Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (98) « First ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> My Little Pony
girlfairy76
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

CURSES! MY SKITTLES! -runs off-

Group: Members
Member No.: 129,212

I'm rainbow dash. I can'tprove it becyz I'm on an iPad that won't copy and paste x.x
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
dragon_shard123
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Level 3

Member No.: 73,535

user posted image

yep this is me alright.
PMEmail Poster
kiyye
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:04 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 182,001

QUOTE (azila @ Mar 25 2012, 08:22 PM)
My mom found out that I like MLP. She is now buying me Happy Meals from McDonalds while my dad gives her the evil eye from a distance. And he still keeps trying to guilt-trip me with his 'you're way too old for this crap' speech.

So far, both Rarity and Cherilee are sitting on top of my computer monitor, looking rather pleased with themselves. I just have one thing to say about this...

MCDONALDS, Y U NO GIVE ME RAINBOW DASH AND/OR TWILIGHT?!

Also, why the hell does Rarity have a pink stripe in her mane? blink.gif

(I have the best mom ever. tongue.gif)

no, my mom is better. She drove me to CVS and let me search through all the bins for blind bags I want. >.<

Oh! Got more blind bagsss ^^

Now DONT HAVE:

- Cherry Spices
- Lucky Swirl
- Pink version of Special Addition Twilight Sparkle.

also, my brother has, but I dont have

- Pepperdance

something weird abou sweatcream scoops:

Her cutie mark and name have to do with Ice Cream, right??
Well her card says her special talent is Singing. Whats with that!?

and...

made a custom McDonalds. Will post pic later~
PMUsers Website
Lightstorm12000
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

Level 7

Member No.: 38,924

I got myself another pony from the blind bags: Sweetie Swirl. Now I only need Sweetcream Scoops and I'll have all of the ponies with "sweet" in their names. xd.png

I noticed something though. Out of the 25 ponies you can get from the blind bags, only five of them are pegasi. Of course 25 can't be broken three ways evenly but why are there only 5 with the pegasus mold when there are are 10 earth ponies and 10 unicorns. Of course, now that I look, there's five of every mold (save rarity, who has four, and Twilight who has six), and they are -still- using the same mold for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, so no more than five pegasi.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
Arpiana
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 188,309

QUOTE (Lightstorm12000 @ Mar 27 2012, 11:43 AM)
I got myself another pony from the blind bags: Sweetie Swirl. Now I only need Sweetcream Scoops and I'll have all of the ponies with "sweet" in their names. xd.png

I noticed something though. Out of the 25 ponies you can get from the blind bags, only five of them are pegasi. Of course 25 can't be broken three ways evenly but why are there only 5 with the pegasus mold when there are are 10 earth ponies and 10 unicorns. Of course, now that I look, there's five of every mold (save rarity, who has four, and Twilight who has six), and they are -still- using the same mold for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, so no more than five pegasi.

I have no idea about the show and everything but I loved the toys as a kid. I even went see a live performance. So cute.
PMEmail PosterAOL
JadeMutt
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 03:24 PM
Quote Post

Level 1

Member No.: 186,611

I used to hate MLP, but now I actually kind of like it. My favorite is Rainbow Dash. She reminds me so much of myself plus I love Rainbows. ^^ <33333
PMEmail Poster
AlternateMew
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 06:01 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 65,300

QUOTE (god.ofthedead @ Mar 27 2012, 04:53 PM)
Despite hating MLP, in an attempt to make fun of my boyfriend for watching it (a plan that didn't work), I ended up figuring out that I can draw MLP characters pretty well. Anything cartoony isn't that hard for me, but these were particularly easy as far as drawing cartoons go...

Wow, for an anti-fan, that's pretty darn good! Amazing details and everything. That really doesn't look like hate art at all.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
kiyye
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

I.CAN.DRAW.PONIES.
O.M.G.
ITS.A.MIRACLE.

This is an OC, Foam Spray:

user posted image

This is Derpy being awesome:

user posted image

This is Fluttershy on someone's head:

user posted image

...... yeah.. the last one is.....

Oh! And this is how you draw them:

user posted image
PMUsers Website
girlfairy76
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

CURSES! MY SKITTLES! -runs off-

Member No.: 129,212

QUOTE (kiyye @ Mar 29 2012, 05:09 PM)
I.CAN.DRAW.PONIES.
O.M.G.
ITS.A.MIRACLE.

This is an OC, Foam Spray:

user posted image

This is Derpy being awesome:

user posted image

This is Fluttershy on someone's head:

user posted image

...... yeah.. the last one is.....

Oh! And this is how you draw them:

user posted image

Awesome! I tried drawing one.... and epic-failed. >_< i tried on flockdraw.
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo
kiyye
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

QUOTE (girlfairy76 @ Mar 29 2012, 05:14 PM)
Awesome! I tried drawing one.... and epic-failed. >_< i tried on flockdraw.
PMUsers Website
kiyye
Posted: Mar 29 2012, 04:42 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

QUOTE (god.ofthedead @ Mar 29 2012, 05:39 PM)
Thanks. o3o I wasn't trying to make hate art when I did draw it. (The insults were in the e-mail w/ the scan of these.) I don't really draw hate art, unless it's something that has seriously made me cross. I'm still on the fence about taking requests. I dislike it, but they're stupid easy to draw. This one passed time in the classes I worked on it; a welcome distraction from utter boredom. So, IDK. Maybe if enough people pester me and bribe me...

*BRIBE BRIBE BRIBE*

seriously. Those are really good.
PMUsers Website
kiyye
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 05:54 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

QUOTE (god.ofthedead @ Mar 31 2012, 03:28 PM)
Thanks, kiyye. Since people in RL have pestered me enough, I'm going to do requests. Shoot me a PM, kiyye, with the name of your character and details. Find a pose you like, too, and put in the PM as an [IMG].

If anyone else wants one, send me one, too. Maybe we can work out some trades for OC art.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! *jumps*

also, new episode out a while ago; Ponyville confidential. It was awesome! And yay for more cutie mark crusaders, I love their episodes :3
PMUsers Website
AlternateMew
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 65,300

I want a Scootaloo episode... everypony else has had an episode but her. For the past episode, awesome as usual! I saw no Derpy, but I noticed Lyra and Bonbon together! And the Nyandash poster. And Trixie mentioned.

And mane-dye is official! I say Rainbow Dash so dyes hers. That's [I][/I]got[I] to be dyed. I now hold tight to my 'everypony has one natural mane color - two if stretching it' theory. Which is probably less of a theory and more of a captain obvious, but whatever. xd.png
PMEmail PosterYahoo
kiyye
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Level 8

QUOTE (AlternateMew @ Apr 2 2012, 07:13 AM)
I want a Scootaloo episode... everypony else has had an episode but her. For the past episode, awesome as usual! I saw no Derpy, but I noticed Lyra and Bonbon together! And the Nyandash poster. And Trixie mentioned.

And mane-dye is official! I say Rainbow Dash so dyes hers. That's [I][/I]got[I] to be dyed. I now hold tight to my 'everypony has one natural mane color - two if stretching it' theory. Which is probably less of a theory and more of a captain obvious, but whatever. xd.png

Lolz
And loving the trixie
And the Lyra.

Yeah; scootaloo needs more episodessssssssss

Zomg- just thought of something
Know the next episode; MMMystery on the friendship express?? Well basically pinkie guard a cake but it gets eaten. What if derpy ate it 0.0
Lol......
PMUsers Website
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

QUOTE (kiyye @ Mar 25 2012, 10:04 AM)
CRACKLES.IS.BEST.DRAGON

i love crackles.

I've got an awesome Crackles wallpaper. 8D

http://detrimentality.deviantart.com/art/K...paper-290944675
PMEmail Poster
kiyye
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

QUOTE (SockPuppet Strangler @ Apr 2 2012, 10:24 PM)
I've got an awesome Crackles wallpaper. 8D

http://detrimentality.deviantart.com/art/K...paper-290944675

OuO

!!!!

IT'S SO GLORIUS!!!!!!!!!

*sets background*

Lol, and the background for my other computer is metal gear twilight ^^
PMUsers Website
Stromboli
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

This user is unusually large and heavy.

Member No.: 23,710

user posted image
Anyone know what the other three hats are? :3
I think Twilight's is Santa Montefiore's, (an author, so probably a book lover) but I can't find Fluttershy's or Applejack's.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Wookieinmashoo
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 09:44 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10,708

QUOTE (god.ofthedead @ Apr 11 2012, 09:36 AM)
I decided to watch the entire 2 seasons to give it another chance. No luck in liking it anymore, but I find it more tolerable. I've noticed a lot of things with the show, though. And I was awonderin'... Does anyone else hear the tack on the horses when they gallop? The sound of it, at least? I hear it ALL the time. Made me wonder why they used horses in tack to produce the sound. @___@

It's probably just your imagination. It's really difficult to get a horse into a sound booth so I'm sure they use other means to make sound effects without the horses.
PM
TwilightMoonDragon
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Wanna see my griffon?

Member No.: 42,463

I thought they were going to cancel this show because parents had their children come across "vulgar internet sources" and they demanded to shut this down...
PMEmail Poster
Wookieinmashoo
Posted: Apr 11 2012, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10,708

QUOTE (god.ofthedead @ Apr 11 2012, 10:25 AM)
@ Wookie - It sounds like the horses running in any of those derby movies, like Seabiscuit or Secretariat. I don't think I'm imagining it... I've been around horses for quite a while. :/

They usually don't use horses for sound effects such as running. It's inconvenient and costly. I was going to ask if you were raised around horses because that would make more sense. Your mind is probably automatically filling in what you are expecting to hear, so you do think you hear it. It happens to me all the time in the neighborhood I live it. I regularly expect loud base to be playing at certain times of the day, so when it seems very quiet to me I actually do still hear the music, even if there isn't any music at all.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (98) « First ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll