...I'm the first baseman.))

Carlos was about to respond with another lie, but something caught him short. He felt awful lying to her like that, he just couldn't. He looked away, guilt shrouding his face.

"...Yes...I did...If you want to beat me to death now, I understand."

Deacon was seething with rage, his hand trembling near the handle of his saw.

"Oh, believe me, I do. But I'm not going to...yet. Try going near her again, and you'll be bleedin' from veins you never knew you had. Now get out of my sight, you disgraceful censorkip.gif."

Carlos seemed hurt by his words, but he returned the glare. Instead of leaving immideately, he stood his ground, looking him dead in the eyes.

"You know what? No. Yeah, I screwed up, but you're no better than I! Look at yourself! You're so busy half the time that you barely pay attention to Mara! It took me a while just for me to figure out you were lovers! Hell, sometimes, I feel like if she wrapped herself in gauze and painted blood on her skin, you'd finally pay attention to her more."

That did it. Deacon pulled his saw out and charged the spy, slicing him across the chest. Carlos staggered backwards, dodged another slash, turned invisible and booked it. If Deacon had wanted to follow him, it would've been easy. He left a trail of blood spatters behind him.

"And stay out!"

~~

Aaron grinned, kissing her on the head.

"Thanks Hallie...sorry you had to see me like that."

He looked slightly embarassed, his cheeks turning pink.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 4 2012, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Mara blanched at him. "Deacon!" she yelled, and grabbed her medgun. "Carlos! Stop!" She called, trying to get a good shot.

Hallie giggled a little embarrassed. "We had a moment... it was sort of cute, if you get past the abuse part... very personal." She murmured.

(Yeouch... that sucks. ._.)
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Carlos hid behind some crates, uncloaking there. He was putting pressure on the wound with one arm and holding his revolver in the other. Just in case. The spy was frightened, his expression reminiscent of a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Don't let him see me, please. I don't wanna be dissected!"

~~

Aaron looked away, his face turning red.

'Yeah, I guess...sometimes I get a little carried away. Erm, we shold probably head back inside at some point. I think role call is in a few minutes..."
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 4 2012, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

Mara sighed and just healed him ruffling his hair. "You told the truth, even if it was mean... I'll go talk to Deacon... but no more pranks! He wouldn't have hurt you if you hadn't messed with him. We'll settle this after roll..."

Hallie nodded, stretching and getting up.
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 4 2012, 10:14 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

Carlos calmed down once he realized Mara didn't have murderous intentions, unlike her lover. However, he still seemed ashamed, refusing to make eye contact.

"...Okay. I'm sorry...for everything. Lying to you, pursuing you, loving you...those are three things I never should have considered. I don't feel that Deacon did anything wrong, especially after what I said to him. If I were in his shoes, I probably would've snapped too...I'm getting a bit carried away, I'm sorry."

He got to his feet, holstering his revolver and dusting off his suit. By now, he couldn't care less about the blood that always spattered it. It was just habit.

"As you said, we'll discuss this after roll. I haven't received word from the leaders yet about Spy's condition, but considering the odds, I'm going to have to fill in for him...again...don't tell anyone about this, please. In my class, people don't tease you for things like that...they just use it as blackmail."

~~

Aaron also got to his feet, popping his back the sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a slightly tangerine glow on the land.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 05:31 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

"I wouldn't do that to you..." Mara shook her head and stood. "Where do I go?"

Hallie admired the view for a few moments before taking his hand. "Lead the way~"
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 5 2012, 07:19 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

"((DAFUQ. Why have I woken up at 6:30...on a Saturday?))

Carlos pointed down the corridor, knowing exactly where he was.

"Down the hall, to the right. From there, follow either the sounds of talking, or any medics heading that way. I would lead you myself, but I kind of want to live."

He put his revolver back in its holster, keeping an eye out for the seething medic.

~~

Aaron tipped his hat, walking inside with Hallie alongside him. Then, as if he'd been waiting the whole time for him, Brad yanked him up off the ground by his free wrist, forcing him to let go of Hallie in the process. Needless to say, Aaron wasn't amused.

"What the hell!? Why!?"

"Just makin' sure ya haven't forgotten 'bout dat fight later, ya pipsqueak. Dat is, unless you're too chicken ta come, in which case I'll drag ya up there by yer neckbones. Don't be late, Sparrow."

"For censorkip.gif sake, quit calling me a sparrow! Seriously, couldn't you think of something more original than-

His sentence was interrupted by the sound of his arm snapping. Brad had literally bent it backwards with one swift movement of his other arm. The scout yelped in pain before he was dropped, then while he was down, the aggressor kicked him in the ribs.

"Owwww...

"Would ya rather be called dead? 'Cause that's how you're gonna be afta I'm through with ya. Fer yer own sake, ya better show ya mug up on the hill afta trainin's through. Kapeesh?"

