superdude44

Simple adopts

Hello and welcome to a somewhat new pixel based adoptable website! I am superdude44 (EternalNightmare) owner of the website. We would love to increase members and would like to grow. If you can sprite then please leave some examples, we are in dire need of artists. If you would just like to join, just to join, that is fine as well. Our dream is to move away from myadopts and start our own website, however that is still in the future. Until then we have been working with what we got. Pease join though, we'd love to see you there!

www.simpleadopts.myadopts.com <------ link

Beta link ---> simpleadopts.99webs.info/

Thank, you for spending the time to read.

We need digital artists, this job is simple and requires only a few designs each year. It is the least time consuming job we need.

We also need spriters, this job is the most crucial and most time consuming job we need. Basically you'd be helping sprite ideas from users as well as well as fellow artists.

We also need sketchers, this is similar to digital artist but have a higher quota than them. They basically sketch and help design adoptables.

We need people to help control it too. We need a few moderators, and maybe an admin. just to make things run smoothly.

If your at all interested in helping, please PM me.

Edited by superdude44

Yes, actually. I'll get with one of the artist and i'll check on the lineart status. I believe by this weekend there will be at least one new pet and when winter starts i have a couple good ones almost all the way done.

Please excuse the double post. I'd just like to inform you people that I've uploaded anther adoptable and am currently working on another note:I have released the winter pet earlier than expected. If all goes according to plan we'll be able to squeeze Christmas adoptables in, however at the current rate we're working and the lack of time and artist, it looks like we won't be having a thanksgiving event. Thanks for reading

Edited by superdude44

Quite possibly, your also a good coder, from the looks of your site. Join the forum, and I'll change your rank to artist. Note: I'm not accepting her because she just asked, we actually know each others sprite work.

Yup, basically anything anyone makes up. However, by going the to forum, you have to still make a request if you want to start an adoptable project.

Yes, I am aware, the server is. Currently down. I have someone who will hopefully get me running on a new server and this problem will not happen so often. I'm sorry for the inconvience. Please visit our forum, to chat while the main site is down http://simpleadopts.prophpbb.com/

If you still need a coder, I'm familiar with Myadopts and how to code it, but I'll need an idea of what you want the site to look like smile.gif. I made a myadopts site awhile ago, I can't find the link to it, or even remember what my account was xd.png. Other wise I would show you an example.

By the way, my account on your site is also AppleCakes, and I adopted some pets.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by AppleCakes

Applecakes? Are talking about general coding, or like website design. I really need like a server coder, one to change the server so it won't go out as much. Also, i'll be sure to click your pets.

I meant the website design coding. I was assuming that you were staying with my adopts. If you don't need that, then I'll just be a regular member. But I am taking spriting lessons with Zovesta, so maybe if I get good I could make a few pets for you.

It's ok, i have figured most of it out. I really need a server coder. and as of now i need a good digital artist. I have a simple background for now until i find someone who is willing to help out with the design. Please notify me if anyone knows anyone willing to help a small and growing website out.

-thanks so much. Without my supporters i assumed my site would be extremely dead.

oh, yes, this one is pretty special. It is one made for one of the mods (redwall.) Hoping to take some adoptables down soon and put up a lot of new ones. just keep checking for news ones. I'll plan on it being close to december.

I joined. I'm also a digital artist and a spriter, check out my Deviantart in my sig if you want examples if you still need artists.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I can sprite for you.

Examples:

-Really bad-

user posted image

user posted image

-Better-

user posted image

Edited by Soruc The Dragon