Scroll-Sitters

Scroll-Sitters

Apply to get your scroll sat, no longer accepting sitters as we have plenty.

One day you surprisingly find yourself in a situation where you have to leave and you can't take care of your eggs or hatchlings for the time being. If that situation occurs then temporarily the Scroll-Sitters will be here to help!

Rules:

1.) Please keep your scroll set to 'accepting aid' while we are watching you.

2.) If you say you will be gone, do not come back for a moment just to grab eggs. It just makes your sitter's life harder. If new eggs have appeared on your scroll, A sitter will assume their job is done.

3.) Please inform your sitter when you return, so you can be taken off the list without confusion. Post it here please! It helps with updates.

4.) Do not attempt to give your sitter your password. This is multi-scrolling.

As a Sitter you are

1.) Not allowed to ask for passwords. Catching or breeding eggs for the person you're scroll sitting for can be seen as multi-scrolling. Fogging eggs is considered multi-scrolling as well. If the sitter is caught to have played on an account they will be put on the permanent ban list (and reported to the mods).

2.) Your job requires you to add the eggs and hatchlings to hatcheries.

3.) Your job requires you to make sure the eggs or hatchlings do not get sick and die.

4.) If new eggs appear on the scroll, you may assume the user is back and your job is finished.

5.) Sitters are responsible for keeping track of the people they are sitting. It is recommended you take no more than three scrolls at a time.

If you want your scroll sat, fill out this form:

Scroll Name:
Forum Name:
What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sat:
How Long will you be gone:
What Sitter's list do you want to be on:

Sitters list

Kaini

purplehaze

Volcove

Rockin' On

Mumzy

Moderators:

Kaini

Forms for becoming a sitter:

1.To be a Sitter you must have at least a bronze trophy on your scroll.

2.If you are inactive for more than 1 month you will be PM'd, then your name will be taken off the list if you do not reply.

To become a sitter: (closed right now)

Scroll Name:
Forum Name:
Why are you applying for this job:

Bans

Temporary Bans:

If you do a mild crime you will be temporarily banned. That will cause your name to go off a list if it is on one and you will not be allowed to post here for 2 weeks. If someone catches you 2 more weeks or a permanent ban will be added.

1. N/A

Permanent Bans:

If you do a serious crime you will permanently banned and if someone catches you...Then you might be reported.

1. N/A

The Angel List

People who have been extremely helpful will be found on this list.

1. Volcove

2. Purplehaze

Enjoy!

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

PM me to be cleared for the password! Also if you are not on the sitters list re-apply and probably if you were already a sitter you will be admitted again!

@sapphiredragon73

By Skypool

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

OH, sorry.

Scroll Name: sapphiredragon73 (If you must know, the dead egg is from a failed vampire bite. I don't kill eggs from sickness or lack of views. never have, and hopefully never will.)

Forum Name: sapphiredragon73

Why are you applying for this job: I am on a lot, and I would like to help people when they are away. I have felt the worry of going away for a long time, and leaving my eggs alone. I am on every day, so I can check, and I will fullfill my job until it is fine to leave the scroll alone.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: both long term and short term

Scroll Name: purplehaze

Forum Name: purplehaze

Why are you applying for this job: Because I have done it in the past and enjoy helping people. I am on here many times a day, so can keep a close eye on my charges. biggrin.gif

What sort of sitter would you like to be: both long and short term

Scroll Name: Rinikka

Forum Name: Rinikka

Why are you applying for this job: Because I pass all my free time on Drag cave... and I always care of my best friend scroll and my sisters scrolls ... and eggs and hatchlings never die smile.gif

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Long term

Scroll Name: Errant Mist

Forum Name: Errant Mist

What Eggs/Hatchlings would you like to be sitted: All of them

How Long will you be gone: 3-4 days

Long Term or Short Term: Short

What Sitter's list do you want to be on: Someone who is comfortable with very specific instructions and who can be trusted with a password.

Scroll Name: Rinikka

Forum Name: Rinikka

Why are you applying for this job: Because I pass all my free time on Drag cave... and I always care of my best friend scroll and my sisters scrolls ... and eggs and hatchlings never die smile.gif

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Long term

You must be at at least lvl 3 (150 posts) to apply to be a sitter. sorry..

Scroll Name: Cambria

Forum Name: Indelicately

Why are you applying for this job: Well I spend a lot of time on DC and if I can help someone then that's cool. And I know I can do a great job at it. I've raised nearly 500 of my own dragons if that counts for anything. :]

What sort of sitter would you like to be: I could do long term and short term.

Scroll Name: Volcove

Forum Name: Volcove

Why are you applying for this job: I've done a fair bit of scroll sitting in the past for a number of people, and am well aware of the overall process for doing so. Otherwise, although my schedule is somewhat restricted right now, I'm still capable of checking on scrolls with relative frequency, and never have problems due to a relatively fog-heavy style.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Short Term

Edited by Volcove

I can sit Errant Mist, but if infinis would like to sit them, then go right ahead.

Alright Sapphire you can!:3 Just PM Errant-Mist and let him/her know.

~Sky

Scroll Name: kaylah

Forum Name: kayla

Scroll Sitter: I think I am trustworthy and responsible. I will only sit a scroll if I am given a temp password if there are eggs or hatchlings on the scroll. The reason for this is if they get sick and you are responsible for them and if you cannot get on to the scroll to fog whats the point? Especially if they die.

I asked quite a while ago if I cvould be a sitter~

you need to re apply for the new thread.

If you are not cleared to be a sitter it is because:

1.) We see you have no experience or you aren't level 3 and you don't have 150 posts.

2.) We don't think your right for the job

3.) We may have too many sitters

4.) We have'nt seen your application yet

UPDATES

Kayla welcome to the sitters!

Errant-Mist Sapphiredragon73 is watching your scroll.

Kayla would you like to be a short term or long term sitter

~Sky

Edited by Scroll-Sitters

Scroll Name: shopgirl998

Forum Name: shopgirl998

Why are you applying for this job: I love going on dragcave and I take very good care of my own. I also love helping people and it sounds like a lot of fun.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Short term please. smile.gif

Update.

Indelicately - you have been added as both a long term and a short term sitter.

Volcove - you have been added as a short term sitter.

shopgirl998 - you have been added as a short term sitter.

Cavedragon, I did not add you because of your restrictions.

Kayla - you have been added as both a long term and a short term sitter.

Update by Kaini.

I'll re-apply, then C:

Scroll Name: Xbcdrt8741

Forum Name: Xbcdrt8741

Why are you applying for this job: I've had my scroll sitted by a few friends, and it's really helpful~

I like to help people 8D

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Short-term, please. 8D

Scroll Name: Shalarean

Forum Name: Shalarean

Why are you applying for this job: I'm on most days, usually multiple times a day. And I think this is a great idea and would love to help.

What sort of sitter would you like to be: Both. Either. lol. I have no issues being available to help out!

Update~

Xbcdrt8741 - you have been added as a short term sitter.

Shalarean - you have been added as both a long term and a short term sitter.

Thank you!

Update by Kaini.