Ikkitousen84

What's your favorite type of Video Game to play?

I love to play platform, and fighting. I love to play Spyro The Dragon, Mario Brothers and Mariokart, Fighting games are good as well.

I enjoy all types of video games, but my favorite would have to be those long freakin' 300 hour rpgs, such as Skyrim, Dark Souls, Kingdoms of Amalur, etc.

Those are closely followed by shooter games, first or third person.

I never got into those shooter games, I played Halo 2 once and I could never get out of the first level. After playing for so long I got dizzy. I tried rolleyes.gif

I love RPGs, especially JRPGS. But I also like action/adventure games a lot.

But I'm up for trying most anything as long as it looks like it's got a story and/or gameplay I'll like.

Edited by KageSora

I've likes FPS', but most companies nowdays are pumping out half-hearted games that have lost their touch. I like everything, though, RPG's, fighters, anything really. I especially love games that don't really fit into a category, like Mirror's Edge.

I really like the pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

Blue and Red- HELL YA! 100 FLOORS!

Sky,Time, and Dakrness- DIALGA U SUCK!

My other favorite, woulc has to be any Anime thing. Me wants to make a-

user posted image

It would be EPIC and have nekos and Kitsunes and Mermaids :3 basicly, its like Mystery DUngeon. And at theh end, when u think its right, the humans erupt a volcano and everyone has to escape. A Kitsune chooses to use ice powers, except the ice brakes off and they go in icebergs. It wouold be preettyy epic for ds, and SUPER LONG

The Donkey Kong Country games were always good and all Spyro Games. My favorite Digimon game I think was the best was Digimon Digital Card Battle. That takes 4ever to get all the cards and plus if u dont have friends who have the game it takes 4ever to get all Digimon cards.

Depends on the Game.

Mystery/Point-And-Click Adventures are one of my favorites genres. But, it has to be done well and very little games in this genre do. A Game called "Trace Memory" (Also Known as "Another Code" outside of the US) introduced me to this genre and It is one of my all time favorite games. Great use of the (at the time) new DS system. Great Story with Great Characters. Left on a Cliffhanger, though. Another Game I loved in this genre was Again: Eye of Providence. Unfortunately, the ending was rushed (Cliffhanger? COME ON) and the game play was awfully repetitive. Obviously the company pushed the game out the door before they went out of business. Story and Characters were great, though.

Strategy games are totally fun as well, as long as they're not too hard. Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes was a GREAT Strategy RPG game with a unique twist on the genre. Waaaaayyy too short, though. The GBA/DS Fire Emblem series is fun as well, but most of the time, it's way too difficult and I end up giving up.

RPGs were my favorite genre for a long time. I think what the genre suffers from now is a serious lack of originality. Everything's trying to be the next Final Fantasy (Even the Actual Final Fantasy Series itself) and it's just failing. I want something new.

However, my all time favorite game is Starfox 64, despite hating the genre of game it is. So, figure that one out. XD

I'm part of the <10% here who enjoys first-person and third-person shooters, haha =B Survival horror, RTS, and platforms too, of course. I'll take the nightmare fuel everyone else passes up, you'd be surprised how the most outwardly violent titles have the best game mechanics and story telling.

Only downside is they usually end up being made into B-movies, which kind of sucks away any optimism you had for the movie industry.

I honestly don't know what kind of gamer I am...

I haven't really gotten addicted to the major RPG games everyone seems to like, like Skyrim/Assassin's Creed/etc., I find it easier to get addicted to the stupid games you can get online for free. I really like Perfect World International and League of Legends. tongue.gif

I guess I tend to like strategy games that don't really have a storyline. I really like Heroes of Might and Magic as well.

But I do like Spyro games, handheld Pokemon games, the older Sonic games, Star Wars Battlefront 2 online, Super Smash Brothers games....

I don't know what my "type" of game is. XP

All Sonic games were good. I'm still having some trouble on Sonic The Hedgehog for the 360. I finally passed that tornado level (it was at the end) when u play Sonic and now I'm stuck on the next level.

There is also PC fav type games I guess, I'm not even sure on anything about those. I don't play them.

I enjoy many games. However I've found RPG/MMOs are generally my loved ones. I have begun to start seeing a pattern of third person shooters that I'm liking!

I would have to say long rpg style games because I feel I always get my money worth. Sixty bucks for over three hundred hours compared to sixty and ten hours...its easy math. I also like my shooting games, sniper all the way >.>

My favorite would have to be those long, free-roam RPGs. (But not the ones with turn-based fighting. I can't stand turn-based fighting. I prefer the style in most fighters, Super Smash Bros. Brawl for example.) Closely followed by endless runners.

The ones I play most of seem to be strategy games smile.gif But I also adore my RPGs, and the odd zombie FPS.

JRPGs and Fighting Games.

Pokémon, Final Fantasy (the old ones), BlazBlue, Street Fighter, etc.

I also love the old Spyro the Dragon.

I love JRPGs. Give me a good story and characters and I'm a happy girl. I'd like more non-Japanese RPGs, but the vast majority of the more recent ones are just lacking in what I like about a game.

Current favorite of this genre is the Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky series. Anyone who love JRPGs as well and has a PSP or Vita should definitely give it a whirl because it really is a gem that shouldn't be as unknown as it is.

Zelda isn't an RPG. It's an Action-Adventure game.

I like JRPGs, but I'm actually pretty diverse in my interests. I have the most love for RPGs or various types though.