pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

Dragon Home Searchation

Link To OOC

History

The dragons have lived on an isolated island for thousands of years. They watched the dinosaurs come and go. They even watched as humans grew and developed weapons, and vehicles.

It was a normal day and the dragons flew off to their waterhole to collect the monthly water to take home. When they landed at their waterhole, all they saw were buildings in construction and workers. They turned around and flew as fast as possible back to their island. The humans chased them away with their weapons; in their terror, they began shooting at the dragons. They managed to shoot a few dragons to death. They stopped chasing the survivors and looked at the dead dragons. They preformed autopsies on the dragons and examined and tested the dead dragons' bodies and scales, curious about what the beasts were and what they could withstand. The humans started to sneak in and set up hidden cameras in the trees where the dragons couldn't see them. Using the cameras they examined how the dragons lived, ate and bred. After examination they discovered that everyday when the dragons went to the waterhole, the eggs would be unguarded. The humans used the waterhole times wisely and started taking unguarded eggs. Humans set up incubation rooms for the eggs; they watched the eggs hatch and the hatchlings grow up. Once the dragons became strong hatchlings, they created electric fences and a roof. Unfortunately, the dragons broke out and went back to their families. The hatchlings who escaped went back home abd told their famlies of the humans. In anger of what the hatchlings said, all the dragons attacked the humans for taking their precious eggs. A war broke out between humans and dragons. The humans decided they would bomb the dragons with toxic gas. They flew a plane over the dragon's island and dropped a strong toxic bomb, wiping out most of the dragons. The remaining dragons fled in terror and hid from the humans. Some dragons managed to stick together and hid in groups. Others struck out by themselves and ended up alone.

Plot Now

All that happend about 50 years ago. The dragons are slowly losing numbers and will become extinct unless they all find a new home, live together and breed. The dragons all still live by themselves and desperately try to find food and shelter to survive.

A dragon named Shadowbrood decided he would try to help all the dragons find a new home. He started up a clan of his own and wanted to get all the surviving dragons in it. From there all the dragons would be able to find a new home. But, there was another dragon; his name was Bloodvein. He didn't want Shadowbrood to be the leader, because he felt that the humans should all perish as punishment for attacking the dragons. Bloodvein wanted the complete opposite as Shadowbrood, so he started his own clan and now is trying to get the other dragons on his side anyway possible, including killing them.

Scene

You're a dragon either already in the good or evil clans. Or, you're an independent dragon looking to join a clan.

Rules

1. No god modding/power playing.

2. You CAN kill humans as that their all NPCs.

3. Put your favourite color somwhere in your post as proof you read this!

4. censorkip.gif is your friend of cursing.

5. People breaking rules/Been idiots will have a bomb dropped on them smile.gif

Application Formats On OOC

Having trouble getting enough in your RP posts? Go Here

Edited by pinkieseb

((You Can Start RPing! biggrin.gif Thanks for Approval and Clean!))

Fao stalked around her territory. She would get her revenge— on all them! The Good Clan, for being so unsafe, and the Evil Clan for killing her parents. Fao whipped a tree, leaving a deep cut. Another whip and it would go down. A squirrel frantically jumped out of the tree, terrified. Fao smirked. She lashed out a vine, and it dropped down, dead. The green hatchling happily picked up her prey. She went down a hole — too big for a rabbit hole. She dropped it in a pile of dead animals — birds, voles, mice, rabbits, squirrels, and sat down on a nest of soft leaves. " I.. Get it..." she mumbled, writhing in her sleep.

~

Shade looked at Bloodvein. " Can't I go in and kill a Good Clan dragon? It'll be quick!" he couldn't kill Bloodvein — he'd be a traitor — but he hadn't smelled blood in days. He looked out of the cave, down into the forest. Independent dragons were there, armed, waiting to have their throats sliced. Shade held himself back as He drew in the scent of animals — squirrels, the usual. He sat down, looking out. He sighed and looked at the sky.

Bloodvein looked at Shade,

"Do as you please with them... As for me, Im hungry."

Bloodvein flew off and landed several hundred metres away, he stopped and picked out a large deer and its family. He jumped on the largest deer and ripped it to pieces. He then feasted on the deer and its family.

" I will, then." Shade was just going over the Good Clan's camp. He sneaked up behind a male guard, sweeping it away from the clan. It lashed its tail out angrily,in attempt to fight, but the dragon couldn't. He killed the dragon, ripping some flesh out. He breathed it in. " These will be good shields." he looked at the Gaurdian dragon. He dug under it, picking it up as he flew back to the cave. There was a pile of dead dragons — for use later on. But this would be turned into armor when Bloodvein got back. He put it where Bloodvein usually sat, then went off to eat some animal. In the pile, there was a cow. Flies would come around it, no doubt. Shade at the cow, smacking his lips at the taste. "No wonder flies love them," he said to himself aloud.

Mist wondered where to go first as she stalked across the ground, What did the prophecy mean?she thought to her self. Where will I find this one dragon?She stopped as she sniffed the air, there was another hatchling there, somewhere. She located the scent, it came from a hole, too big for a rabbit hole. There were scents of dead animals in the hole as well as a vine hatchling. She poked her head in.

((Girlfairy, Forgot to mention this but.... The good and evil camps are far away from each other. The independant dragons arnt together..... smile.gif So you just flew a few kilometres....))

Bloodvein growled after he had devourered the deer. He picked one of the bones and sharpened it. He then threw it at a bird, it went right through its chest killing it instantly. Good enough He thought to himself. He turned around and started flying to his cave.

-----------

Shadowbrood heard a guards muffled scream of pain. He turned around and saw Shade, an enemy killing off a few guards. Shadowbrood roared and attempted to attack. But Shade had taken the guards bodies away and fled, Obviously back to Bloodvein.

Edited by pinkieseb

((Hi, Pinkie smile.gif))

Mist decided not to bother the vine hatchling and walked towards the evil clan territory.

(( You.... Measure kilometers? Let's say he flew a while, then. >w<))

Fao snarled at Mist. She lashed her vines angrily. " Who are you? Have you come to steal my food?" she narrowed her eyes. Sthe hatchling didn't smell of a clan. She calmed down. " You may stay." she picked up the squirrel with one of her vines. " Eat. If your hungry."

~

Shade looked Out, seeing the outline of Bloodvein. He squinted, smelling the scent. " Deer?" he mumbled. He fumbled with a scale of a dragon. That's what he usually did when he got bored.

(( I saw your post; but you posted before I could reply D:))

Edited by girlfairy76

Mist stopped and turned, the hatchling was offering her food,"No thanks, i do not eat meat." She started to walk away.

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein looked at Shade

"Yes, A whole family...."

He sat down on a boulder and started sharpeninng bones that he scattered around his cave for 'Decoration'.

"If my mother was alive, I would eat herbs too. I have some." she picked up some cherries in her mouth. " You like sour?" she asked Mist.

((Your post should have four sentences or more))

" A nice family." he said, prodding the father. " Oh! I found some armor." he ripped the shields off the Gaurdian. " We could steal some silver stuff from those humans and make armor for you." he said, throwing the metal around.

Edited by girlfairy76

Mist stopped and turned again, "Thanks, I'll have some." Mist walked towards the other hatchling gratefully taking the food.

((sorry but, it's really hard having at least 4 sentences sad.gif ))

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein thought about it for a moment then replied.

"Our scales are good enough... Unless, your scales are too weak?"

Bloodvein got up and walked over to the dead guards that Shade had killed, He smiled and picked up one of their shields. He sighed and threw it in the fire and watched it burn.

"Wooden shields, useless....."

((Talking counts))

Fao gratefully handed them over. " There's no need for those now that I eat meat." she said, taking the squirrel she offered to Mist. " So you hate any of the Clans? I don't like. Oth." she said, tossing the last piece of squirrel and catching it in her mouth.

" Me, weak? I take scales, for shadows sake!" he said, pointing to the different colored scaledps on his body. Most were white, but occasionally there were different colors. " You could call them wooden, I guess." he said, watching them burn.

Edited by girlfairy76

((I thought it was 4 lines, Just be descriptive and try to talk longer xd.png))

Duskwings was bored. She paced back and forth. She chose a random direction and started walking. She could feel the two tiny growths on her back. "I wish my wings would hurry up and grow," she said to herself. Along the way, she scented a bunch of dead animals gathered together close by. Curious, she changed direction and started walking there.

Mist chomped on the cherries with her eyes closed and replied,"I'm neutral." Then she opened her eyes and asked"What's your name? I'm Mist."

" Oh." Fao said, looking up. " My name? It's Fao. Means 'River'" she said, watching Mist eat the cherries. " I don't like them both. I want revenge." she said, her vines curling up in what's suppose to be a fist.

((Rawr, Shadeeeee! xd.png Lunchtime, Ill be back in 15mins or so))

Edited by pinkieseb

"Really? But what can a hatchling like you do?"Mist asked forgetting to put surprise in her tone. She swallowed another cherry whole, staring at the vine hatchling."You're still young, don't waste your life on seeking revenge." Mist says, with wisdom in her words. Suddenly she scented another dragon nearby, A young one I think, probably a day or night glory she thought.

((Bye, Pinkie! Cya))

Edited by SoiledLove

" I'm not wasting! They're good reasons!" she snapped back, narrowing her eyes. " We had to leave the Good Clan, it wasn't safe! And then the Evil Clan killed my parents!" she said, her voice rising. She knew what to Do when she was mad. " Sxcuse me." she ran out of the hole, up to a remaining tree. She furiously lashed at it, making it tumble down.