Aaron only nodded as an answer, it was all the response he could really muster. Brad grinned deviously, kicking him over near Hallie.

"I thought so. Ah'll be waitin'..."

Then, he walked away, laughing to himself and leaving Aaron broken on the floor.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

Hallie looked fuming, and rolled up the top of her sleeves. "I ought t-" Mara put a hand on her shoulder and healed Aaron, frowning at Brad.

"What a jerk..." Hallie growled, and went over to some of her female scout friends. Being around Aaron after he just got beat up made her want to kill people.
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 5 2012, 02:12 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((Had a softball game, lost it, couldn't give any less of a censorkip.gif. I've got a dadgum sadnwich with bacon in it, I'm good.))

Aaron got to his knees, coughing from the achyness still felt in his ribs.

"Well, he's getting off to an early start...thanks Mara."

He grinned, flexing his arm to test it out before returning to his group.
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 07:41 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

(xd.png i actually laughed. I saw avengers. Come at me bro.)

Mara looked like he might kill Brad. "Jerk." She snorted. "Just remember, in battle you may need me. You shouldn't hurt my friends."
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((I wanna see that movie sometime...
Also, I found this awesome vid. If you have headphones/earbuds in...you may want to turn the volume down. DERP.))

Brad wasn't paying attention to Mara's words, he was too busy talking to a few of his cronies. Whether it was a battle plan or a murder plan, nobody knew.

Kayla had been freed, but was wearing a 'mentally unstable' wristband. Still, she seemed quite content talking with the spies and snipers.

Carlos was sort of in the back of the room, staying near his fellow spies as he devised plans for attacking certain targets. Occasionally, he would glance up at Deacon, just to see if he was going to attack him further. When he was certain that he wasn't looking, he'd glance up at Mara.

Said male medic was tuning up his medgun a little bit, sitting on the opposite side of the room and occasionally shooting Carlos dirty looks. It seemed he still hadn't forgiven the spy, and from the looks of it, that process would take a while.

Just then, the leaders walked in, Soldier making sure their presence was known.

"Alright you maggots, line up!"

Nobody hesitated to get where they were supposed to be, the doubt of the existance of sanity in the leader ever-growing. Even Brad seemed startled by the rocket-wielder's yelling.

"The BLUs have been spotted on the outskirts of the base, so we need to be ready! Do you understand me!?"

Knowing how volatile he was when enemies were around, pretty much everyone responded with 'sir yes sir'.
Nobody really wanted a rocket to the face.

((That would suck...))
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

(That's a nice link to youtube. xd.png)

Mara and Hallie weren't sure where to go, so they just followed a couple others in line. "Sir yes sir..." Hallie mumbled. Mara forgot to.
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((Sorry, I'm on my phone. Did my phone screw up the link?))

Thankfully, Soldier didn't notice them amongst the crowd. That, and his helmet seemed to forever be over his eyes.
How he seemed to be able to see was anyone's guess.
With that done, he began to go on a sort of half-rant on what certain classes needed to touch up on. He also added that, as expected, Carlos had to take the leader position for another day. Scout, wanting him to shut up, tried to take his helmet to distract him.
This got him a shovel to the face.

((I suppose we could skip here...unless there's something you wanted to add.))
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

(Nah I'm good.)
PMEmail Poster
Drako_tamer
Posted: May 5 2012, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

((SUPAHMOON. O___O *ADD kicks in* ))

The training grounds were quite busy that day, sounding almost like the battlefield itself thanks to the soldiers rocket jumping onto the roof as training. The spies were, to many of the engineers' chagrin, practicing sapping and stabbing engineers. The engys involved were trying to detect the spy in time to 'kill him off', so in a way, it was a win-win. The medics were, to Deacon's delight, practicing melee combat. The scouts were doing the same, and Aaron had to be careful to not be seen by Brad for fear of being targeted.

Deacon seemed to be half training, half blowing off steam, accidentially injuring his own partner several times in the process.

"Eyow! Deacon, what the hell!? This is the third time you've broken my arm this morning!"

Deacon smiled sheepishly, healing his annoyed colleague.

"Sorry about that, Shawn. I just like melee...it's satisfying."

While Shawn wasn't looking, he shot a glare at Carlos. The spy had to demonstrate a fee 'paranoia tactics' as he called them. Those tactics involved tapping on the engy's shoulder while invisible, stealing the metal from his dispenser, and alerting him of his presence while mimicing another teammate's voice. A good tactic to use when there's a lot of engineers, as they'll all tend to scatter and become too paranoid to focus on machine guarding.

((I have done that as a spy before...it's hilarious to watch. XP ))
PM
lycrawaterz14
Posted: May 5 2012, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Level 6

((xd.png that's mean~))

Mara was assigned a partner and was horrifically clumsy, tripping over herself more than anything.

Hallie was being a boss however, perfectly capable on the field. She had already put some of the other girls to shame, so her partner was now male. She itched to have Brad.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (99) « First ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll