TJ09

2014-06-27 - Encyclopedia Beta Update

All users who were selected to participate in the beta for the Dragon Encyclopedia have been e-mailed. You should check your e-mail to see if you have access (or, you know, just look for a new, private "feedback" section of the forums that only shows up to beta users).

For those who weren't chosen, don't worry; the Encyclopedia will become available to all within the near future.

Ooh, thanks for the update! *checks*

ETA - nope. Ah well, that's probably for the best, I have Real Work I ought to be doing anyway. I'll look forward to seeing it when it's out of beta! happy.gif

Edited by alyelle

Thanks, TJ!

*goes to check e-mail*

EDIT: Ah well, I guess I'm not a tester. laugh.gif

Edited by Evolette

You should check your e-mail to see if you have access (or, you know, just look for a new, private "feedback" section of the forums that only shows up to beta users).

I won't lie; I laughed at that. That is a pretty easy way to tell.

I'm glad there was finally an update. I did enter for the opportunity, but wasn't as ridiculously excited as others were nor waiting with bated breath. So I'm totally cool with not being picked. smile.gif

Not me again. Blah. Maybe it's actually a good thing, because I'm leaving next Friday for four days. ._.

Good luck to everyone doing the beta! smile.gif I can't wait for this feature to be rolled out.

Ah, no e-mail for me as well...

But i'm sooo curious about the new feature i barely can hold my feet still... xd.png

I hope the beta users will give some of their impressions to us-- if they are allowed to do...If not, well, i just have to learn to be patient! tongue.gif

Edited by milkaq66

Looks like not me, either. biggrin.gif Have fun, testers!

I wasn't picked sad.gifJust like with the last raffle Was looking forward to it, too...

...I hope the Dragon Encyclopaedia will become public soon.

Thanks,TJ.Go to check email.Not chosen.

Edited by Mercury

So, I go to check my email...and I see an email from Dragon cave!

I'm jumping up and down and....then I look at the title 

"You have a new personal message ( From Dragon Cave Forum )'

I think I just got trolled my own email. Congrats to the testers!!!!!!!!!

I just saw an email and got really excited, before realising that I forgot to sign up for the beta. Congrats to those who got chosen.

Not chosen, but have patience for the formal version, xd.png

Really love the idea of Encyclopedia, thank you very much, TJ! wink.gif

I'm happy I'm not a beta tester ... because if I weren't happy I wouldn't be a beta tester too. wink.gif Therefore congratulations to all beta testers who are able to test the new feature! smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

OMG, I got an email and I was chosen!

I'm sooo happy right and excited right now!

Thanks a million times, TJ!