jaylynn

who was your first kiss? Where did it happen?

My first kiss was Brady N. H. at my elementary schools gym on the night of our 2nd grade Valentine dance. rolleyes.gif

Mmmmm yeah.

Rather not think about that.

My first kiss was Brady N. H. at my elementary schools gym on the night of our 2nd grade Valentine dance. rolleyes.gif

Firstly, why would 2nd grade have a valentine dance?

Secondly, why would a 2nd grader be kissing someone?

e__e

Anyway, haven't done that. A friend of mine kissed me before, but it was a chick, and I try not to remember that because I'm not lesbian. :|

...forgot who and when, pretty young, but I was sitting between two guys on the bus home and they both just leaned over and kissed my cheeks. Talk about awkward.

...but as for any first 'real' kiss- not kids just being stupid- has yet to happen. Meh.

My first kiss was with a guy at a party...when we were playing spin the bottle. >> Lame, I know. And, what's even lamer is that 6 out of the 7 kissed I've had after that were with girls, and all of them during games. Yes, yes, I've never actually kissed anyone. Wooo. [/rant]

Um...hmm....now who was that...

Oh, I know! That would be the wife. On the steps, in front of my house, while we were sipping lemonade.

Myself. I'm so sexy even a mirror image is doable...

No, not really. It's yet to happen as I've been keeping to myself. But I think I really like this girl in my High School (yup, we're froshies) so maybe I'll expect one soon? Dunno, need to find out if we're right for eachother...<3

Never kissed anyone actually.

Same, but I don't tell that to anyone offline. :|

That's going to change soon, though.

My first real kiss was probably with my first girlfriend when I was 11. But before that, I was 5 years old and we were just playing house, imitating mommy and daddy. lol

I actually don't remember my first kiss all too well. Sad isn't it?

Oh god, my first kiss. -shudders-

Well, when I was in 3rd grade I kissed kyle. Both him and I are gay XD fun times.

About a year ago? I had a boyfriend. Yup, a boyfriend. Elliott is my best friend and in an effort to pretend that I was straight I dated him. For 2 days. First and only date, we went to a movie, he basically stuck his tongue down my throat. Was NOT pleasant.

I'm going to go throw up now. Be back later.

My first kiss?

Well..I'll just leave it at, I had no idea she was actually Yog-Sothoth, until the THIRD date.

My first g/f, at ten yrs old, in the alley behind my house. No tongue, and she had bad breath.

Although my 'real' first kiss was apparently at 6yrs with my future fiancee.

John Matthew. Last year at the movies after watching Jennifer's Body. Really crappy movie, but a great guy to spend it with. Man I miss him so much sad.gif (we only broke up because I was moving to the states)

I still can't believe my first kiss was in 11th grade. A little lame... but a kiss is a kiss.

I still can't believe my first kiss was in 11th grade. A little lame... but a kiss is a kiss.

I'm in college and have yet to have any real date or anything to have a kiss. |D don't feel too bad.

/joins the late brigade

First kiss was in 12th grade.

First kiss was at the end of last school year. It wasn't memorable at all though, since he had the worst breath ever.

Elementary school. Me and some friends were play-acting something...

._. nu details for you.

Ohohohohoho. I'm 17 and I still have lips that have never been kissed...

That's sad D:

Ohohohohoho. I'm 17 and I still have lips that have never been kissed...

That's sad D:

Pfft, I'm 23 and the same.

I had my first kiss when I was in like third grade maybe. We were in the classroom watching Tarzan and he kissed me on the lips and said I tasted like chocolate (it was snacktime :3) . Lulz, good times <3